Philly Nite 3 "The best nite of my life!"

Comments

• Joni-LeeJoni-Lee Posts: 430
    Creative...I like :)

Who are you again Crazy Breed? Ya know I have memory issues.
    Joni-Lee wrote:
    I do hope my story doesn't end here.

neverending-story.jpg
    :mrgreen:
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    Joni-Lee wrote:

neverending-story.jpg

That is so fucking funny! :D

Joni, you're friends with this dude on FB :P
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
    Oh come on...cut me some slack! I have a fooked up memory post accident!!! And with all the people I've met the past few months!! Give me a break! I know who it is...I can't remember. I know it's one of my Philly Bum Chums but I CAN'T REMEMBER WHO!

I'm no expert on the Pit...never have been but seems I'm becoming a daily addict.

Who are you?

SOLAT319 wrote:
    Joni-Lee wrote:

neverending-story.jpg

That is so fucking funny! :D

Joni, you're friends with this dude on FB :P
    What's my name? :lol:

#standingman #duranadam
  • SOLAT319 wrote:
    :lol::lol: .mine..?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    see now both of us are smart ....non cryptic...Selin likes the mystery ;)
    SOLAT319 wrote:
  • wow that Aussie weed must be some good shit!!

it's me....ERIK FROM BOSTON!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    I knew it! How could I forget....

:lol::lol::lol::lol: really??are u sure??
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Joni-Lee wrote:
    I knew it! How could I forget....

good fucking question Joni!! just don't let it happen again!! ;):mrgreen:

i'm sober right now...so yeah! :mrgreen:

i'm sober right now...so yeah! :mrgreen:
    I KNOW.MY LOVE FOR U SMELL IT!!!! ;):D
  • I KNOW.MY LOVE FOR U SMELL IT!!!! ;):D

something must have got lost in translation cuz i don't know WTF you just said!! :lol::lol:
  • I KNOW.MY LOVE FOR U SMELL IT!!!! ;):D

something must have got lost in translation cuz i don't know WTF you just said!! :lol::lol:
    i feel that is u,my heartbit tells me too :mrgreen:
    U are both just adorable :)
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    All I know is, you added me as a friend on Facebook (and I thought...'who is this person?') and within a matter of a few weeks you were waltzing around with Ed Vedder on stage in Australia.

Nice to make your aquaintance! :mrgreen:

Hopefully we'll meet in person in the not too distant when I finally head back from Chinatown.
    I haven't had the pleasure of a dance with Ed...yet :)

I'm all for meeting new jammers :)

Byrnzie wrote:
    All I know is, you added me as a friend on Facebook (and I thought...'who is this person?') and within a matter of a few weeks you were waltzing around with Ed Vedder on stage in Australia.

Nice to make your aquaintance! :mrgreen:

Hopefully we'll meet in person in the not too distant when I finally head back from Chinatown.
    Joni-Lee wrote:
    see now both of us are smart ....non cryptic...Selin likes the mystery ;)
    SOLAT319 wrote:

Selin likes to clarify something here. In the original message, Selin thought Eric's Neverending Story picture was what was SO FUCKING FUNNY. It wasn't the fact that you couldn't remember who U R A Crazy Breed was.

OK, Selin is done here :lol:

#standingman #duranadam
    Whilst this thread is an open forum I created for a positive thank you to Pearl Jam and my friends...I find it really hard as to why people that know of me...and I'm only talking about a small handful of Australians who don't know me as a person...are happy to place negative comments on both my Philly experience and being called on stage in Sydney. Comments like..."you must have brain damage"..."Ed's a poof for singing Happy Birthday"...."could have done without that part"...etc etc.

Yes these hurt me but not for long. For those of you bitter, jelous or have had the mis-informed facts about MY car accident told to you and judged me for it...well then wallow in your negative little minds. I only care for the opinion of those I care for and care for me. It's much easier to be nice than nasty and if you can't say anything nice...don't say anything at all!

I had the car accident. I know the facts. Everyone else should mind their own business.

Now on a positive note....the past five months have been incredible. My dreams have come true and many amazing things have come my way and I'm continually fortunate and ever appreciative. Thank you to those that share my feelings.

Much aloha xxx
  • dont loose your faith and your dreams.You are an amazing person....
    and this coming from the guy u break up with him... :cry::D:lol:

p.s. love u 8-)
    It's impossible to dent my armour...I would never loose faith or forgo any dreams.

