Options

fox news audience...your network thinks you are stupid.

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    brandon10brandon10 Posts: 1,114
    Commy wrote:
    aerial wrote:
    What situation would that be? Or maybe you could get a J.O.B that offers insurance or buy it your self.....anyone think of that yet?
    Why would you expect someone else to buy it for you?

you're priorites are all twisted .

this is how fucked up you are,

you're ok with murder and rape and pillage and misery and brutality and oppression, but when it comes to me seeing a doctor you're against it.

the selfish they're all standing in line....

you're right there with them

the wealthy are wealthy because of the working class. there is no country to run if the working class stops working, the USA ceases to exist. all the positions of privilege and luxury mean shit without the working class. its an easy concept but i doubt you'll understand... so if some of their taxes go into a fund that allows us access to healthcare, its not even half of what is due.

you realize we could have 20 hour workweeks, 6 weeks paid vacation, unlimited unempoloyment benefits, job security, helathcare etc.....all of that, AND make more per week than we are now.

but its because of the selfish and the greedy, people just like you, that don't mind spending so much on weapons and murder, and get up in arms when any of our taxes are to be spent on the people. you are perpetuating a system that caters to the elite, leaves the majority to rot, and is only getting more extreme.

us 47 million without insurance pay taxes too. i'd rather the money was spent saving lives, not taking them. that's the difference between us.

Such a good post. Exactly how I feel.
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Byrnzie wrote:
    thefin190 wrote:
    Why is nobody capitalizing the first letter in the sentences they are writing?

'cause their 'anti-Capitalists'? :think:
    :lol:

i'm just a lazyass...

actually i am so hardcore i don't capitalize any first letters or proper nouns....

funk dat!

fight the power!

;)

Though I should have typed 'they're', and not 'their'.

*spanks own butt, hard*
  • Options
    OnTheEdgeOnTheEdge Posts: 1,300
  • Options
    markin ballmarkin ball Posts: 1,067
    OnTheEdge wrote:

Stewart admits he was misinformed and apologizes. He also reports on some other info politifact research.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-j ... share_copy
    "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win ."

"With our thoughts we make the world"