Philly Nite 3 "The best nite of my life!"

Comments

• he means ALWAYS!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

that's why i love ya D....you get me! :lol::lol::lol:
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Joni Lee= one of the hottest pj girls of all time!
  • Joni Lee= one of the hottest pj girls of all time!

:roll: :roll: :roll: oh jeez.....Joni...you have yourself a fan!....he said something about rubbing vegemite all over you and...........sorry, that's all i heard before i ran away......vegemite=YUK! ;):mrgreen::lol:
  • petrocspetrocs Posts: 4,342
    Joni...were you there?...hmm..I mustve missed ya LOL...

spongebob.jpg

Gawks at Joni
    Shows:
    9/24/96 MD. 9/28/96 Randalls. 8/28-29/98 Camden. 9/8/98 NJ. 9/18/98 MD. 9/1-2/00 Camden. 9/4/00 MD. 4/28/03 Philly. 7/5-6/03 Camden. 9/30/05 AC.
    10/3/05 Philly. 5/27-28/06 Camden. 6/23/06 Pitt. 6/19-20/08 Camden. 6/24/08 MSG. 8/7/08 EV Newark, NJ. 6/11-12/09 EV Philly, PA. 10/27-28-30-31/09 Philly, PA., 5/15/10 Hartford,5/17/10 Boston, 5/18/10 Newark, 5/20-21/10 MSG
    "UnthoughtKnown = man that his death look like accident... :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

"yes officer he fell down 4 flights of steps...stabbing and shooting himself the whole way down...then he landed on the C-4 at the bottom and went BOOM!!"
    :lol::lol::lol:

"yes officer he fell down 4 flights of steps...stabbing and shooting himself the whole way down...then he landed on the C-4 at the bottom and went BOOM!!"
    :lol::lol::lol:
    yes officer ..me and U R A Crazy Breed was the whole time together..we was staring the stars listening:

album-Pearl-Jam-Binaural.jpg]
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    :lol::lol::lol:[/quote]
    yes officer ..me and U R A Crazy Breed was the whole time together..we was staring the stars listening:

album-Pearl-Jam-Binaural.jpg][/quote]

if you gentlemen are busy listening to Sleight of Hand together, then you have no worries about me and my future wife Joni :D
  • if you gentlemen are busy listening to Sleight of Hand together, then you have no worries about me and my future wife Joni :D

you've been stabbed,shot & blown up.....I think Joni can do better :mrgreen:
  • if you gentlemen are busy listening to Sleight of Hand together, then you have no worries about me and my future wife Joni :D

..i dont think this...im sure..but ill call her now for see this and answer herself.. :mrgreen:
    if you gentlemen are busy listening to Sleight of Hand together, then you have no worries about me and my future wife Joni :D

..i dont think this...im sure..but ill call her now for see this and answer herself.. :mrgreen:

at this point boys, we have to come to terms that her future man is eddie himself...and there is no competing with that.
  • Joni-LeeJoni-Lee Posts: 430
    Hot? hha don't know about that...just say one of the most passionate...that suits better.
    Joni Lee= one of the hottest pj girls of all time!
    It's so nice to be remembered Mike! I'm rocking out in Australia and NZ with your LIFE bracelets :)

petrocs wrote:
    Joni...were you there?...hmm..I mustve missed ya LOL...

spongebob.jpg

Gawks at Joni
    Not quite sure how you boys got off the topic at hand...now you're marrying me off? Sweet! May the best MAN win.
  • Joni-Lee wrote:
    Not quite sure how you boys got off the topic at hand...now you're marrying me off? Sweet! May the best MAN win.

I don't know...there might be a few PJ "chicks" who may want to join the fray! ;):lol::lol:
  • Joni-Lee wrote:

I don't know...there might be a few PJ "chicks" who may want to join the fray! ;):lol::lol:
    u know what i want to answer in that..but im a good man whrn Joni is around.. :D
  • ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    demetrios wrote:
    Joni-Lee wrote:
    D....can you not get them in your area? I could try posting you a packet but not sure they'll get to you unopened :)
    demetrios wrote:
    I remember seeing Joni with a bag full of Tim Tam's @ the first PreParty. With all the entertainment & get togethers with friends the whole week in Philly, I didn't get a chance to try one out! :(

My local grocery stores don't carry them. I'll try Pete's Froutique, an exotic store of imported foods. They must have them. If not, we'll need to set up a Tim Tam's import/export business with you! ;)

I missed Tim Tams!? :cry:

D - they sell them at Target, but I don't think you have Target in Canada, do you? When I first moved to TO, Dominion stocked them, but then they disappeared. I'll be bringing an entire suitcase of Tim Tams back with me after Christmas, I think it's a tragedy you've never tried them, that can't continue!
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • I thought Tim Tam's were Aussie for tampons. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • I thought Tim Tam's were Aussie for tampons. :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: ...what a name for tampons....
    edited December 2009
    Joni-Lee wrote:
    It's so nice to be remembered Mike! I'm rocking out in Australia and NZ with your LIFE bracelets :)

:)
    Post edited by petrocs on
    Shows:
    9/24/96 MD. 9/28/96 Randalls. 8/28-29/98 Camden. 9/8/98 NJ. 9/18/98 MD. 9/1-2/00 Camden. 9/4/00 MD. 4/28/03 Philly. 7/5-6/03 Camden. 9/30/05 AC.
    10/3/05 Philly. 5/27-28/06 Camden. 6/23/06 Pitt. 6/19-20/08 Camden. 6/24/08 MSG. 8/7/08 EV Newark, NJ. 6/11-12/09 EV Philly, PA. 10/27-28-30-31/09 Philly, PA., 5/15/10 Hartford,5/17/10 Boston, 5/18/10 Newark, 5/20-21/10 MSG
  • petrocs wrote:
    :) miss you. We'll have to overtake Philly the next time you make it here..the town wont know what hit it

they are tearing down the Spectrum...no need to go to Philly anymore!! :mrgreen:
    petrocs wrote:
    :) miss you. We'll have to overtake Philly the next time you make it here..the town wont know what hit it

they are tearing down the Spectrum...no need to go to Philly anymore!! :mrgreen:

yes there is..in a few short months *shhhh
    Shows:
  • petrocs wrote:
    yes there is..in a few short months *shhhh

oh..you mean the Philly train to Ny/Boston? :mrgreen:
  • petrocs wrote:

shit..how many i have to "clear" and look like accident??they are like mushrooms!!!
    Getting back on to topic....now I just want to thank Ed and PJ for Sydney. It was by far the best birthday of my life. They generally are very disappointing and a sad day and even though I never received one card or physical present...to be called on stage and have Ed sing Happy Birthday along with over 40,000 jammers...I can now play this to myself every single year with the boot.

Mahalo and much aloha all around xx
  • IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    Joni-Lee wrote:
    Getting back on to topic....now I just want to thank Ed and PJ for Sydney. It was by far the best birthday of my life. They generally are very disappointing and a sad day and even though I never received one card or physical present...to be called on stage and have Ed sing Happy Birthday along with over 40,000 jammers...I can now play this to myself every single year with the boot.

Mahalo and much aloha all around xx

happy belated birthday, joni! :)

Sure has been an incredible journey for you and very interesting to follow your story from Hawaii to Australia!
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
    I do hope my story doesn't end here.
  • Joni-Lee wrote:
    will not..
  • Joni-Lee wrote:

neverending-story.jpg
    :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.