Options

fox news audience...your network thinks you are stupid.

Comments

• Options
    OnTheEdgeOnTheEdge Posts: 1,300
    mb262200 wrote:
    Hey guys, haven't been on here for a few weeks and figured i'd come see how things are going. What caught my eye the most is the Bush blame game. It's been a year now, let's get over it. When Bush left office we were something like 350 B in debt. In one year Obama has put us somewhere over a Trillion in debt. So basically, Obama has spent more money in one year than Bush has in eight, and he had the Iraqi war to deal with. With that said, where are all these jobs that were supposed to be created? There are none, it's bullshit. He hasn't done anything he has said he was going to do, the stimulus was nothing but a slush fund. And speaking of the TARP, isn't there like 200 B left over and now he wants to spend that with more false promises. Now I know everybody is going to come back and call me an idiot because thats what people (democrats) on here do, whatever. But a point I wanted to make was I think the reason that there is so much tension between Reps and Dems is because none of these dems anywhere stand up and say " Pres, what the fuck? As a republican we believe in our president but when he does something we don't like we say something about it. It seems like everybody has Obama tucked under there little wing trying to keep him safe. Why the fuck isn't anybody bitching about Afgan? Where are all those war protesters that had so much to say during the Bush era? The fact is, Obama doesn't give a fuck what any republican thinks or wants, this is the most non bipartisan, non transparent government ever and no democrat will stand up and say ANYTHING about it. Because there in office, this is there guy, and they want him to be perfect so they can say "there, see, we came in and we fixed everything" PEACE.

YAWN......all of this has been discussed at length already. look at the 3 pages of threads that have happened since you were last here instead of coming back and griping about things and looking for a fight....
    you did manage to type perhaps the biggest loads of crap i have EVER read on this board with the following statements:

"As a republican we believe in our president but when he does something we don't like we say something about it." i would counter that by asking you exactly how many republicans have voted for ANYTHING this administration has proposed? the answer is ONE. Olympia Snow voted to get the health bill out of committee but has gone on record saying she is going to vote against it in the real vote, without having a final version of that bill yet...... and how many times have republicans attempted to fillibuster all of obama's initiatives? pretty much every fucking time. you nor do your party respect the president. then you people bitch when the dems try to do things on their own. YOUR SIDE IS NOT ALLOWED TO SANDBAG AND KEEP THE GOV"T FROM PROGRESSING THEN COMPLAIN ABOUT NOT HAVING ANY INPUT!! they have every opportunity to participate but when they have the chance to contribute they all hold their breath and scream "NO NO NO!!!!" and walk away stomping their feet like 4 year olds...

"Obama doesn't give a fuck what any republican thinks or wants, this is the most non bipartisan, non transparent government ever " riiiiiiiiight....compared to who, bush jr? give me a break....

Blah is right!!! Any time a republican wants to say a piece he is looking for a fight...what a joke!
  • Options
    The real funny thing about this thread is it's length. Every main stream media station on television does shit like this but the liberals will right 8 pages of complaints when Fox does something :lol::lol: Just goes to show how totaly narrow minded and one sided you all are. Peace out. just trying to start a fight :roll:
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,181
    mb262200 wrote:
    The real funny thing about this thread is it's length. Every main stream media station on television does shit like this but the liberals will right 8 pages of complaints when Fox does something :lol::lol: Just goes to show how totaly narrow minded and one sided you all are. Peace out. just trying to start a fight :roll:
    peace out? you will be back i am sure....by the way, have you got an example of any other network splicing old footage of a past event together and passing it off as something else in order to make it look larger and more dramatic than the new event actually was and getting caught on multiple occasions??? i said any other network, news or other, because we know fox is not a news network. come on back and prove me wrong.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    CommyCommy Posts: 4,984
    mb262200 wrote:

you say liberals, but i think you mean normal people.

fox is biased, and most of it is opinion with the word "news" flashing in the background.
    so when they actually get to the news they can say "some say" this or that about obama or whoever, when the only people talking about that issue are on Fox anyway. they create "news".

