what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    metsfan wrote:
    Wondering what form of the plague I'm gonna walk away with after the PJ20 shows :? Got the stomach flu after MSG...the swine flu after the Philly Halloween shows (stuck out the last show only to realized I had a 104F fever when I got home!)...strep throat the time before that. :? :shock:

wow what bad luck you have, god damn cbg
    Nope...you people are just dirty :lol: :P It's just something about being around all those people that just seems to do me in!
    lol

not me, i always smell good :P

blame it on fellow fans, way to go :P
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    metsfan wrote:

Those are the only times I've been sick in the past several years so it has to be you people :twisted: :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • metsfan wrote:

Those are the only times I've been sick in the past several years so it has to be you people :twisted: :lol:
    hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.....................

Come to the tailgate....
    Ill give ya food poisoning!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    metsfan wrote:

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.....................

Come to the tailgate....
    Ill give ya food poisoning!!!!!
    :shock: :shock:

Even that won't keep me away! This time I hope to leave with nothing but a really fucking painful hangover :mrgreen:

• Were all gonna have fun...
    Thats for damned sure.....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    Were all gonna have fun...
    Thats for damned sure.....
    oh yes...yes we are :mrgreen:

• conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    296 days until i'm out of the navy!
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    conman wrote:
    :wave: :thumbup:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    conman wrote:
    :wave: :thumbup:
    :wave: :mrgreen:
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my aching head. Those beers were worth, it, though. :)

"Circuital" going round and around and around my brain this morning.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    I have to turn off my headphones in order to focus . . . but, hopefully not for long!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • gym + swim

with the sister.
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    I just brewed coffee (Mayorga Morning Blend) in my chemex (slow pour) and it is awesome! Last week I was brewing it in my french press, but it's 32 oz, and I kept wasting coffee. This is good!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,460
    some stories that i have read here this morning have me a little worried ~

:lol:
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Being sick in summer is not cool. :( just want some chicken soup and my bed.
    Oh no :( Hope you feel better. Speedy makes some mean chicken soup :D

speedy better drive his ass up here and make me some then. :lol::lol: I mean he is close enough to me. :lol:
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    I can't reply to any questions in the Ask The Next Poster a Question thread since they are all about PJ20 and I'm not going (and I don't want to be a buzzkill) haha.
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    I can't reply to any questions in the Ask The Next Poster a Question thread since they are all about PJ20 and I'm not going (and I don't want to be a buzzkill) haha.

Me too! I kinda want to post in the "in my pants" thread... :think:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    It's good clean fun..
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    reading thru a "On this day" article...I came across the 'Birthdays' list and saw:

1989 Joe Jonas, Rock singer (The Jonas Brothers), turns 22

:? ummmm....since when are the Jonas Brothers a 'rock' band?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I had a sarcastic and witty response to a thread, but when I went to type it, I forgot exactly what I was going to say
  • chelsea48chelsea48 Posts: 594
    RKCNDY wrote:
    reading thru a "On this day" article...I came across the 'Birthdays' list and saw:

1989 Joe Jonas, Rock singer (The Jonas Brothers), turns 22

:? ummmm....since when are the Jonas Brothers a 'rock' band?
    :D Years ago MTV put on The Corrs Unplugged. They lied some fucker forgot to unplug the microphone :(
  • I swear, if i could just sell my house for what I owe on it, I would love to pack up everything and move far, far away...
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
    Time to go home, make a big vat of spaghetti sauce and enjoy the rainy evening with good food and absolutely nothing in particular that needs doing.

:)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    Time to go home, make a big vat of spaghetti sauce and enjoy the rainy evening with good food and absolutely nothing in particular that needs doing.

:)

that sounds great!!!

i'm looking forward to hanging out with some buddies for brats, beers & baseball. 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    guilt (not entirely sure why, I don't think I have anything to be guilty about)
    whether to keep the new top I ordered to take away with me
    needing a holiday...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I had such a wonderful week.... I wish I could press a rewind button and redo the entire week again... :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    My dad's music-related stories from when he was young are pretty damn amazing. Had encounters with a bunch of legends, was friends with some pretty cool musicians, saw some amazing concerts. Lucky he has a good memory (even if some of the memories might be a little hazy :lol: )
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • as a travel agent, planning my one vacation is the hardest!! but the decision has been made...we're going to Jamaica, mon :-)
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
    as a travel agent, planning my one vacation is the hardest!! but the decision has been made...we're going to Jamaica, mon :-)

OOhhhh! Nice!
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Feeling completely overwhelmed packing for the move that will happen in less than 2 weeks.
    I don't even know where to start, there's just SO much stuff.

Fuck it, I'm going to the bar. I'm on vacation all week, it will get done.

Right?
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel