what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    ShimmyMommy is extra funny on the down low ;)
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • Coffee, lots of it! And something baked with cinnamon ...
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    The lady waiting in our lobby is talking to herself.. she doesn't know I am behind to half wall..

I usually talk to myself... :roll:
    I guess I must be more careful from now on... :lol:
    I am mine!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    AAAARGH!
    Why when they are good things, do the bad things appear and distract me
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles wrote:
    AAAARGH!
    Why when they are good things, do the bad things appear and distract me

It's blimmin typical isn't it?! :(
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • My cat/baby is not eating. The vet said the sub-q fluids would be a cure-all, yet she is vomiting and losing weight. My stepDad fell down the stairs recently. I can't take it. Too much worrying. I need some happiness. Somebody, please make me laugh.
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • headache...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 7RayZ7RayZ Posts: 488
    My daughters statement is resonating through my head from our talk this morning. We were talking about Marie Antoinette. Laughingly, she says, "Imagine trying to "get" with your husband, he has no interest and everyone blames you for it. It not her fault he couldnt work the lock and key. That sucks." :lol:
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    looks like rain
  • 7RayZ wrote:
    My daughters statement is resonating through my head from our talk this morning. We were talking about Marie Antoinette. Laughingly, she says, "Imagine trying to "get" with your husband, he has no interest and everyone blames you for it. It not her fault he couldnt work the lock and key. That sucks." :lol:

ha ha ha!!
    How old is your daughter? thats hilarious!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    I would like a white Christmas.
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    I would like a white Christmas.
    I would, too! :D We got one last year, which was unusual..and considering that the forecast is 65 degrees Thursday, it doesn't look like it will be happening here. Hope you get yours! :mrgreen:
  • Greek letters on your shirt..
  • I'm sorry. I'm a dick sometimes.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    we are all are..thing is to know to say im sorry..
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    mat kearney sounds exactly like chris martin
  • the foto killing me..seriously now..fuck me..cant put it out of my mind..
  • How to do all this Data Entry efficiently and quickly
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • sorry didnt search for u..
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    I'm sorry. I'm a dick sometimes.
    +1
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I'm sorry. I'm a dick sometimes.

yep indeedy, I seem to be saying sorry a lot recently Sian, so dont worry hunny xx
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 

Yup
    Davidtrios wrote:
    mat kearney sounds exactly like chris martin
    :lol::lol:
    Anything is possible.

Understand?
  • Why the hell did I schedule students this week??? And why the hell are they actually coming to see me??? I wouldn't even drive to see myself over winter break :? :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Crab legs :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Why the hell did I schedule students this week??? And why the hell are they actually coming to see me??? I wouldn't even drive to see myself over winter break :? :lol:
    :lol:

I'm wondering why the hell I'm even at work. There's nothing but tumbleweeds across campus right now. Granted I have enough to do even if the students are gone...but I just don't wanna do anything lol

ON my mind right now is Indian buffet for lunch, mmmm!
  • all deserve love and gifts at Christmas...its time for love and not hate..
    :lol:

I'm wondering why the hell I'm even at work. There's nothing but tumbleweeds across campus right now. Granted I have enough to do even if the students are gone...but I just don't wanna do anything lol

ON my mind right now is Indian buffet for lunch, mmmm!
    I feel exactly the same way! Right now is a good time to catch up on all the paperwork I don't have time to do during the semester...but I don't wanna :cry::lol: I want a nap :yawn:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"