and its taking 8 pages because fox IS that bad.
  • Options
    Pepe SilviaPepe Silvia Posts: 3,758
    mb262200 wrote:
    mb262200 wrote:
    Hey guys, haven't been on here for a few weeks and figured i'd come see how things are going. What caught my eye the most is the Bush blame game. It's been a year now, let's get over it. When Bush left office we were something like 350 B in debt. In one year Obama has put us somewhere over a Trillion in debt. So basically, Obama has spent more money in one year than Bush has in eight, and he had the Iraqi war to deal with. With that said, where are all these jobs that were supposed to be created? There are none, it's bullshit. He hasn't done anything he has said he was going to do, the stimulus was nothing but a slush fund. And speaking of the TARP, isn't there like 200 B left over and now he wants to spend that with more false promises. Now I know everybody is going to come back and call me an idiot because thats what people (democrats) on here do, whatever. But a point I wanted to make was I think the reason that there is so much tension between Reps and Dems is because none of these dems anywhere stand up and say " Pres, what the fuck? As a republican we believe in our president but when he does something we don't like we say something about it. It seems like everybody has Obama tucked under there little wing trying to keep him safe. Why the fuck isn't anybody bitching about Afgan? Where are all those war protesters that had so much to say during the Bush era? The fact is, Obama doesn't give a fuck what any republican thinks or wants, this is the most non bipartisan, non transparent government ever and no democrat will stand up and say ANYTHING about it. Because there in office, this is there guy, and they want him to be perfect so they can say "there, see, we came in and we fixed everything" PEACE.

YAWN......all of this has been discussed at length already. look at the 3 pages of threads that have happened since you were last here instead of coming back and griping about things and looking for a fight....
    you did manage to type perhaps the biggest loads of crap i have EVER read on this board with the following statements:

"As a republican we believe in our president but when he does something we don't like we say something about it." i would counter that by asking you exactly how many republicans have voted for ANYTHING this administration has proposed? the answer is ONE. Olympia Snow voted to get the health bill out of committee but has gone on record saying she is going to vote against it in the real vote, without having a final version of that bill yet...... and how many times have republicans attempted to fillibuster all of obama's initiatives? pretty much every fucking time. you nor do your party respect the president. then you people bitch when the dems try to do things on their own. YOUR SIDE IS NOT ALLOWED TO SANDBAG AND KEEP THE GOV"T FROM PROGRESSING THEN COMPLAIN ABOUT NOT HAVING ANY INPUT!! they have every opportunity to participate but when they have the chance to contribute they all hold their breath and scream "NO NO NO!!!!" and walk away stomping their feet like 4 year olds...

"Obama doesn't give a fuck what any republican thinks or wants, this is the most non bipartisan, non transparent government ever " riiiiiiiiight....compared to who, bush jr? give me a break....

Blah is right!!! Any time a republican wants to say a piece he is looking for a fight...what a joke!

i think you forgot to answer his questions?
    don't compete; coexist

what are you but my reflection? who am i to judge or strike you down?

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

when you told me 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em'
    i was thinkin 'death before dishonor'
  • Options
    did you really expect him to? i didn't.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    Commy wrote:
    mb262200 wrote:

you say liberals, but i think you mean normal people.

fox is biased, and most of it is opinion with the word "news" flashing in the background.
    so when they actually get to the news they can say "some say" this or that about obama or whoever, when the only people talking about that issue are on Fox anyway. they create "news".

and its taking 8 pages because fox IS that bad.

They are all bias one way or another dude. But whatever you say i guess. Kinda like a one way dead end street around here.
  • Options
    I didn't forget to answer anything. I got to the part about trying to start a fight and stopped reading it.
  • Options
    mb262200 wrote:

Dude, wake the fuck up. Why WOULD any republican vote for anything Obama is doing? He can't do ANYTHING right. Starting from day one he couldn't even hire a cabinet without them dropping out or finding out they haven't paid taxes or some shit like that. This administration is a joke. If I was a democrat I would be embarassed. Let's create a health care system that we can't afford and has been created by a felon in prison, let's invite felons to the state dinner, let's hire radical czars to re create our constitution, let's spend a trillion dollars that does nothing(slush fund), lets press charges against navy seals for giving a terrorists a fat lip, lets give terrorists a trial in America as a U.S. citizen, let's have a non religious christmas, let's send soldiers to Afgan and bring them home just in time for re election. JOKE JOKE JOKE....I could go on and on, but whats the sense, you all agree with it
  • Options
    mb262200 wrote:
    mb262200 wrote:

