what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    ok, so I get a panicked call from the ex last night after 11pm. She tells me there is a leak in the basement ceiling. She was never really able to tell me how much or where it was coming from. It was raining a little last night and all I could think was that maybe the gutter was blocked causing water to flow over the edge and down in between the concrete landing and the foundation at the front door, so I am really worried, wondering how much this is going to cost, how much damage, etc. So I go over there on my way to work this morning, take a look and there is a little dampness on one of the beams. Pulled back the insulation and see that there is no trail - it is only wet in that one spot. So I go upstairs to the living room and there is a poinsettia plant right in that spot on the floor. I move it aside and the carpet is wet there.

her: "oh yeah, the leak started not long after we watered it and I noticed it was a little damp under it"

:roll:
  • 7RayZ7RayZ Posts: 488
    oh, PULEEESE COME OVER!

:lol: youre even worse falling for a dirty trick like that. Youre still playing her games. People are awful and manipulative.
  • my super duper baby!!!she rocks!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    brain fart
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Suziemay wrote:
    brain fart

I have those all the damn time. :lol::lol::lol: And I thought I was the only one who used that word. :lol:

On my mind....something that shouldn't be. :lol::lol:
  • Suziemay wrote:
    brain fart

Well, excuse you!!!
    :lol:

Tube arrived---thank you!!! :)
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    Happy Winter Solstice!
    Likewise!! :mrgreen:
  • Oprah knows..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/N ... A+USLA0338

could be better but cant complain.
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Was going to go visit our friend's who had a little girl a week ago (but our daughter just got a cold last night so I don't think it's a good idea to take a sick child to visit a newborn, especially since my daughter likes to get her face in other people's and pet's faces).
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    brain fart

I have those all the damn time. :lol::lol::lol: And I thought I was the only one who used that word. :lol:

Oh my :D
    Well, excuse you!!!

:oops: :oops: :lol::lol::lol: Yay, glad it arrived! USPS still works sometimes.
    Suziemay wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:
    brain fart

Oh my :D
    Well, excuse you!!!

:oops: :oops: :lol::lol::lol: Yay, glad it arrived! USPS still works sometimes.

Oh my is about right now. :lol:
  • Gone from the boards for a day...so much to catch up on!
    Carey wrote:
    Ladies! Sign my ass up for this one for SURE.
    I will bring martini ingredients and my Sweet Talkin Ken doll. He will say whatever we tell him to say, LOL
    Awesome! Can we find a way to make men, in general, more like your Sweet Talkin Ken doll? :D
    "I am myself...like you, somehow."
  • Grades are in...straight As baby! I'm happier than I've been in months right now.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • you..and your destroyed house in a few hours.. :mrgreen:
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Grades are in...straight As baby! I'm happier than I've been in months right now.

Congratulations! :D
  • how great is to have Adam as a friend...
    how hungry I am for damn crab legs. :lol:
    Gone from the boards for a day...so much to catch up on!
    Carey wrote:
    I will bring martini ingredients and my Sweet Talkin Ken doll. He will say whatever we tell him to say, LOL
    Awesome! Can we find a way to make men, in general, more like your Sweet Talkin Ken doll? :D

:lol: That will teach you to stay away for a day. :lol:

And as far as martini's....I got an awesome one!! It taste like a marshmellow and is so damn good. One can easily polish a few of these down. :mrgreen:
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    now, the Adam Sandler hanukkah song.
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    empty...
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    Dancing
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Dancing

I hope to go dancing - next weekend.... 8-)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    mikalina wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Dancing

I hope to go dancing - next weekend.... 8-)

I wish I had someone to dance with. It might be looking like a dance party with my boys tonight. :D
  • Vasilis
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Carey wrote:

I think we all know how to do this (and by 'we' I mean we collectively as women)...it just isn't always prudent to do so.... 8-) catch my drift??
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    Carey wrote:
    Carey wrote:

I think we all know how to do this (and by 'we' I mean we collectively as women)...it just isn't always prudent to do so.... 8-) catch my drift??

Ahhhh yes, a sweet talking man. I think I may have found one 8-)
  • Gone from the boards for a day...so much to catch up on!
    Carey wrote:

Really? He is lacking a crucial piece on his plastic body :shifty: :lol:
  • why the fuck i order onion rings from goodys?
  • Carey wrote:
    Carey wrote:

:shock: :?

:Goes to look for Steel undies:
    GoiMTvP.gif