what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Claireack wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    My computer has shit itself and my little dog Henry has to have a big operation tomorrow. =(

OH NO!!

Good luck to Henry!
    Relieved!! Henry has made it through surgery and is recovering nicely at the Vet! :D Poor little man is coming home today. Oh and I have my Mum's old PC, woooo hoooo! I'm BACK! :D
    Thanks Claire, your a sweetheart. ;)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Just made a big batch of homemade peanut brittle....

I don't even know if I LIKE peanut brittle?
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    I am actually annoyed with someone :shock:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    sorry :oops:
    conman wrote:
    sorry :oops:

No...it's not even a jammer! :x Dammit...I guess I am angrier than I thought! Wow...it's been some time since I have been really angry... :think:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I'm really dreading my procedure this morning ...and I'm not even there yet. :( on my way to the hospital to get it over with. :(

And a certain someone on the wrong part of the world.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Loulou wrote:
    Relieved!! Henry has made it through surgery and is recovering nicely at the Vet! :D Poor little man is coming home today.

:D
    sheila0225 wrote:
    I'm really dreading my procedure this morning ...and I'm not even there yet. :( on my way to the hospital to get it over with. :(quote]

Gook luck.
    sheila0225 wrote:
    I'm really dreading my procedure this morning ...and I'm not even there yet. :( on my way to the hospital to get it over with. :(

all will be ok..sending positive vibes and Greek fighting mood!!!!!
    be strong and good luck
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    I need a latte like Ye needs s
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    8 posts away...and with this one 7 posts away....
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    sheila0225 wrote:

I hope everything goes well for your procedure! Will keep you in my thoughts.
    (what's the wrong part of the world? :? )
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    the wolf wrote:
    Feeling completely overwhelmed packing for the move that will happen in less than 2 weeks.
    I don't even know where to start, there's just SO much stuff.

Fuck it, I'm going to the bar. I'm on vacation all week, it will get done.

Right?

Where the hell are you going !?!?! :)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I'm one of those crazy moms who cry when the kids go back to school - I'll miss them both.... :cry:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    coming back down to earth . . .

All of these horrible, tragic, sad, frustrating, and violent stories in the papers, and I'm starting to create images in my head of new stories unrealized . . .

I know me enough that I need to find a distraction to release me from my angst. I put a compilation CD into my player, and just kept skipping song after song until I found one to calm me down. It was Pearl Jam's In my Tree :) which is a great running song.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    sheila0225 wrote:

Hope everything goes ok.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    sheila0225 wrote:

Hope everything goes ok.
    Me too!!

This thread is now on page 1000!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i wonder what that deleted pm said :think:
    norm wrote:

Maybe it said, 'I am having a lovely day and I hope you are too :D '

If only I honored my hips as much as Elvis honored his . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRu3tw9fYxE&feature=fvst

Oh! Get me an ice cold lemonade!
  • sheila0225 wrote:

I hope all goes well/went well for you!
    POSITIVE VIBES TO YOU!!!

(p.s.: don't ya hate geography sometimes? blech!)
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Claireack wrote:
    norm wrote:

Maybe it said, 'I am having a lovely day and I hope you are too :D '
    but then they decided to not wish him that. Hmm.....makes sense to me! :D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    1000 pages.!!!! :shock: .you people have alot in your minds :D
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    My client Trixi just came in. His clothes were pretty filthy and he wasn't smelling so good. I gave him some fresh ones and so he could go change. He comes back looking fresh and says:

"I didn't realize I was so dirty. I really needed to wash up. I took a bath in the toilet water and a bit of the sink water and am a lot better now. I didn't realize how dirty I was."

The thing is, he is right. :shock: :? ...now he's singing Total Eclipse of the Heart. 8-)
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    My client Trixi just came in. His clothes were pretty filthy and he wasn't smelling so good. I gave him some fresh ones and so he could go change. He comes back looking fresh and says:

"I didn't realize I was so dirty. I really needed to wash up. I took a bath in the toilet water and a bit of the sink water and am a lot better now. I didn't realize how dirty I was."

The thing is, he is right. :shock: :? ...now he's singing Total Eclipse of the Heart. 8-)
    oh my. Second to working at The Office, your job would be in my top 5. (I used to be an ER nurse, so it's kinda not so far off). :lol:
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    EmBleve wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

oh my. Second to working at The Office, your job would be in my top 5. (I used to be an ER nurse, so it's kinda not so far off). :lol:

:lol: ER nurse would totally be one of my top jobs. I get to do quite a bit of triage and wound care here. My clients love to show me their afflictions. :lol: Last week I was cleaning a wound on Trixi's head and my client the Pirate came in. He said to me, "step aside my lady, I'll take care of this" and he proceeded to "heal" trixi with his mind and the invisible lasers coming out of his fingers. He uses the lasers to slay the vampires...
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    I hope Sheila's procedure went well. Lots of hugs and positive vibes for her.

I am over being angry...I can't change the person...even by talking to them....so I am happy again. :mrgreen:
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Thanks everyone...all the good vibes helped! Procedure went well and I'll know results Friday. :)