Dude, wake the fuck up. Why WOULD any republican vote for anything Obama is doing? He can't do ANYTHING right. Starting from day one he couldn't even hire a cabinet without them dropping out or finding out they haven't paid taxes or some shit like that. This administration is a joke. If I was a democrat I would be embarassed. Let's create a health care system that we can't afford and has been created by a felon in prison, let's invite felons to the state dinner, let's hire radical czars to re create our constitution, let's spend a trillion dollars that does nothing(slush fund), lets press charges against navy seals for giving a terrorists a fat lip, lets give terrorists a trial in America as a U.S. citizen, let's have a non religious christmas, let's send soldiers to Afgan and bring them home just in time for re election. JOKE JOKE JOKE....I could go on and on, but whats the sense, you all agree with it
    Why WOULD any republican vote for anything Obama is doing? exactly. but why are the republicans crying like little bitches about a lack of bipartisanship when the GOP will not even debate without saying no to everything....they want to fillibuster EVERYTHING. debating with them is like having a conversation with a little 2 year old....

"do you want to discuss health care?"
    "NO!"
    "do you want to discuss the economy?"
    "NO!"
    "do you want to discuss war policy?"
    "NO!"
    "do you want to discuss colege football playoff system?"
    "NO!"
    "do you want some milk and cookies?"
    "YES YES YES!!"
    their strategy is block everything at all costs...

He can't do ANYTHING right. this may be so, but at least he is trying and at least he is taking time and consulting advisors instead of jumping feet first into something, which is what bush used to do...

Starting from day one he couldn't even hire a cabinet without them dropping out or finding out they haven't paid taxes or some shit like that. that was only 2 or 3 people at the very beginning. almost a year ago.

If I was a democrat I would be embarassed. well you aren't so just do what you normally do. piss and moan and offer no solutions to anything...

Let's create a health care system that we can't afford and has been created by a felon in prison, let's invite felons to the state dinner, let's hire radical czars to re create our constitution, let's spend a trillion dollars that does nothing(slush fund), this is all conjecture. and i do not think you even know what a slush fund is. a slush fund is a part in the budget where there is a stash of money to be used in case an emergency comes up, not buying on credit, as you are describing here.

lets press charges against navy seals for giving a terrorists a fat lip, lets not exaggerate here. a fat lip still constitutes abuse if you would consult the geneva convention accords...

lets give terrorists a trial in America as a U.S. citizen, why not? this is a matter of a crime, not a military action, therefore military tribunals are not appropriate...

let's have a non religious christmas OH NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! the country is doomed if we can't celebrate baby jesus... :lol:

let's send soldiers to Afgan and bring them home just in time for re election. wow, cynical much??

I could go on and on, but whats the sense, you all agree with it i can go on all night, i have nothing better to do, besides go get drunk with my friends, but i think this is much more entertaining...

• Options
    Sorry, but 7 out of 9 of your replies clearly shows that you just couldn't come up with anything intelligent to say. AGAIN.... you bring up Bush, who fucking cares about Bush, the Bush era is over and he will never be back....get over it! Although I can kinda understand, seeing how everything our president does 1 year later is STILL Bush damage control...MORE MONEY MORE MONEY.....Bush really fucked things up...GIVE ME MORE MONEY TO SPEND!
    Yes, it was almost a year ago so I guess it does not matter any more that our Treasury of State, (the man that will make sure you and I pay our taxes or else we will go to prison)did not pay his taxes and will never be punished for it...he was actually awarded for it.
    You cry about republicans not offering any solutions, the reps have offered plenty of solutions to H.C. and the stimulus package and Obama wouldn't even listen to them.
    Thanks for defining slush fund for me :roll:
    Your next comment is so out of wack I don't even know how to respond. Freakin democrats have to be so politicaly correct these days they have lost all hope for common sense.
    A crime? Not a military matter? Did you know that it was members of Al Qaida that destroyed the twin towers? Are you aware that we are in Afgan engaging in war with the Al Qaida? Common sense can go a long way.
    I guess if you don't believe in God or Jesus you can make jokes about Christmas.
    Go get drunk with your friends...maybe they can talk some sense into you. :|
  • Options
    mb262200 wrote:
    Sorry, but 7 out of 9 of your replies clearly shows that you just couldn't come up with anything intelligent to say. AGAIN.... you bring up Bush, who fucking cares about Bush, the Bush era is over and he will never be back....get over it! Although I can kinda understand, seeing how everything our president does 1 year later is STILL Bush damage control...MORE MONEY MORE MONEY.....Bush really fucked things up...GIVE ME MORE MONEY TO SPEND!
    Yes, it was almost a year ago so I guess it does not matter any more that our Treasury of State, (the man that will make sure you and I pay our taxes or else we will go to prison)did not pay his taxes and will never be punished for it...he was actually awarded for it.
    You cry about republicans not offering any solutions, the reps have offered plenty of solutions to H.C. and the stimulus package and Obama wouldn't even listen to them.
    Your next comment is so out of wack I don't even know how to respond. Freakin democrats have to be so politicaly correct these days they have lost all hope for common sense.
    A crime? Not a military matter? Did you know that it was members of Al Qaida that destroyed the twin towers? Are you aware that we are in Afgan engaging in war with the Al Qaida? Common sense can go a long way.
    I guess if you don't believe in God or Jesus you can make jokes about Christmas.

