The Official New York Yankees Thread

Comments

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    Comical
    Brett lillibridge, true yankee
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Congrats on 640 saves, Mo.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,472
    so....a lifetime ban maybe?

:o:lol:
    www.myspace.com
    so....a lifetime ban maybe?

:o:lol:

Don't see any way that happens but it would be best case scenario for the Yankees
  • Soriano was traded for A-Rod years ago. Now we want Soriano back and are dying to be done with A-Rod.
    Alrighttttty then!
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,472
    Soriano was traded for A-Rod years ago. Now we want Soriano back and are dying to be done with A-Rod.
    Alrighttttty then!

:lol:
    www.myspace.com
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.....this is about to get good

http://riveraveblues.com/2013/07/a-rods ... ury-91406/
    Yankees have some answering to do. If he is healthy, he needs to be in the lineup yesterday
  • Bronx BombersBronx Bombers Posts: 2,208
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

:corn:
    So saw lil dusty signed a 8 year 110 deal between this and wrights deal looks like cano's going to be getting a lot less than he thinks.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Francesca is ripping the yanks about Arod :corn:
    So saw lil dusty signed a 8 year 110 deal between this and wrights deal looks like cano's going to be getting a lot less than he thinks.

And the Dodgers signed an international free agent infielder

Yeah, and rightfully so if they are fucking around with this.

I am really really fucking happy I didn't get my season tickets this year.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Right or wrong I say fuck him, I never want to see him in pinstripes again and it looks like the Yankees feel the same way.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Right or wrong I say fuck him, I never want to see him in pinstripes again and it looks like the Yankees feel the same way.

I want them to put the best team possible on the field with their roster right now, period.
    It's about to be Bronx Zoo 2013!
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
    STATEMENT FROM YANKEES SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT AND GENERAL MANAGER BRIAN M. CASHMAN:

“I heard via a text message this afternoon from Alex Rodriguez that he had retained a doctor to review his medical situation. In media reports, we have since learned that the doctor in question has acknowledged that he did not examine Mr. Rodriguez and that he was not retained to do a comprehensive medical examination of Mr. Rodriguez. Contrary to the Basic Agreement, Mr. Rodriguez did not notify us at any time that he was seeking a second opinion from any doctor with regard to his quad strain.

“As you know, it is the Yankees’ desire to have Alex return to the lineup as soon as possible. And we have done everything to try and accomplish this.

“As early as Friday, July 12, when I suggested to Alex that we move his rehab from Tampa to Triple-A Scranton (at Buffalo), Alex complained for the first time of “tightness” in his quad and therefore refused to consent to the transfer of his assignment. Again, last Sunday, Alex advised that he had stiffness in his quad and should not play on Sunday or Monday. We sent Alex to NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital for an MRI which evidenced a Grade 1 strain.

“As always, we will follow the rules and regulations set forth in the Basic Agreement, and will again re-evaluate Alex in Tampa tomorrow, as our goal is to return him to the lineup as soon as he is medically capable of doing so.”
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    I want them to put the best team possible on the field with their roster right now, period.

I hear you but I want them to get out of this contract any way possible.
    Very happy to have missed every second of last nights game. Wasn't even getting decent cell service so couldn't follow along
    Yankees should be calling the braves now that Hudson's out, perfect spot for Hughes.
    Today's lineup may just take the cake for the worst of the year. What a fucking joke. Hope they throw a shut out, can't see them having much of a chance otherwise.

Still, only 3.5 out of the wild card :lol:
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Today's lineup may just take the cake for the worst of the year. What a fucking joke. Hope they throw a shut out, can't see them having much of a chance otherwise.

Are the seats becoming more empty these days?
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Are the seats becoming more empty these days?

Wouldn't know. Haven't been :oops:

Planning on going Sunday for Matsui Day
    "I think the Yanks and I crossed signals. I don't want any more mix ups. I'm excited and ready to play and help this team win a championship.

"I feel great and I'm ready and want to be in the lineup Friday night.

"Enough doctors, let's play"

I don't hate the guy as much as the rest of the world /ducks
  • JenfarrJenfarr Posts: 677
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    "I think the Yanks and I crossed signals. I don't want any more mix ups. I'm excited and ready to play and help this team win a championship.

"I feel great and I'm ready and want to be in the lineup Friday night.

"Enough doctors, let's play"

I don't hate the guy as much as the rest of the world /ducks

The circus continues...

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/07/25/a-rod-they-yankees-and-i-crossed-signals/#comments
    "McCready played on, lending credence to the theory that he was actually built in Stone’s basement from spare truck parts and vinyl records." - Glide Mag. review of MSG 7/8/03
    Oh my.

After dude gets picked off

"Joe Girardi has a look on his face that I couldn't describe if you gave me 5 minutes"

Well, that's your fucking job. They are worthless.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Oh my.

After dude gets picked off

"Joe Girardi has a look on his face that I couldn't describe if you gave me 5 minutes"

Well, that's your fucking job. They are worthless.
    WHY??!! Please get a new radio team.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Yankees tweeted that arod isn't ready for major league play.