what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    what to change to do my work AND stop being so fucking tired each and every night
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Can't wait to get my gift in the mail, hopefully tomorrow!!! :thumbup:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    Can't wait to get my gift in the mail, hopefully tomorrow!!! :thumbup:

what are you expecting? cheese is always a nice gift to receive in the mail.
    www.myspace.com
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies.... ** Aristotle
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • The sun is out... Can't remember the last time that was true...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    The sun is out... Can't remember the last time that was true...
    It's making its way out here too!!! :clap::clap::clap: Yay!!!

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • I need a massage...oh and maybe a holiday :D Is that too much for a girl to want?!!
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    TRES MTS New York!!!! Hell yeah!!!! :clap::clap::clap:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • reading this forum is much funner than studying..
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...
  • The lazy, dumb, childish fuckwits I have to go to University with :evil:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    every time I go into a 'place of business' in my redneck town, they are pumping in country music :x
    I went to the post office and I could hear them blasting Cake in the back.... :) finally, someone who listens to decent music!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    4and20 wrote:
    every time I go into a 'place of business' in my redneck town, they are pumping in country music :x
    I went to the post office and I could hear them blasting Cake in the back.... :) finally, someone who listens to decent music!

God Bless the United States Postal Service.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    My catch up with my best mate tomorrow night has been postponed until next week, feeling rather glum now.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    4and20 wrote:

Seattle is a redneck town? Sister, you don't even know...
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    eyedclaar wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

you know where I live...it's a freaking redneck town...people want to get rid of a couch/dryer/stove/kitchen sink...they leave it in their front yard with a 'FREE' sign on it until it's gone. can't wait to move....
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    4and20 wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

you know where I live...it's a freaking redneck town...people want to get rid of a couch/dryer/stove/kitchen sink...they leave it in their front yard with a 'FREE' sign on it until it's gone. can't wait to move....

Oh yeah, I didn't mail that to Seattle. Why are you lying to us about where you live? Witness protection program? And in my neck of the redneck woods, appliances on the front yard are fair game for target practice.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    How to word a letter to son's school principal requesting he be transfered to another class. He has a horrid teacher..................just horrible. :(
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    starting to get psyched and/or nervous for the first Cluthe/Lee show!!!! :? :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    just found out Howard Stern will be on Letterman tonite....hmmm
    aqo2t.jpg
  • So this talent agent is sitting at his desk, when a family of four walk in . . .
    I knew it all along, see?
  • I want to go on holiday. I want to go lay on a warm beach somewhere with plenty of eye candy :D
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I want to go on holiday. I want to go lay on a warm beach somewhere with plenty of eye candy :D

When school's out, you should definitely do it! :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • justam wrote:
    I want to go on holiday. I want to go lay on a warm beach somewhere with plenty of eye candy :D

When school's out, you should definitely do it! :D

I should :)

I want to do PJ weekend this year, so I think I will wait until I graduate and maybe do two weeks in Hawaii or Costa Rica. Really it will probably be one week but a girl can dream :lol:
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408

I should :)

I want to do PJ weekend this year, so I think I will wait until I graduate and maybe do two weeks in Hawaii or Costa Rica. Really it will probably be one week but a girl can dream :lol:

Yes. 8-)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Oh yeah, I didn't mail that to Seattle. Why are you lying to us about where you live? Witness protection program? And in my neck of the redneck woods, appliances on the front yard are fair game for target practice.

I was born in Seattle, it was where I hung out and partied...I will not claim being from anywhere but Seattle. You can take the girl out of Seattle, but you can't take the Seattle out of the girl. (If you really must know, I grew up in Microsoft/Nintendo/Eddie Bauer Town)

- Christopher McCandless
  • So this talent agent is sitting at his desk, when a family of four walk in . . .

The Aristocrats?
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    How do you stop working when work could go on eternally?
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    4and20 wrote:
    eyedclaar wrote:

I was born in Seattle, it was where I hung out and partied...I will not claim being from anywhere but Seattle. You can take the girl out of Seattle, but you can't take the Seattle out of the girl. (If you really must know, I grew up in Microsoft/Nintendo/Eddie Bauer Town)

You grew up in a shopping mall?!? :shock:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    edited March 2011
    Post edited by rollings on
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    The value of human life
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13