i can't come up with anything intelligent to say? whatever you say mb26736457. the stupidest thing you could say is bush is gone and he has nothing to do with where we are today...HELLO!! we are in afghanistan and iraq because of him, we had the larget surplus in history and turned it into the biggest deficit in history on his watch, we tortured people and broke international laws on his watch, we outed covert CIA operatives on his watch, we pulled out of or failed to sign treaties on his watch, thus angering a vast majority of the world, we bullied other countries into fighting our wars for us, we murdered innocent civillians with bombs and bullets, and fire, we have cut taxes to the point where there is not enought money coming in to pay for programs and such, etc, etc, so for anyone to say bush has no blame for where we are today they have selective memory at best, or are an outright moron. its going to take this term and maybe another one just to get us back to where we were 7 years ago and restore the respect and leadership we had in this world. the rest of the world listens to obama, where they just rolled their eyes and laughed whenever bush talked. you are so far on fox news' nuts that you will NEVER EVER realize any of this. obama is the president now, and the gop is splintered and the tea party is going to take some of their clout, so YOU get the fuck over it.

Treasury of State?? is this even an official name for anything or are you refering to the United States Treasury?
    the man you are referring to did pay his taxes. he paid back what he owed so get over that as well.

i am not crying about the GOP offering no solutions, i am just voicing my frustratiions. they have offered NOTHING other than the same tired bullshit TAX CUT strategy that has clearly worked so well the past 10 years :roll: :roll: :lol: they stonewall every initiative then cry when the dems go it alone. congress is there for the people, not there for each party. when people do not cross party lines nothing gets done. again fox tells you that the GOP is fighting hard to block the obama agenda, but what it does not say is that they are just trying to run out the clock on this session without having to vote so they dont take blame for passing nothing and they can say obama is weak because he could not pursuade them to go his way. that is politics 101 and its a pretty fucking pussy move if you ask me, but again, not put on fox news....

hey i hate when people use the wrong terms, so i defined slush fund for you. now next time you use it you may come off like you know what you are talking about. i have seen it described as you put it on fox news so we can blame them for you sounding like a dolt there...

if you were talking about the navy seal thing, where did you get your example of that? i think it is an exaggeration that the seal punches someone in the mouth and has to stand trial for it is a little far fetched. can you give me an example of this happeneing?? probably not because it sounds made up to me....guess i will look on fox...

you say i have no common sense. so if i am to believe that memebrs of al quaeda crashed into our buildings, how is that not a criminal matter. al quaeda has no state that it represents and has no standing army. it is not like the country of russia knocked down our buildings. 9/11 was a politically motivated CRIME. it was not a military action, therefore those people should be tried in a court by a jury and a military tribunal is not appropriate. we were not at war on 9/11 so it should be a civillian trial. what is so hard to see about that?? to me this rationale IS common sense, but then again, not to a regualr fox news viewer...

i am not making fun of god or baby jesus, i was making fun of those that take it so damn seriously that they think it is the end of the world that they can't put up a nativity scene on government property. jesus does not represent everybody, nor does abraham or muhammad. if you are gonna put up a nativity scene put up a star of david and a crecent as well, or take all of it down. christmas should be a time of unity, not furthering division by posting one religious symbol over another....

for you information i did not go get drunk, i wanted to be coherent for your comedic reply....

• Options
    mb262200 wrote:
    mb262200 wrote:

and that stellar harriet meyers.....

:roll:

i'm sure there's plenty of tax cheats associated with bush, in fact, when he was a businessman didn't he sell some stock right before a merger and forget to tell the SEC about it then when he was investigated he said it slipped his mind and they forgave him? i think this was when his dad was either VP or president.

speaking of VP's, i don't recall seeing you post about Cheney's company, Halliburton, receiving no bid contracts while they haven't paid taxes in years because they are registered in the Cayman Islands. wasnt it a big deal these companies get contracts without having to bid, get bonuses AFTER they are found to have committed accounting fraud, billing fraud, fed our troops spoiled meat and contaminated water, cutting corners...and then not even paying any taxes on it.....so yeah, the treasury secretary of Obama's is a prick but i think that is pretty small compared to the tax evasion and pillage of the previous administration.

hate to break it to ya but politics is filled with a lot of felons or people who would be if the law applied to them. and i agree the health plan will most likely be a tiny bandaid on the gaping hole of a problem but that's about what i expected.

we can't afford health care but we can afford to bomb, occupy, control resources and nation build foreign countries, right? those are necessary, right?

again, someone like Cheney SHOULD be a felon

who tried to recreate the constitution????? please name 1 czar that has/had this power.

let's spend a trilllion dollars that does nothing....that sounds like every administration and politics in general. all they do is try to get their grubby hands on tax money for themselves and their campaign investors (with minimal exceptions)

what navy seal was charged for giving a terrorist a fat lip?

i guess kidnapping someone who may or may not be a terrorist and putting them in a secret prison where no one knows where they are and torturing them is much better. who needs proof and evidence!? they've been so honest and forthright so far why not just trust them?

you do realize several cultures and religions celebrate this time of year, don't you? a lot of the founding fathers may have been christian but some stated that has nothing to do with the country

and i didn't even vote for nor do i like Obama all that much but to act like this is a 'liberal' or 'democrat' thing or gee, things were sure great until that Obama came along and fucked everything up! is just nonsense and very partisan. if it's wrong for 1 party it's wrong for all parties and their politicians
    don't compete; coexist

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama

• Options
    mb262200 wrote:

i thought mccrystal (pretty sure that's spelled wrong) said al qaeda wasn't in afghanistan???
    don't compete; coexist

• Options
    mb262200 wrote:
    I didn't forget to answer anything. I got to the part about trying to start a fight and stopped reading it.
    im still waiting for you to try to answer my original questions to you froma few posts ago. please read the post and answer the questions because i would really like to know.

• Options
    ok, whatever. everything is Bush's fault so I guess Obama can just do whatever the fuck he wants. Remember me saying this, because before the year 2010 is over Obama will spend another 1.2 trillion dollars. But we'll just say Bush spent it. Bush was a fuck head on certain issues....I get that. But i'm not going to sit here and blame everything great O does on him. Once again...you keep talking about Bush's deficit, again, Obama has spent more money in ONE YEAR than Bush has in EIGHT YEARS! And he's not done.
    So ya, maybe Bush did have tax cheats, but he's not the president anymore. What is your point anyway? Bush had tax cheats so now it's ok. How about living in the moment and who fucking cares who did what the past eight years one year ago. And oh yeah, I said Treasury of State
    Halliburton and Chenney and company....no you didn't hear me saying anything , BECAUSE I WASN"T FUCKING ON HERE! Believe me, people have heard me say plenty about it. But it's fucking over now. The blame game doesn't work anymore dude.
    As far as the war goes, you say Bush started them.....THE TERRORISTS STARTED THEM WHEN THEY KILLED ALMOST 3000 AMERICANS. JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE! WHICH BY THE WAY OBAMA HAS DROPPED MORE BOMBS AND KILLED MORE CIVILIANS IN 8 MONTHS THAN BUSH HAS HIS ENTIRE TERM. You people stand up and defend fucking terrorists more than you stand up for our own soldiers.
    The problem with this war(besides the fact that there is a war at all) is that they have to let the military run, government doesn't belong in war. especially this one. they're too fucking politicaly correct with no common sense to run a war.
    And where the fuck have I ever said everything was great before Obama came along, this is stupid. It's like people hated Bush so much that they are blind to anything Obama does, that's what fucking irritates me so much.
  • Options
    mb262200 wrote:
    As far as the war goes, you say Bush started them.....THE TERRORISTS STARTED THEM WHEN THEY KILLED ALMOST 3000 AMERICANS. JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE! WHICH BY THE WAY OBAMA HAS DROPPED MORE BOMBS AND KILLED MORE CIVILIANS IN 8 MONTHS THAN BUSH HAS HIS ENTIRE TERM. You people stand up and defend fucking terrorists more than you stand up for our own soldiers.
    this whole section is a fucking outright lie and you know it!
    the terrorists committed a crime! how can 19 civillians, thats right civillians, who were no part of any armed forces of any country commit an act of or start a war?? it was an act of terrorism, which is a CRIME. by your rationale everything in ireland 15 years ago was a war, and all of the suicide bombing on civillians are part of a war. iraqis killing iraqis is not war, it is crime.

