what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• 27th? ;)
    26th :mrgreen: Everything is usually closed and no one is around :roll: :lol:
    26th???i like u double now.... 8-)
    :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • EmBleve wrote:
    [
    Hope you find something to enjoy! :mrgreen: You're like the 4th person I know who has that birthday.
    Thanks! I know Neilybabes has the same birthday. 8-) I know someone else, but now I can't remember :? :oops: :lol: I sort of like it because it extends the holidays a bit...but as I said, a lot of places are closed and people usually aren't around (or are too broke :P ) to do anything :lol: So far I have a massage and dinner booked.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Diagnose cars, fix cars, give cars back.. repeat..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • need to fuckin relax with the idea going to DAM for those 2 shows...
    cant afford it..but i fuckin love the city and Dutch people..hmmmmm
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    EmBleve wrote:
    [
    Hope you find something to enjoy! :mrgreen: You're like the 4th person I know who has that birthday.
    Thanks! I know Neilybabes has the same birthday. 8-) I know someone else, but now I can't remember :? :oops: :lol: I sort of like it because it extends the holidays a bit...but as I said, a lot of places are closed and people usually aren't around (or are too broke :P ) to do anything :lol: So far I have a massage and dinner booked.
    Cool. neilybabes. 8-)
    I can imagine it would be harder, but a massage and dinner sounds like an awesome start! :mrgreen:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    EmBleve wrote:
    One of these days I'm just going to get all my hair cut off. Finding long hairs everywhere for years is getting too gross.

I have the same issue...I "shed" like crazy. One of my co-workers said they found one of my hairs in their shoe lace :? :?

but on the bright side...it's pretty much impossible for some one to kidnap or kill me without having my hairs all over them. :twisted:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • need to watch dexter,,now!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • some people dont deserve to called parents..they ashame the tittle..
    afroannnie wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:
    One of these days I'm just going to get all my hair cut off. Finding long hairs everywhere for years is getting too gross.

I have the same issue...I "shed" like crazy. One of my co-workers said they found one of my hairs in their shoe lace :? :?

but on the bright side...it's pretty much impossible for some one to kidnap or kill me without having my hairs all over them. :twisted:
    :lol: I have the same types of problems. And you have a good point about the evidence. :lol: One thing I hate so bad is when there might be one in my sock from the wash and it goes between my toes when I put the sock on...GROSS OUT!!!
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    EmBleve wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:

:lol: I have the same types of problems. And you have a good point about the evidence. :lol: One thing I hate so bad is when there might be one in my sock from the wash and it goes between my toes when I put the sock on...GROSS OUT!!!

:lol::clap: This is one of the reason my hair is short again...I get tired of the long hair...
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    :lol::clap: This is one of the reason my hair is short again...I get tired of the long hair...
    I am reeaallly starting to consider it! :mrgreen:
  • no step back..
    EmBleve wrote:
    I am reeaallly starting to consider it! :mrgreen:

Can't say if you will like it, but I love it!! :mrgreen:
    Have to visit here again later...little guy just woke up from nap...seems to feeling a little better today :mrgreen:
  • Kinda Hungry
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • i want a crepe
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    i want a crepe

That would be excellent..... now I want one too
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • I love this place today :D
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    i want a crepe

One with merenda maybe?? ;)
    I am mine!
  • Pamela0222 wrote:
    i want a crepe

white chocolate,indian coconut and nuts...fuck yeah!!!
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    i want a crepe

white chocolate,indian coconut and nuts...fuck yeah!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! YUM!!!!!!!!!!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    The lady waiting in our lobby is talking to herself.. she doesn't know I am behind to half wall..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    The lady waiting in our lobby is talking to herself.. she doesn't know I am behind to half wall..
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • LBC1076LBC1076 Posts: 224
    On my mind presently, is a rapidly thinning tuft of hair.
  • AELARA wrote:
    i want a crepe

One with merenda maybe?? ;)
    oh girl..you nailed it!!! :D
  • The lady waiting in our lobby is talking to herself.. she doesn't know I am behind to half wall..
    :lol:
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    taking my little men out to eat to celebrate my raise today! I'll give my oldest one a choice and I can almost guarantee he's going to say Hooters. :lol:
    I meant 'the half wall"..

She really hates this man named Rob.. I feel bad for Rob.. sounds like Rob is gonna get it!!
  • The lady waiting in our lobby is talking to herself.. she doesn't know I am behind to half wall..
    I meant 'the half wall"..

She really hates this man named Rob.. I feel bad for Rob.. sounds like Rob is gonna get it!!
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • Two very dear PJ friends are getting married soon. I'm so happy for them :D