what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Dude...that shit has happened to me on more the one occasion... (with the exception of the dollar bills) :shock:
    One time was at my good friend's wedding. Her brother in law and wife have been known to "bring in an extra". As soon as they saw me at the rehearsal dinner, they started asking my friend about me. :? :?
    I must give off vibes that I don't realize. :shock:

ok...so it's not just me! I was slightly inebriated at the time...it was hot, I was smoking, I wasn't really paying attention to the convo...but they were total strangers! A cute couple, but still...so weird.

I have a feeling you and I can cause lots of trouble next tour... :angel:

:lol::lol: Just think if you would have had your whipped cream with you.... :shock:

hello Penthouse Forum :mrgreen:
  • Why are those awesome old Rock Hudson movies only on tv late at night :x
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    I want something sweet to munch on
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • smarchee wrote:
    I want something sweet to munch on
    like peppermint bark! :thumbup:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Why did I not start listening to The Clash earlier?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • dance video!! :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    dear santa,

for xmas i would like a toaster that doesnt burn the toast and fill my house with smoke.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • dear santa,

for xmas i would like a toaster that doesnt burn the toast and fill my house with smoke.
    No bueno :(
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • dear santa,

:lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • chocomilk rocks!!!
  • chocomilk rocks!!!
    Indeed! I actually had a glass before work today! :mrgreen:
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • chocomilk rocks!!!
    Indeed! I actually had a glass before work today! :mrgreen:
    i put one now...and zero sugar..still rocks :)
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

No. But I'm intrigued. :-) hahaha I wonder if it is similar to what happened to me at Soundgarden. 8-):lol:

ok...keeping it 'family friendly' a guy comes up to me to ask to bum a smoke, I gave him one, and then he asks for another...so I gave him another. He says, "I should pay you, these things are like $1 a piece" so he literally stuffs $2 in my top. :shock:
    His GF comes by, and she's asking me who I'm there with, and asks where we were staying, and what our plans were after the show. I'm just being chatty and friendly, and they say "we should meet up after the show...hang out, ya know?" ;) (yeah, he's winking at me)
    Some other guy comes over and starts chatting to me, and they leave....then later that night I think 'OMFG! that couple was...uh, ummm..... :| :eh: :wtf: that's why they asked me where I was staying! :o :shock: :? '
    I was tripped out...maybe they had some sort of codewords they were throwing my way but I didn't know it... :lol:

ok, what happened to you?

hahaha That is awesome!!! Hilarious!! Totally not what happened to me at Soundgarden. I would love to have been a fly on the wall for that- hahahaha. OMG I can totally picture your face in tht moment. Priceless. :D
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Stardog3..Stardog3.. Posts: 1,527
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Why did I not start listening to The Clash earlier?

Agreed! I just started about a month ago and was thinking a similar though recently.
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    It is going to take a lifetime and an infinite amount of money to get all of the vinyl I want to get.. holy hell...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    going home is a recipe for crashing
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • ballet..
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Impromptu dance party with my roommates > studying......but now its back to studying! Last final tomorrow (I think I'm gonna kick its ass!), then winter break!! Mexico>New Years with my best friends>3 weeks of relaxation = :mrgreen:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    samjam wrote:
    Impromptu dance party with my roommates > studying......but now its back to studying! Last final tomorrow (I think I'm gonna kick its ass!), then winter break!! Mexico>New Years with my best friends>3 weeks of relaxation = :mrgreen:

Best of luck tomorrow & have fun on your trip!! Merry Christmas!! :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    samjam wrote:

Thank you thank you! So excited to get away to a warm place for a few days next week! :) And a very Merry Xmas to you too!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
    samjam wrote:
    samjam wrote:

Thank you thank you! So excited to get away to a warm place for a few days next week! :) And a very Merry Xmas to you too!