also another LIE is the statement that obama has dropped more bombs in 11 months than bush did in 7 years, where is a source on that? oh yeah i forgot fox news....

• Options
    mb262200 wrote:
    the terrorists committed a crime! how can 19 civillians, thats right civillians, who were no part of any armed forces of any country commit an act of or start a war?? it was an act of terrorism, which is a CRIME. by your rationale everything in ireland 15 years ago was a war, and all of the suicide bombing on civillians are part of a war. iraqis killing iraqis is not war, it is crime.

also another LIE is the statement that obama has dropped more bombs in 11 months than bush did in 7 years, where is a source on that? oh yeah i forgot fox news....

OH OH! Look what was on MSNBC.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAepQPiIVpE

I was wrong, it wasn't in Bush's entire term but ONLY 3 years. So yeah, I guess I lied :roll:
  • Options
    mb262200 wrote:
    mb262200 wrote:

OH OH! Look what was on MSNBC.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAepQPiIVpE

I was wrong, it wasn't in Bush's entire term but ONLY 3 years. So yeah, I guess I lied :roll:
    yeah thats what i thought......stop spreading bullshit and maybe you can avoid looking like an idiot on the message board....

• Options
    aerialaerial Posts: 2,319
    mb262200 wrote:

You pretend to refuse to give Fox any credibility when someone uses them as a source. Why do you try and have us believe you have some sort of specific standards for believable sources?....yet on another post YOU use Fox as a source........Ahhh reminds me of Obama and friends running this country..... in the ground, with all there lies and hypocrisy.
    “We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.” Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    aerial i used that fox article because it was a source from YOUR SIDE...i said that in that post if you would read it.....i'm still waiting for you to refure the original topic of this thread, which you can't. or you won't...either way i am right because you can not refute the fact that fox doctors old stock footage to play new things up as bigger or more dramatic than they are. there is no journalist inintegrity at that network, yet people like you eat it up like gospel.. :oops: :oops: :oops:

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,552
    Okay, is Fox News biased? Yep. Is MSNBC biased? Yep.

Both sides have to agree on this. If you think Fox News is biased, then you have to agree MSNBC is biased and spreading liberal bs like Fox News is spreading conservative bs. If you don't agree, then you have your head in the sand as well.

Fox News may be biased, but they report a lot of stories that the liberal media (NBC, MSNBC, ABC, and CNN to some extent) don't report. We'd never have heard about Acorn and its practices of setting up prostitutes to work in their areas. No liberal media would have ever brought it up or kept the story alive.
  • Options
    aerial i used that fox article because it was a source from YOUR SIDE...i said that in that post if you would read it.....i'm still waiting for you to refure the original topic of this thread, which you can't. or you won't...either way i am right because you can not refute the fact that fox doctors old stock footage to play new things up as bigger or more dramatic than they are. there is no journalist inintegrity at that network, yet people like you eat it up like gospel.. :oops: :oops: :oops:

I agree with bootlegger....I watch Fox because they cover more than the rest....so they screwed up once, whatever...you make it out as if they are doing this constantly .....I do not take what they say as gospel but when I use them as a source, instead of proving I or they are wrong, you and others on here assault me with personal nasty derogatory remarks Like “ why don’t you shut the fuck up”. I deserve this? Even if I make a statement that some don’t agree with, here come the uncivil statements again because it is assumed that I heard it on Fox. So to say the least I was shocked that you used Fox as a source because I didn’t think you believed anything Fox reports. One more thing, I don’t have a side.
    I just wish we could be a little kinder to the ones we don't agree with.
    Merry Christmas!
    “We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.” Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    Okay, is Fox News biased? Yep. Is MSNBC biased? Yep.

