what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    I leave for school in 8 days :shock: Where did summer go?! Going to LOVE being back at school but HATE going back to work. And then I need to find a job and/or internship. All this in my first apartment! Big year ahead, but trying not to think too much about it right this very second!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    sheila0225 wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    how much I LOVE fresh tomatoes and basil out of my back yard. nothing like a good healthy homegrown snack at work this morning. :D
    yum yum!! Now you need some mozzarella and balsamic. :D I am quite loving the tomatoes myself! Have a great day!

oh my heavens my mouth is watering now. I know what I"m having for dinner tonight!

Might even have some left when you get here in two weeks! :D
    woot! :thumbup:
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    samjam wrote:
    I leave for school in 8 days :shock: Where did summer go?! Going to LOVE being back at school but HATE going back to work. And then I need to find a job and/or internship. All this in my first apartment! Big year ahead, but trying not to think too much about it right this very second!
    ENJOY!!! Wonderful memories created! :)
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Please let them except our offer...please let them except our offer...please let them except our offer...
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    :evil: :evil: :evil:

What's wrong?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    cheese ,zumba,samba,liver,doctor..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    EmBleve wrote:
    samjam wrote:
    ENJOY!!! Wonderful memories created! :)

Thanks!! If my 2nd year of college is anywhere remotely as good as my 1st year was, I'm good :thumbup:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    The pirate just stripped down to his skivvies and started doing kickboxing. I politely recommended he put on at least a few clothes to be office appropriate. He replied he could not as he was getting ready to ride the buffalo. :? :lol:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    The pirate just stripped down to his skivvies and started doing kickboxing. I politely recommended he put on at least a few clothes to be office appropriate. He replied he could not as he was getting ready to ride the buffalo. :? :lol:

I can see his point
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

I can see his point

Then you understand what he means by the buffalo. :lol:

RYEzupSF wrote:

wow... :lol: what an exciting you day you must have every day.
    sheila0225 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Pretty much. It is either quite entertaining and fun or hectic and on high alert. :lol:

...the pirate just put on his shirt. It is skin tight and says Dolce and Gabbana. 8-)

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I'm done with running around cleaning...a person can only take so much cleansing scents. I just realized I haven't eaten anything all day....but I'm not hungry. :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    I follow a NYT book twitter feed, and I receive news on what is just released
    I follow a NPR book twitter feed, and I receive news on what was just released in paperback.

OMG! I'm catapulted right towards paradise with all of this book news :D
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Pretty much. It is either quite entertaining and fun or hectic and on high alert. :lol:

...the pirate just put on his shirt. It is skin tight and says Dolce and Gabbana. 8-)

oh my freaking gosh! I want to come to work with you one day. :lol::lol::lol:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

I can see his point

Then you understand what he means by the buffalo. :lol:

I just might......
    sheila0225 wrote:
    he he
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    sheila0225 wrote:
    he he

Boy oh boy... ;)
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    dishes, they ain't gonna get done on their own
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Detroit again.... dear god. My liver hurts.
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Detroit again.... dear god. My liver hurts.
    no worries, the liver can regenerate itself :mrgreen:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liver
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Good night all :wave:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • IdrisIdris Posts: 2,317
    Good night all :wave:

sweet dreamz,
  • I hate living out of boxes...

been searching for a specific picture of my mom that used to be taped to my mirror. Took it down for an open house and now its gone. I have been searching for 2 weeks and nothing. I am crying. Love you momma. I wish I would have been taught some organizational skills. 15 years ago today we lost you- one minute you were tying my shoes because the robins-egg blue polish on my fingers was still wet...... and then next minute, you were gone. Not a day goes by...
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    I hate living out of boxes...

been searching for a specific picture of my mom that used to be taped to my mirror. Took it down for an open house and now its gone. I have been searching for 2 weeks and nothing. I am crying. Love you momma. I wish I would have been taught some organizational skills. 15 years ago today we lost you- one minute you were tying my shoes because the robins-egg blue polish on my fingers was still wet...... and then next minute, you were gone. Not a day goes by...
    sorry for your loss
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

Detroit again.... dear god. My liver hurts.
    yours too?what happened today with pj fans liver...??
    hope all be ok soon..sending positive vibes
    I hate living out of boxes...

sorry for that..
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    ryan adams. benaroya. october.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say