what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Is it just me or...when you are out and about do you ever wonder how many other jammers are in the same place you are? I do...especially when I am stopped at a traffic light and have PJ blaring on the stereo with the windows down...
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    Smile everyone...you are alive afterall...even if you are hanging on by a thread...
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Is it just me or...when you are out and about do you ever wonder how many other jammers are in the same place you are? I do...especially when I am stopped at a traffic light and have PJ blaring on the stereo with the windows down...

I wonder why other jammers make no attempt at saying 'hello' when I catch them looking at me at pre-parties and I smile at them. :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:

I wonder why other jammers make no attempt at saying 'hello' when I catch them looking at me at pre-parties and I smile at them. :?

Maybe they don't feel comfortable going up to you and asking Are you RKCNDY?
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
    RKCNDY wrote:

I don't know...but I would say HELLO! :mrgreen:
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    I can't wait to go Wisconsin.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    RKCNDY wrote:

I told you not to get your teeth sharpened.

It's really very intimidating.

:?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    RKCNDY wrote:

Maybe they don't feel comfortable going up to you and asking Are you RKCNDY?

I don't bite (that hard :lol: )

and I've never been able to get people to answer me whenever I start a thread and ask "Anybody going to the FTM/poster show/Mariners Game etc". :roll:

maybe they're trying to figure out who I am...but geez! just come over and say 'hi' already!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • SO excited for Pearl Jam!!! Although all the talk of PJ20 has me wishing I was going.

Soon I will have to make decisions about my career/life. :shock: Should I stay or should I go?!
    SO excited for Pearl Jam!!! Although all the talk of PJ20 has me wishing I was going.

Soon I will have to make decisions about my career/life. :shock: Should I stay or should I go?!

You should go if by "go" you mean to Alpine... ;)

You'll know what's right for you. Great things await!
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • SO excited for Pearl Jam!!! Although all the talk of PJ20 has me wishing I was going.

You should go if by "go" you mean to Alpine... ;)

You'll know what's right for you. Great things await!

God I wish! If someone buys me a ticket and drives me, I am SO there. :lol:
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Beaten.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    the recruits are extra smelly this morning :sick:
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    dottles wrote:
    why am I so teary and weary... feeling really down all of a sudden :(

Hope today is going better :)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    that extra 5 days vacation i receive as gift........only 2 days work left..then 1 week vacation....and after that.......

PJ20
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,191
    what excuse i can come up with NOT to come in to work on friday?
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    RKCNDY wrote:

I think we need a special wink or something
    what excuse i can come up with NOT to come in to work on friday?

Ebola.

Or crosstitching mishap.

Your call.
    They are NOT coming in tomorrow afternoon

They are gonna be here TODAY!

ohworryfretworryfret *runs around house trying to figure out what to do*

must finish laundry
    must finish setting up air mattress (or should I make the boys do that? :think:)
    must vacuum entire house AGAIN (why did the lab decide to pee in the bedroom THIS morning?)
    must buy Pepsi for MIL
    must buy glow sticks for the kids
    must go grocery shopping-we have NO food in the house!

how am I supposed to finish 2 days of cleaning in 8 hours? :crazy:

I'm gonna go thru forum withdraw in the next few days....

:shock: :ounlost might pass me in post count while I'm gone!

- Christopher McCandless
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    :lol: ER nurse would totally be one of my top jobs. I get to do quite a bit of triage and wound care here. My clients love to show me their afflictions. :lol: Last week I was cleaning a wound on Trixi's head and my client the Pirate came in. He said to me, "step aside my lady, I'll take care of this" and he proceeded to "heal" trixi with his mind and the invisible lasers coming out of his fingers. He uses the lasers to slay the vampires...
    :lol: Excellent. I hope his procedure was successful.
    I'm so glad I'm not RKCNDY right now.

I can't wait to meet Sara at PJ20.

I really wish I'd remembered to stretch after my run this morning. I thought of it when I was in the shower at the gym, and I got a weird look from someone walking by as I belatedly tried to stretch a quad.

Why was she looking, anyway?!? I thought you weren't supposed to look..,
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I think we need a special wink or something

Yes! that sounds like fun! I used own a Ford Festiva and anytime we seen another..regardless if we knew the other person or not...we would honk...unwritten code... :mrgreen: Oh man, I am such a :geek:

Ok, how about this...we yell, "Hellllooooo! My god it's been so long!" :mrgreen:
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378

I really wish I'd remembered to stretch after my run this morning. I thought of it when I was in the shower at the gym, and I got a weird look from someone walking by as I belatedly tried to stretch a quad.

Wait I've seen a movie that starts like this...
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561

:o
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146

sense and sensibility?
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    norm wrote:

sense and sensibility?

I didn't say "my favorite movie started like this"
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    norm wrote:

sense and sensibility?

I didn't say "my favorite movie started like this"

oh sorry i thought that was the same thing
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    how much I LOVE fresh tomatoes and basil out of my back yard. nothing like a good healthy homegrown snack at work this morning. :D
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    sheila0225 wrote:
    how much I LOVE fresh tomatoes and basil out of my back yard. nothing like a good healthy homegrown snack at work this morning. :D
    yum yum!! Now you need some mozzarella and balsamic. :D I am quite loving the tomatoes myself! Have a great day!
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    EmBleve wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    yum yum!! Now you need some mozzarella and balsamic. :D I am quite loving the tomatoes myself! Have a great day!

oh my heavens my mouth is watering now. I know what I"m having for dinner tonight!

Might even have some left when you get here in two weeks! :D