Both sides have to agree on this. If you think Fox News is biased, then you have to agree MSNBC is biased and spreading liberal bs like Fox News is spreading conservative bs. If you don't agree, then you have your head in the sand as well.

Fox News may be biased, but they report a lot of stories that the liberal media (NBC, MSNBC, ABC, and CNN to some extent) don't report. We'd never have heard about Acorn and its practices of setting up prostitutes to work in their areas. No liberal media would have ever brought it up or kept the story alive.

APPLAUSE! :D
  • Options
    aerial wrote:

I agree with bootlegger....I watch Fox because they cover more than the rest....so they screwed up once, whatever...you make it out as if they are doing this constantly .....I do not take what they say as gospel but when I use them as a source, instead of proving I or they are wrong, you and others on here assault me with personal nasty derogatory remarks Like “ why don’t you shut the fuck up”. I deserve this? Even if I make a statement that some don’t agree with, here come the uncivil statements again because it is assumed that I heard it on Fox. So to say the least I was shocked that you used Fox as a source because I didn’t think you believed anything Fox reports. One more thing, I don’t have a side.
    I just wish we could be a little kinder to the ones we don't agree with.
    Merry Christmas!

please point out to me in my entire posting history where i have ever said to you or anyone else "why don't you shut the fuck up"......go ahead and search my posts and prove me wrong. i am begging you to do that, because you know i have never typed those words on this message board. in the future, i would appreciate it if you would either quote me accurately or refrain from putting words in my mouth altogether.

also, fox has been caught doing this on at least 3 occasions in this very thread. so you know that it was not that "they screwed up once". hannity apologized for one "screw up", but the rest have been outright ignored.

also you say you don't have a side, this is a load of BS because it is common knowledge that you are a tea member and that organization is pretty hard conservative right....also the talking points you present here are pretty hard right as well.

• Options
    please point out to me in my entire posting history where i have ever said to you or anyone else "why don't you shut the fuck up"......go ahead and search my posts and prove me wrong. i am begging you to do that, because you know i have never typed those words on this message board. in the future, i would appreciate it if you would either quote me accurately or refrain from putting words in my mouth altogether.

I said "you and others on here assault me with personal nasty derogatory remarks like"....it was not meant to quote you...sorry if it looked that way
    also, fox has been caught doing this on at least 3 occasions in this very thread. so you know that it was not that "they screwed up once". hannity apologized for one "screw up", but the rest have been outright ignored.
    okay I will give you that...I don't know anything about the others....
    also you say you don't have a side, this is a load of BS because it is common knowledge that you are a tea member and that organization is pretty hard conservative right....also the talking points you present here are pretty hard right as well.
    If you do a little Research on the Tea Party you will see that it consist of left, right, independents and others.....that is One of the main reason I like this movement.....it is not just one sided......the main thing we have in common is we are tired of the people in Washington being corrupt, lying, and not abiding by the constitution. Though people on here clam to hate the Tea Party, I really don’t understand why, because I am sure the majority of people on here feel the same. The only reason I am getting for the hate is because the movement wasn't formed when Bush was in office (that I know of). By the way I am registered in "The Green Party"
    gimmesometruth27 wrote:
    aerial i used that fox article because it was a source from YOUR SIDE...i said that in that post if you would read it...
    I understand....I was just shocked YOU would use it as a source....
  • Options
    aerial, the tea party events were promoted and encouraged by fox news. that means hard right. the endorsement of glenn beck means hard right. also the racist and hate filled posters seen that these events were disgusting. most of them were anti-obma, pro life, and pro gun, which are all hard right issues. i have never seen a "liberal" holding up a sign with obama as the joker, a picture of an aborted fetus, or a picture of a pile of bodies from Dachau with the caption "national socialist healthcare 1942"...these were all from the tea rally, so whether you will admit it or not, the tea party is hard right. why else would they be going after congresspeople in the gop because they are too liberal? they are trying to hijack the GOP and pull it way right. if you can't see that then you are either blind, in denial, or too foolish to realize it. you can say all you want about it being non-partisan, but anybody who is even half awake will never EVER believe you saying that.

• Options
    by the way, does the tea party tell you to buy gold??

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-d ... ellow-gold

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    norm wrote:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-d ... ellow-gold

:mrgreen:
    NICE, lol...

"because you can't spell gold without G-O-D." lol...