what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Thanks everyone...all the good vibes helped! Procedure went well and I'll know results Friday. :)

awesome! I was worried

and I am confused by something at work
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Thanks everyone...all the good vibes helped! Procedure went well and I'll know results Friday. :)
    great news :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    sheila0225 wrote:

Very happy to hear this! :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Lizard wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    norm wrote:
    i wonder what that deleted pm said :think:

Maybe it said, 'I am having a lovely day and I hope you are too :D '
    but then they decided to not wish him that. Hmm.....makes sense to me! :D

Well something maybe went wrong for them, so it was't a lovely day anymore.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    My client Trixi just came in. His clothes were pretty filthy and he wasn't smelling so good. I gave him some fresh ones and so he could go change. He comes back looking fresh and says:

"I didn't realize I was so dirty. I really needed to wash up. I took a bath in the toilet water and a bit of the sink water and am a lot better now. I didn't realize how dirty I was."

The thing is, he is right. :shock: :? ...now he's singing Total Eclipse of the Heart. 8-)

ya know how they have 'take your daughter to work day'? i want there to be a 'take a fellow pj fan to work day' so i can experience this :mrgreen:
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    My client Trixi just came in. His clothes were pretty filthy and he wasn't smelling so good. I gave him some fresh ones and so he could go change. He comes back looking fresh and says:

"I didn't realize I was so dirty. I really needed to wash up. I took a bath in the toilet water and a bit of the sink water and am a lot better now. I didn't realize how dirty I was."

The thing is, he is right. :shock: :? ...now he's singing Total Eclipse of the Heart. 8-)

ya know how they have 'take your daughter to work day'? i want there to be a 'take a fellow pj fan to work day' so i can experience this :mrgreen:

I really did laugh out loud at that one norm...I would love to spend the day with RYE @ work!! :mrgreen:
  • Gibson72Gibson72 Posts: 1,245
    These pretzels are making me thirsty.
    Gibson1972
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

When/If you are ever in SF, I will gladly take you to work. Not a problem. :lol: You too Shimmy!
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

When/If you are ever in SF, I will gladly take you to work. Not a problem. :lol: You too Shimmy!
    AWESOME!! :mrgreen:
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Sadly, even after being initially shocked and amused by this, after living in Vancouver this might seem like a normal day as well. Awesome!
    Now, I have a reason to visit VOD and RYE!!! :mrgreen:
    It's too bad I don't live in Vancouver anymore. haha!
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    It's too bad I don't live in Vancouver anymore. haha!

Oh wait! that's right! BWAHAHAHA
    I just BUMped a thread I made a while back about one incident there.
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    mikalina wrote:
    the wolf wrote:
    Feeling completely overwhelmed packing for the move that will happen in less than 2 weeks.
    I don't even know where to start, there's just SO much stuff.

Fuck it, I'm going to the bar. I'm on vacation all week, it will get done.

Right?

Where the hell are you going !?!?! :)

Not 100% sure where I'm going yet, I just no for sure I'll be out of my house before the 31st of August.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    How to get a folding chair onto the plane without checking it in...
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)

sit on it
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

sit on it
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    I have my own place for the next 2 weeks :):):)
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    why am I so teary and weary... feeling really down all of a sudden :(
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    dottles wrote:

turn that frown upside down. Hugs to you!
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    Loulou wrote:
    Relieved!! Henry has made it through surgery and is recovering nicely at the Vet! :D Poor little man is coming home today.

great news!!!
    sheila0225 wrote:
    Procedure went well and I'll know results Friday. :)

so good it went well!!
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
    good grief, I just hurt myself by crossing my legs. that was not pleasant at all
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    good grief, I just hurt myself by crossing my legs. that was not pleasant at all

why were you crossing your legs? :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    dottles wrote:

:(

{{{BIG HUGS}}}
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

well, I am sort of sitting on the floor at the coffee table and just wanted to put one foot over the other and then....ouch
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

well, I am sort of sitting on the floor at the coffee table and just wanted to put one foot over the other and then....ouch

:lol:

I hope you don't roll up your socks together and flick them to un roll them...I have seen that that can be really dangerous. :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

pinch-ation??? :lol:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    I got a little bit melancholic tonight and I (don't?) know why... :roll:
    I am mine!
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Good God _ did I post that?!? I mean, it seems like something that would happen to me... :?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)