what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    a 40 year old woman hit in me at the bar last night.... it never fails

why do older ladies always hit on me ? :?
  • conman wrote:

its easy to answer....you will last longer than their husbamd the last 150 times all together..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • conman wrote:

I heard it matches on the sexual level. Women are said to enjoy sex the most at around that age, and men at around your age (I'm guessing you are between 20- 30?). Maybe you should try it - it could be a mind-blowing experience ;)
    conman wrote:

its easy to answer....you will last longer than their husbamd the last 150 times all together..
    :lol::lol:
    Leeze wrote:
    conman wrote:

I heard it matches on the sexual level. Women are said to enjoy sex the most at around that age, and men at around your age (I'm guessing you are between 20- 30?). Maybe you should try it - it could be a mind-blowing experience ;)
    hmmm interesting :think:

maybe i'll give it try
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Popmarket is kicking my bank account's ass!!!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    conman wrote:
    Leeze wrote:
    conman wrote:

hmmm interesting :think:

maybe i'll give it try

awww...a cougar cub in the making!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    conman wrote:

Simple dude. You are cougar bait. Go with it. If she is 40 you are going to have a very good time with someone who knows what she is doing. I have a number of guy friends in their late 20s and early 30s who seek out women 40+ for that very reason. Just do it. :mrgreen: ...although I will say a 40 year old woman in more of a puma than a cougar. rrrrraarrrr
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    conman wrote:

Simple dude. You are cougar bait. Go with it. If she is 40 you are going to have a very good time with someone who knows what she is doing. I have a number of guy friends in their late 20s and early 30s who seek out women 40+ for that very reason. Just do it. :mrgreen: ...although I will say a 40 year old woman in more of a puma than a cougar. rrrrraarrrr

now you got me thinking...if young guys still hit on me, is it because I look like a cougar, or is it because I still look that young? (i really hope it's the latter.... :? )
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    conman wrote:

now you got me thinking...if young guys still hit on me, is it because I look like a cougar, or is it because I still look that young? (i really hope it's the latter.... :? )
    you want an answer to that??
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

nevermind...remembering what happened at Soundgarden reminded me... :think:

- Christopher McCandless
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    conman wrote:

Hey, at least you're getting hit on.

I'm pretty sure I'm so ignorant I'd probably not catch on to a woman hitting on me. :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    RKCNDY wrote:

Simple. It's because you're a smokin hot piece.

RYEzupSF wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

awww..... :oops: thanks!

Did I tell you what happened at Soundgarden?

- Christopher McCandless
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Chris-Farley-Billy-Madison.8.jpg

"That RKCNDY is one piece of ACE!!" :lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • RKCNDY wrote:

nevermind...remembering what happened at Soundgarden reminded me... :think:
    i kid..its cos of the hat that all happens to you.. ;)
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

awww..... :oops: thanks!

Did I tell you what happened at Soundgarden?

No. But I'm intrigued. :-) hahaha I wonder if it is similar to what happened to me at Soundgarden. 8-):lol:

• conman wrote:

umm.....because they are drunk :roll:
  • Could do with a stiff drink and a friend right now. 1 out of 2 will have to do...
    Vacation. New York City. Catskills. Boston. Family. Friends. Can't wait!! Come on Thursday!

• dance :)
    RYEzupSF wrote:

No. But I'm intrigued. :-) hahaha I wonder if it is similar to what happened to me at Soundgarden. 8-):lol:

ok...keeping it 'family friendly' a guy comes up to me to ask to bum a smoke, I gave him one, and then he asks for another...so I gave him another. He says, "I should pay you, these things are like $1 a piece" so he literally stuffs $2 in my top. :shock:
    His GF comes by, and she's asking me who I'm there with, and asks where we were staying, and what our plans were after the show. I'm just being chatty and friendly, and they say "we should meet up after the show...hang out, ya know?" ;) (yeah, he's winking at me)
    Some other guy comes over and starts chatting to me, and they leave....then later that night I think 'OMFG! that couple was...uh, ummm..... :| :eh: :wtf: that's why they asked me where I was staying! :o :shock: :? '
    I was tripped out...maybe they had some sort of codewords they were throwing my way but I didn't know it... :lol:

ok, what happened to you?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Got my mind on my money and my money on my mind... :)
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

ok...keeping it 'family friendly' a guy comes up to me to ask to bum a smoke, I gave him one, and then he asks for another...so I gave him another. He says, "I should pay you, these things are like $1 a piece" so he literally stuffs $2 in my top. :shock:
    His GF comes by, and she's asking me who I'm there with, and asks where we were staying, and what our plans were after the show. I'm just being chatty and friendly, and they say "we should meet up after the show...hang out, ya know?" ;) (yeah, he's winking at me)
    Some other guy comes over and starts chatting to me, and they leave....then later that night I think 'OMFG! that couple was...uh, ummm..... :| :eh: :wtf: that's why they asked me where I was staying! :o :shock: :? '
    I was tripped out...maybe they had some sort of codewords they were throwing my way but I didn't know it... :lol:

ok, what happened to you?

Dude...that shit has happened to me on more the one occasion... (with the exception of the dollar bills) :shock:
    One time was at my good friend's wedding. Her brother in law and wife have been known to "bring in an extra". As soon as they saw me at the rehearsal dinner, they started asking my friend about me. :? :?
    I must give off vibes that I don't realize. :shock:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Dexter ends!!!!!
  • conman wrote:

Don't knock it till you've tried it 8-)
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    conman wrote:

Because you are adorable. 8-)

and a smoking hot piece of ass :mrgreen::lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    afroannnie wrote:

Dude...that shit has happened to me on more the one occasion... (with the exception of the dollar bills) :shock:
    One time was at my good friend's wedding. Her brother in law and wife have been known to "bring in an extra". As soon as they saw me at the rehearsal dinner, they started asking my friend about me. :? :?

ok...so it's not just me! I was slightly inebriated at the time...it was hot, I was smoking, I wasn't really paying attention to the convo...but they were total strangers! A cute couple, but still...so weird.

I have a feeling you and I can cause lots of trouble next tour... :angel:

- Christopher McCandless
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    conman wrote:

cause the young ones are so uncomplicated. ;):lol:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

ok...so it's not just me! I was slightly inebriated at the time...it was hot, I was smoking, I wasn't really paying attention to the convo...but they were total strangers! A cute couple, but still...so weird.

I have a feeling you and I can cause lots of trouble next tour... :angel:

:lol::lol: Just think if you would have had your whipped cream with you.... :shock:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....