Thank you and you are very welcome!! :mrgreen:
    I went out to dinner and to record store with my mom tonight.. while waiting for a table, my mom starts fumbling through her purse and pockets, stating "I can't find my cell phone".. I got her keys from her and went out to her car to search for it.. I called the phone and a woman answered "hello, I think somebody lost their phone"

Ok first off, It is quite obvious that somebody lost their phone.. why and the hell would you be answering it otherwise? Did this person think that somebody had left it for a gift?? I mean really, I was grateful that she had answered but I just thought it was a less than intelligent choice of words to open the conversation with.. I digress.. and I let it slide because I was truly grateful.... but..

I replied "yes, it is my mother's phone. How can we get it back?"
    She says "It will be at the service counter of toys R us"
    "do you work at Toys R Us?"
    "ahh yeah" she says with a slightly shitty tone..
    "great" i say " how late are you guys open 'til?"
    "ONE"
    "one? in the morning?"
    "that's the one I am talking about" she says with a totally shitty tone
    "look you don't have to get snippy, I was just a little taken back that a toy store would be open until 1am"
    " I have to be here until close and I am very busy" she says , just getting shittier
    " sorry, she will be up there soon to claim it"
    "uh huh" and click..

Merry Christmas!!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    I went out to dinner and to record store with my mom tonight.. while waiting for a table, my mom starts fumbling through her purse and pockets, stating "I can't find my cell phone".. I got her keys from her and went out to her car to search for it.. I called the phone and a woman answered "hello, I think somebody lost their phone"

Ok first off, It is quite obvious that somebody lost their phone.. why and the hell would you be answering it otherwise? Did this person think that somebody had left it for a gift?? I mean really, I was grateful that she had answered but I just thought it was a less than intelligent choice of words to open the conversation with.. I digress.. and I let it slide because I was truly grateful.... but..

"ONE"
    "one? in the morning?"
    "look you don't have to get snippy, I was just a little taken back that a toy store would be open until 1am"
    " I have to be here until close and I am very busy" she says , just getting shittier
    "uh huh" and click..

Merry Christmas!!!

:shock: :thumbdown: to poor attitude...at least she has work in this economy, right?

"ONE"
    "one? in the morning?"
    "uh huh" and click..

Merry Christmas!!!

:shock: :thumbdown: to poor attitude...at least she has work in this economy, right?
    Yeah.. I didn't call back.. I wanted to.. but if Jesus can forgive her, i guess a guy that looks like jesus can forgive her..
  • dear santa,

i need a new one too!

mine smells like an electrical fire....

but i still use it (only once in a while!)

:? :?
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • I went out to dinner and to record store with my mom tonight.. while waiting for a table, my mom starts fumbling through her purse and pockets, stating "I can't find my cell phone".. I got her keys from her and went out to her car to search for it.. I called the phone and a woman answered "hello, I think somebody lost their phone"

"ONE"
    "one? in the morning?"
    "uh huh" and click..

Merry Christmas!!!

well, look on the bright side- at least she is getting it back!
    i lost my phone at a bar a few weeks ago and no one ever turned it in. and i know someone has it because the battery was fully charged and they turned it off when i tried to call it :evil: :evil:
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
    well, look on the bright side- at least she is getting it back!
    i lost my phone at a bar a few weeks ago and no one ever turned it in. and i know someone has it because the battery was fully charged and they turned it off when i tried to call it :evil: :evil:

Sorry to hear that! I hope you didn't mail it out... :shock: just teasing :shifty:
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    was on the bus earlier and this woman asked the driver about the location of a particular street. he said he didnt know. so i asked her what she was looking for. as i told her where it was, i thought how the fuck cant the driver know the location of that street? he drives down it on his route. :crazy:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    sheila0225 wrote:
    mikalina wrote:
    I hate the cold as well - BUT we should all meet up there some weekend ( crazy fun ) :D
    This plan sounds brilliant! :D
    I approve this plan!!!! Lets do it! Now we just have to figure out when :think: :think: :think: and we'll havecto Carey to come to. It can be a girls trip. :)

Ladies! Sign my ass up for this one for SURE.
    I will bring martini ingredients and my Sweet Talkin Ken doll. He will say whatever we tell him to say, LOL
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
  • I should be in bed.