Options

LOST- 6th and Final Season (NO SPOILERS)

Comments

• Options
    pineapplesandwaves.pineapplesandwaves. GTA Posts: 1,808
    cdp1223 wrote:

30 Rock is awesome
    +1
    cdp1223 wrote:
    and Kate needs to fucking die already.
    +1
    igotid_8 wrote:
    Keamy is a GREAT bad guy. Glad it seems like he lived.
    I love Keamy! I realize he's a bad guy and I should hate him, but he's just so good.

It's interesting that Sun and Jin aren't married, and they seemed to have met each other after Jin started working for her dad.
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    And Mikhail got shot in the eye.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    cdp1223 wrote:
    The Champ wrote:
    cdp1223 wrote:
    So....do we think that Kate is really gonna bite it before the whole shebang is over? OR do you think they are just toying with all of us who so desperately want her dead? :mrgreen:

Noooo!! More Kate, less clothes....anyway, I'm really sick of seeing Tina fucking Fey everywhere and that dumb show she is on with the fat, hairy, greasy fucker Baldwin that no one watches and yet wins every single award imaginable............and that was Desmond at the end right? I hate that I had to rewind the slim jim 3 times in order to vaguely recognize the face.....please end the show already!!! Oh, and more Kate please....thank you..

30 Rock is awesome and Kate needs to fucking die already.
    And a good morning to you too, sir. :mrgreen:

Yes that was Desmond.....more of him next week, I believe.

Damn, the hate for Kate runs deep in this thread...her sweet ass has barely made an appearance on the last couple of episodes, unfortunately.....glad about Desmond returning as he is my favorite character!! Good morning to you too..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    cdp1223 wrote:

30 Rock is awesome
    +1
    cdp1223 wrote:
    and Kate needs to fucking die already.
    +1

and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,630
    It looks like "The Package" was Eddie.

should have seen it coming.
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    I'm going to assume its only the women in this thread that want Kate dead.. Like someone mentioned, I want more Kate and less clothes!

I agree though. Character wise, she is my least favorite, but she still plays a key roll in the eye candy department! :D
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    MayDay10 wrote:
    It looks like "The Package" was Eddie.

should have seen it coming.
    And THAT, my friends, is why the touring rumors/plans kept changing...

And to add to the others - Kate needs to die. She's so incredibly useless and annoying on the show... I wish they could kill her and somehow transport Juliette or Penny back to life on the island?

I liked last night better than the last few weeks. I guess maybe its because we know next week is a Desmond episode - so I almost like last nights ep just because of where its taking us.
  • Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    Newch91 wrote:
    I can't believe "Locke" quoted Jacob and called him a wise-man saying a war was coming to the island. Did anyone else catch that?
    Widmore said that to Locke when he was off the island in season 5.
  • Options
    cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
    The Champ wrote:
    haha....well we can agree that Kate is fucking hot...however, I'd just prefer her to look pretty in a polar bear cage or something....less talking, more looking hot. Compromise? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    I love Keamy! I realize he's a bad guy and I should hate him, but he's just so good.
    Ohhhh my god, the things I would do to Keamy!!!! :shock:
    haha, I think I like him precisely because he is such an asshole. :D
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,693
    i'm sure someone won't like it but wow, that was a great episode!

i won't say anything for those who still have to watch and download it

'heeey, don't talk about bacon'
    :lol::lol:

Yeah it was awful. If there weren't so few episodes left I would stop watching this show.

Why do people wait to talk about the show here after it has aired on the east coast? I live on the west coast and just stay away from the thread until I see it.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    :lol::lol:
    They're really starting to wrap things up, explain a lot. It doesn't feel right to not be so confused anymore! I just hope the end satisfies. It has a lot to live up to.

All I can say with out giving much away is, I'm starting to think Widmore is the good guy.[/quote]

What show are you watching? What have they explained? It is still very confusing.

I am regretting starting this show as bad as it has gotten.
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Newch91 wrote:
    I can't believe "Locke" quoted Jacob and called him a wise-man saying a war was coming to the island. Did anyone else catch that?