Thanks Dimitris. Your support has been amazing xxx

dont loose your faith and your dreams.You are an amazing person....
    and this coming from the guy u break up with him... :cry::D:lol:

p.s. love u 8-)
  • Don't let anyone bring you down Joni-Lee. There will always be those that are jealous, but your spirit is stronger than any negativity and shines though. Keep smiling.
  • IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    I'm glad you spoke up, Joni-Lee... some folks do not realize that their words can do more harm and hurtful.

I'm all for differing opinions, but there is a fine line of crossing the line such as name calling and putting one down. That is not OK at all.

Coming from someone who has been dealing with nasty remarks over the years...especially on the internet and even media just recently... you have no choice but to accept the fact that there are really ignorant people out there or just spewing the nastiness out of their mouth with no concerns for others.

There's nothing you can do about them...and the best way to deal with them is to "kill with kindness". in some situations, i do find that hard to do especially when they do it again or don't change because it not only hurts me, but for others as well.

It does wonder and eases pain and anger in time. :D

If people were saying those things to me like they have with you - i'd just say that I was really sorry that they felt that way and wished they didn't... but if the day ever came that they were pulled on the stage, I WOULD be rooting and cheering for them, wishing them the best of luck in their life. And leave it at that.
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
    Mahalo for your kind hearted words...and yes..I'll "kill with kindness" :) Much aloha xx

IamMine wrote:
    I'm glad you spoke up, Joni-Lee... some folks do not realize that their words can do more harm and hurtful.

I'm all for differing opinions, but there is a fine line of crossing the line such as name calling and putting one down. That is not OK at all.

Coming from someone who has been dealing with nasty remarks over the years...especially on the internet and even media just recently... you have no choice but to accept the fact that there are really ignorant people out there or just spewing the nastiness out of their mouth with no concerns for others.

There's nothing you can do about them...and the best way to deal with them is to "kill with kindness". in some situations, i do find that hard to do especially when they do it again or don't change because it not only hurts me, but for others as well.

It does wonder and eases pain and anger in time. :D

If people were saying those things to me like they have with you - i'd just say that I was really sorry that they felt that way and wished they didn't... but if the day ever came that they were pulled on the stage, I WOULD be rooting and cheering for them, wishing them the best of luck in their life. And leave it at that.
  • Sure wish I could re-listen to these amazing concerts that I probably spent close to 1000 dollars on including ten club tickets, travel and other expenses. Maybe i should have spent that money going to the other shows that don't have to wait two months to get the bootlegs.
    The wait will be well worth it :)
    Sure wish I could re-listen to these amazing concerts that I probably spent close to 1000 dollars on including ten club tickets, travel and other expenses. Maybe i should have spent that money going to the other shows that don't have to wait two months to get the bootlegs.
  • ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    You're awesome and jealously is really ugly ((((hugs)))) xo
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • mikepmikep Posts: 290
    yay joni you rock!
    96-11-Tor; 03-Mont; 05,13-London;05-Kitchnr, Hamltn; 06-Deroit;08-Mont(EV); 09-Albany(EV), Philly3&4; 10,13-Buff;10-NYC, Mt View; 11-(EV) Boston,Hart,Det,PJ20,Ott,Hamltn,Winnpg,Sask,Cal,Edmntn,Van; 12-Missoula; 13-Wrigley,Pitts,Port,Spok,Cal,Van,Sea.
  • SOLAT319 wrote:
    Selin likes to clarify something here. In the original message, Selin thought Eric's Neverending Story picture was what was SO FUCKING FUNNY. It wasn't the fact that you couldn't remember who U R A Crazy Breed was.

Selin - hey man.......that's Erik with a K.....i'll let it slide this time!

Joni - fuck the haters girl....you have been through some ruff shit and you deserved to have the band show you some love...what's even cooler,is that they did!.....if there are people around here that have a problem with that then i am ashamed for them!
    A little (no too much) love your way EriKKKKKK xxx

See you in 6 months maybe :)

SOLAT319 wrote:

Selin - hey man.......that's Erik with a K.....i'll let it slide this time!

Joni - fuck the haters girl....you have been through some ruff shit and you deserved to have the band show you some love...what's even cooler,is that they did!.....if there are people around here that have a problem with that then i am ashamed for them!
This discussion has been closed.