Comments

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    pj20
    hockey
    my life
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Happy Birthday to my beautiful little girl who is 1 today!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    maybe drag my ass to the gym this morning
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    There's something sad about seeing 1 cookie left when I am wiping the crumbs from another cookie off my hands.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    I hate living out of boxes...

been searching for a specific picture of my mom that used to be taped to my mirror. Took it down for an open house and now its gone. I have been searching for 2 weeks and nothing. I am crying. Love you momma. I wish I would have been taught some organizational skills. 15 years ago today we lost you- one minute you were tying my shoes because the robins-egg blue polish on my fingers was still wet...... and then next minute, you were gone. Not a day goes by...

I am so sorry :( I hope you find it very soon.
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    I hate living out of boxes...

been searching for a specific picture of my mom that used to be taped to my mirror. Took it down for an open house and now its gone. I have been searching for 2 weeks and nothing. I am crying. Love you momma. I wish I would have been taught some organizational skills. 15 years ago today we lost you- one minute you were tying my shoes because the robins-egg blue polish on my fingers was still wet...... and then next minute, you were gone. Not a day goes by...

I am so sorry :( I hope you find it very soon.
    I agree. It will turn up.
    Today is the day! :cry:
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Loulou wrote:
    Happy Birthday to my beautiful little girl who is 1 today!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Happy Birthday Loulou's Baby! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Congratulations Loulou on your first year of Mommyhood! :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    ended up going to the gym, feel much better

now to get ready for the dreaded 12-8 shift, bleh
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Loulou wrote:

Happy Birthday to your daughter Loulou! :D
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Sister comes home today from camp....which I would be dreading but seeing as I'm leaving for school in a week that gives us JUST the right amount of time to enjoy each other's company without wanting to kill each other :lol:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    samjam wrote:
    Sister comes home today from camp....which I would be dreading but seeing as I'm leaving for school in a week that gives us JUST the right amount of time to enjoy each other's company without wanting to kill each other :lol:
    :lol: i know the feeling
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Loulou wrote:
    Happy Birthday Little Loulou :D
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    i often wonder why some guys in my office tend to care how i wear my hair? and why they feel the need to tell me when they disapprove of it. today is a prime example. :? :?
    sheila0225 wrote:
    i often wonder why some guys in my office tend to care how i wear my hair? and why they feel the need to tell me when they disapprove of it. today is a prime example. :? :?
    omg. Sorry. That sux and it's weird.
    EmBleve wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

I told them to stuff it. :lol: it's very weird. The shit some of these guys say to me is borderline weird.
    sheila0225 wrote:
    EmBleve wrote:
    sheila0225 wrote:

I told them to stuff it. :lol: it's very weird. The shit some of these guys say to me is borderline weird.
    :lol:
    I HATE when things don't go the way I had originally hoped. :x :evil: :x
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    sheila0225 wrote:
    I HATE when things don't go the way I had originally hoped. :x :evil: :x

story of my life, sheesh
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    Loulou wrote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to small Loulou!!! :D

And finally day off tomorrow!! :D
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Who'd have thought it? This week has been my best for months and months! :mrgreen:
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Who'd have thought it? This week has been my best for months and months! :mrgreen:
    :clap: :thumbup:

...i find it creepy when you dress your wiener dog in baby clothes and then cradle this dog like a baby. what is even more disturbing is you have been doing this for more than an hour as we have been meeting. That poor dog. :?
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    hang on a sec, need to dental floss
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    vanilla,coconut,cinammon
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    vanilla,coconut,cinammon

you and i will be getting into some trouble. ;)
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Damn I succumbed to chocolate!
    sheila0225 wrote:
    vanilla,coconut,cinammon

you and i will be getting into some trouble. ;)

uh-oh, hide the nutmeg! :o
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Thanks for my little one's birthday wishes guys! :D :wave:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • I love Chris O'Dowd from The IT Crowd and he is the cop in Bridesmaids. I can't help but love cute nerds.

Today was a good but hectic day. Signed my extension contract as a student. :D They are "impressed" with me. YAY!!!
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,670
    Fucking job.

Should I stay or should I go.

leaning toward going. Fear about what i WANT to do might prevent it. FUCK!!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14