Oh ok. I thought Jacob said that after Ben stabbed him. Or was it, "They're coming" meant Widmore and his people were coming.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    next week will be my favorite,,Desmod is on,,,he he..nice..
    but need to say it..
    why this tv series must end????shit..i dont want that...grgr
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    Newch91 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

Oh ok. I thought Jacob said that after Ben stabbed him. Or was it, "They're coming" meant Widmore and his people were coming.
    I think Jacob said it also, but smokey has Locke's memories so I just assumed that Widmore was who he was quoting.
  • Options
    pineapplesandwaves.pineapplesandwaves. GTA Posts: 1,808
    I'm going to assume its only the women in this thread that want Kate dead.. Like someone mentioned, I want more Kate and less clothes!

I agree though. Character wise, she is my least favorite, but she still plays a key roll in the eye candy department! :D

I used to really love Kate, but her character is so boring and annoying.

Now, if the boys want eye candy, bring back Juliette. I loved her!
  • Options
    loadedgunloadedgun Indiana Posts: 1,383
    Please do not bring back Juliet. She annoys me more than anyone.
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • Options
    loadedgun wrote:

Agreed, and I wouldn't exactly refer to her as 'eye candy' as someone just did. She is serviceable at best, and the notion to compare her physical attributes to Kate, is simply not fair and completely ridiculous ;) ..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    cdp1223 wrote:
    The Champ wrote:
    haha....well we can agree that Kate is fucking hot...however, I'd just prefer her to look pretty in a polar bear cage or something....less talking, more looking hot. Compromise? :mrgreen:

Works for me :D ..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:

Definitely stumbling to the finish line..
    and crack you up
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:
    rrivers wrote:

Definitely stumbling to the finish line..
    To the polar bear cages with the both of you!!! :evil:
  • Options
    Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    i picked up the 1st season of lost for $10 today!
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
  • Options
    I have to admit, there are entire threads to the Lost narrative that I've forgotten. And I've been watching faithfully every week since Season 1. I get frustrated, too. First it's all scientific and about energy pockets and numbers and "others" dressed as hillbillies and then it's all about time travel and quantum mechanics and alternate universes and now they've thrown in a battle between good v. evil. I sometimes wonder if they just had no clear idea where they were going with this when they started and then around season 2 or 3 they realized they were going to need to tie it all together in some fantastic way.

Of course I'm going to keep watching until the end, though :lol:
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    This episode seemed kinda all over the place. Liked parts of it, other parts ho hum. :|
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    I actually thought last nights episode was the best episode of the season, 2nd only to last weeks(richard)... I'm really looking forward to when jack and evil locke finally meet. I think that moment will be a real turning point ...
  • Options
    loadedgun wrote:

Yeah she even annoys me on the "V" commercials. She is a horrible actress. She has one facial expression. Speaking of "V", how annoying was that countdown clock in the corner last night?
  • Options
    I have to admit, there are entire threads to the Lost narrative that I've forgotten. And I've been watching faithfully every week since Season 1. I get frustrated, too. First it's all scientific and about energy pockets and numbers and "others" dressed as hillbillies and then it's all about time travel and quantum mechanics and alternate universes and now they've thrown in a battle between good v. evil. I sometimes wonder if they just had no clear idea where they were going with this when they started and then around season 2 or 3 they realized they were going to need to tie it all together in some fantastic way.

You summed it up perfectly!!
    Seems like a lot of people talk about all the narrative threads as being smart and groundbreaking. They are only smart if it ties up. Anyone can come up with random things (look there's a polar bear! Weird drawings on the wall!) without having to explain what they mean.

Naively, I continued watching hoping it was going to all come together in a cool way but so many things are being left behind and I don't see how they can bring it all together. I hope I'm wrong.
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,386
    rrivers wrote:
    loadedgun wrote:

Yeah she even annoys me on the "V" commercials. She is a horrible actress. She has one facial expression. Speaking of "V", how annoying was that countdown clock in the corner last night?
    As annoying as Julietliar is, in those annoying V commercials, that Alien V woman with the KD Lang haircut is the most annoying thing in television history.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,630
    Because that stupid countdown clock I will boycott V for as long as I live
  • Options
    CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    The Hotel unmarried Jin and Sun "get it on" in on the North shore... and is the same as in the movie "forgetting Sarah Marshall"... I've stayed there a few times :D

ok, that was my sad little claim to fame.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"