what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    was going to go Christmas shopping tonight, but I don't feel like it, so screw it
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    whats an MT type???
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    i wonder if unlost got her message...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    so many people want to see me while i'm home.... i hope i have enough time for everyone :?
    making all these cards is making me :crazy:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I miss calling my father around this time of year to ask him what I should get for my mother.. He would always sneak into another room and speak very quietly in an absurd attempt to be sneaky.. fuckin good shit!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • grab a cookie...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Mom and Dad
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    It would be amazingly cool to be financially stable enough to fly to see PJ in Europe!! Though this tour talk is admittedly making me jealous, I am super happy for everyone that's gonna be able to catch PJ this summer! Nothing like the feeling of having tickets in hand to see a favorite band, nothing!! :)
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
    samjam wrote:
    It would be amazingly cool to be financially stable enough to fly to see PJ in Europe!! Though this tour talk is admittedly making me jealous, I am super happy for everyone that's gonna be able to catch PJ this summer! Nothing like the feeling of having tickets in hand to see a favorite band, nothing!! :)
    I have a Berlin ticket and a place to stay.. now I just need the airfare.. It is very nice to have this as an option.. but if I actually do it, I am going to want to do more shows and make a vacation out of it.. more money more money.. It snowballs quite quickly..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Don't trust her.
  • 2 more days of work and I am done until January 3rd :D
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Suziemay wrote:
    Mom and Dad
    Suziemay wrote:
    Don't trust her.

I hope things are okay...trust your gut...
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    samjam wrote:
    I have a Berlin ticket and a place to stay.. now I just need the airfare.. It is very nice to have this as an option.. but if I actually do it, I am going to want to do more shows and make a vacation out of it.. more money more money.. It snowballs quite quickly..
    Berlin is going to be awesome, that's cool that you're able to go! And I know what you mean about after doing something of that nature once you want to do it again and again and again-- my concert addiction has sort of followed that pattern :lol:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
    Suziemay wrote:
    Mom and Dad
    Suziemay wrote:
    Don't trust her.

Aw thanks. Yeah, doing ok, just a bit stressed out. And those are unrelated :D Talked to my Mom and Dad tonight so I was thinking of them. And just talked to my boss because someone at work (a peer) forwarded her an email I wrote that she wasn't copied on. It's cool because my boss likes me and it wasn't even a bad email, it just makes me feel like this other person is spying on me or trying to undermine me somehow. I don't need this kinda crap. If you're going to forward an email I wrote, at least have the balls to copy me or give me the heads up.
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Suziemay wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    Mom and Dad
    Suziemay wrote:
    Don't trust her.

Aw thanks. Yeah, doing ok, just a bit stressed out. And those are unrelated :D Talked to my Mom and Dad tonight so I was thinking of them. And just talked to my boss because someone at work (a peer) forwarded her an email I wrote that she wasn't copied on. It's cool because my boss likes me and it wasn't even a bad email, it just makes me feel like this other person is spying on me or trying to undermine me somehow. I don't need this kinda crap. If you're going to forward an email I wrote, at least have the balls to copy me or give me the heads up.
    I completely agree with you. If she is trying to be underhanded, let karma take care of it for you...karma has a way of returning the favour quickly. ;) It's nice to hear that you talk and think of your parents. :D Release the stress...enjoy the coming holidays. :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    Suziemay wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    Mom and Dad
    Suziemay wrote:
    Don't trust her.

I would like to say one of my favorite lines.. "revenge is a dish best served cold"
    I completely agree with you. If she is trying to be underhanded, let karma take care of it for you...karma has a way of returning the favour quickly. ;) It's nice to hear that you talk and think of your parents. :D Release the stress...enjoy the coming holidays. :mrgreen:
    Yeah, it doesn't trouble me, other than it's really annoying. I hate other people in my business. Well, at least I'm on guard. :mrgreen: Happy Holidays to you too!
    I would like to say one of my favorite lines.. "revenge is a dish best served cold"
    It's not even worth it, I'm pretty sure I'm the superstar at work :lol:
  • my sweet baby...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Fuck, it's only Tuesday? :cry::cry:
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    how can some people be so, so, so unbelievably kind...

and others be so horrible and malignant?

I can't wrap my brain around the degree of variation here.
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    Carey wrote:

I think that's called ignorance...or is it arrogance?

- Christopher McCandless
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Carey wrote:

I think both, combined with narcissism and perhaps another random personality disorder.
    This year I am extra thankful for the unbelievably kind people :D
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • 8-)
    waiting for that funny sounding ringer.. any minute..
  • swedeswede Posts: 558
    That I know im going stir crazy atm and I felt like posting on the forum for the first time in years! Crazy! Thats whats on my mind... Oh and Tool is rocking my socks off!
  • I'm so tired :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • As above post...I'm sooooo tired YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN! :yawn:
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Carey wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Carey wrote:

I think both, combined with narcissism and perhaps another random personality disorder.
    This year I am extra thankful for the unbelievably kind people :D

that explains a lot
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    Happy Winter Solstice!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird