Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    metsfan wrote:

one problem ..you don't root for the winning ny team
    yea dude cause the mets are really sucking right now :roll:

baltimore and cleveland bud

enjoy your mid season success :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    metsfan wrote:

one problem ..you don't root for the winning ny team
    yea dude cause the mets are really sucking right now :roll:

baltimore and cleveland bud

enjoy your mid season success :lol:
    oh i am. but i will enjoy a mets sweep this weekend even more.

you play the jays and o's 16 times a season bud. it's like playing minor league teams.

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,725
    Funny seeing a Minor Leaguer wearing 22
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Funny seeing a Minor Leaguer wearing 22
    no love for huffman huh

he looked good making that dive in the first

huge upgrade from damon :roll:

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,794
    really? the yanksare being shutout for 11 innings straight against this guy. really?

kind of takes away what Moyer did against us not as special.
    I miss igotid88
    cmon arod
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    cmon whiff aroid

:mrgreen:

igotid88 wrote:
    really? the yanksare being shutout for 11 innings straight against this guy. really?

kind of takes away what Moyer did against us not as special.

12 shutout innings
    I miss igotid88
    Perhaps Reyes is confused about what month it is.
    JOSE JOSE JOSE

metsfan wrote:
    JOSE JOSE JOSE

I am 99.999999999% sure its June and not October in the DR as well. I could be mistaken though. Please correct me if I am. It's not rocket science.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    JOSE JOSE JOSE

I am 99.999999999% sure its June and not October in the DR as well. I could be mistaken though. Please correct me if I am. It's not rocket science.
    reyes isn't the only player to wear those beanies. it's to cut down on sweat and so the cornrows don't dangle. you only see it on reyes cause he showboats.

metsfan wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    JOSE JOSE JOSE

reyes isn't the only player to wear those beanies. it's to cut down on sweat and so the cornrows don't dangle. you only see it on reyes cause he showboats.

My comment had nothing to do with the beanie and everything to do with the fact he is celebrating like its game 7 of the world sreies.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

My comment had nothing to do with the beanie and everything to do with the fact he is celebrating like its game 7 of the world sreies.
    so i guess joba fist pumping is ok with you or when cervelli does it after throwing out a running that's ok. do you have a problem with the walk off celebrations at the plate or pie/shaving cream in the face.

i'm glad reyes does it. shows he's got emotions and isn't a mundane lackluster player like alota mets have been in recent years.

1 DOWN 2 TO GO

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,967
    Hey, yo. Let's go jerks. Pick it up.
    metsfan wrote:
    1 DOWN 2 TO GO

world series is 3 out of 5 ?? :lol:

Trying dude. Fucking horrible tonight.

:lol::lol::lol:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

metsfan wrote:

Cliffy6745 wrote:

Says the guy who's team wont be playing when it counts.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Says the guy who's team wont be playing when it counts.
    so you can predict the future. that's some great magical powers you have. can you make the us beat Algeria.

btw- I'm still waiting for your answer to my question on the top of this page

Yeah, those are fine with me, Cervelli more so that Joba.

I will do my best to make sure the US beats Algeria and don't forget I am the one that said the other day that with a trade the Mets can be really dangerous in the NL East.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

I will do my best to make sure the US beats Algeria and don't forget I am the one that said the other day that with a trade the Mets can be really dangerous in the NL East.
    mets don't have the prospects to go out and get lee and they aren't that high on oswalt. M'S want a major league ready catcher which the yanks have. if vazquez keeps sucking i wouldn't be to shocked to see the yanks get lee.

metsfan wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

mets don't have the prospects to go out and get lee and they aren't that high on oswalt. M'S want a major league ready catcher which the yanks have. if vazquez keeps sucking i wouldn't be to shocked to see the yanks get lee.

Vazquez pitched a good game today and has been solid recently. I hear you that what I read is that the M's want a catcher, but I don' see the Yanks moving Romine. If they will take one of the Yanks lesser catchers and Nunez then maybe but not Romine.

I don't know a whole lot about the Mets farm but from what I hear they have a good shot at Lee. No one wants Oswalt.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    metsfan wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Vazquez pitched a good game today and has been solid recently. I hear you that what I read is that the M's want a catcher, but I don' see the Yanks moving Romine. If they will take one of the Yanks lesser catchers and Nunez then maybe but not Romine.

I don't know a whole lot about the Mets farm but from what I hear they have a good shot at Lee. No one wants Oswalt.

If Seattle doesn't get exactly what they want, I don't see why they don't let Lee walk and get the 2 1st round picks. There's more of a chance of them getting Oswalt since it'll take A LOT less and the Mutts don't mind deep throating payroll.
    metsfan wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

so i guess joba fist pumping is ok with you or when cervelli does it after throwing out a running that's ok. do you have a problem with the walk off celebrations at the plate or pie/shaving cream in the face.

i'm glad reyes does it. shows he's got emotions and isn't a mundane lackluster player like alota mets have been in recent years.

joba and cervelli do it after the 3rd out. And usually when they get out of a sticky situation. Not like zumaya from the tigers who does it after the 1st out in a blowout game.
    I miss igotid88

If Seattle doesn't get exactly what they want, I don't see why they don't let Lee walk and get the 2 1st round picks. There's more of a chance of them getting Oswalt since it'll take A LOT less and the Mutts don't mind deep throating payroll.

You dont think they have to move him? Higher level prospects are what they hope the 2 picks would turn into. I hear you on them eating the Oswalt salary and not taking Lee since hes a rental though. I dont see them Mets trading for Lee unless they know they can sign him, Yanks either.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

You dont think they have to move him? Higher level prospects are what they hope the 2 picks would turn into. I hear you on them eating the Oswalt salary and not taking Lee since hes a rental though. I dont see them Mets trading for Lee unless they know they can sign him, Yanks either.

I don't think Seattle has to do anything unless they get what they want.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

I don't think Seattle has to do anything unless they get what they want.

Well no, but they don't have much bargaining power. Come August 1, he will not be a Mariner. They will probably get more than they gave up for him.