Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    i don't like used car salesmen...and why are they ALWAYS men? :evil:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Feeling alive for the first time in a week.
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    Bondage sex
    I'll be back
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Bondage sex

wow. thanks. :lol: i don't remember what was on my mind because now i'm thinking bondage sex. :?
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Bondage sex

wow. thanks. :lol: i don't remember what was on my mind because now i'm thinking bondage sex. :?
    This is like a virus because now that's all I can think of... :?
    GoiMTvP.gif
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Bondage sex

This is like a virus because now that's all I can think of... :?

Right? Damn you Nothingman54, damn you.

• FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    Egypt

not doing school work
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Why does Target sell picture frames that say they are 12 inches wide when they are actually only 11.5 inches wide?
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Bondage sex
    Couldn't get this off my mind for far too long...but probably not for the same reasons. Had a client go into way too much detail about some disturbing shit. Not the good kind of bondage :shock: Finally got it off my mind. And now it's back again :twisted:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    Bondage sex
    Couldn't get this off my mind for far too long...but probably not for the same reasons. Had a client go into way too much detail about some disturbing shit. Not the good kind of bondage :shock: Finally got it off my mind. And now it's back again :twisted:

We have similar clients. Always with the details! I'm constantly saying "I don't need to know that" yet they insist. :lol:

RYEzupSF wrote:
    Bondage sex

We have similar clients. Always with the details! I'm constantly saying "I don't need to know that" yet they insist. :lol:
    We do! I really don't need to know the details! But it's like they can't keep themselves from sharing :shock: :lol:

RYEzupSF wrote:

We do! I really don't need to know the details! But it's like they can't keep themselves from sharing :shock: :lol:

Yep. I also get the "I have this really bad (fill in the blank- abscess is the most popular). here look!" I don't think I can be grossed out anymore. I shouldn't have said that, I probably just jinxed it. :lol:

RYEzupSF wrote:

Yep. I also get the "I have this really bad (fill in the blank- abscess is the most popular). here look!" I don't think I can be grossed out anymore. I shouldn't have said that, I probably just jinxed it. :lol:
    hahahahahaha YES! what's with the show 'n tell? I've seen more body parts than I would like to! Now I walk them straight over to the doctor before they have a chance to show me. That's why they get paid the big bucks ;)

RYEzupSF wrote:

hahahahahaha YES! what's with the show 'n tell? I've seen more body parts than I would like to! Now I walk them straight over to the doctor before they have a chance to show me. That's why they get paid the big bucks ;)

:lol::lol: lucky girl! you have a doctor you can walk them to- I'm usually convincing/bribing them to go to the doctor. I have seen almost every body part over the years. I think I'm missing only one come to think of it. Wait- no i've seen that too. Maybe that is a sign its time to move on. :lol:

• Counting Crows - Barely Out of Tuesday

Why the fuck was this song never released on an album?

Just a fucking piano demo posted on Adam's twitter a couple weeks back and a B-quality live full-band version. What a cool fucking song.
    I knew it all along, see?
  • Counting Crows: now there's a band that went downhill. How do you go from fucking Round Here and A Long December to the Shrek song?

::Shudders::
    I knew it all along, see?
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

:lol::lol: lucky girl! you have a doctor you can walk them to- I'm usually convincing/bribing them to go to the doctor. I have seen almost every body part over the years. I think I'm missing only one come to think of it. Wait- no i've seen that too. Maybe that is a sign its time to move on. :lol:
    I think once you've seen every body part it is definitely time to move on! I still have one left on my list :? :lol:

RYEzupSF wrote:
    I think once you've seen every body part it is definitely time to move on! I still have one left on my list :? :lol:

Oh, i can probably guess. That was a rough one. If it is any of the ones I'm thinking. :shock: :?

Trying to move on so soon. Been trying for over three years. Hopefully in the next few months. But at least I have all of the memories...and visuals. :lol::lol:

RYEzupSF wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Oh, i can probably guess. That was a rough one. If it is any of the ones I'm thinking. :shock: :?

Trying to move on so soon. Been trying for over three years. Hopefully in the next few months. But at least I have all of the memories...and visuals. :lol::lol:
    I think you nailed it....errr or something :lol:

Oh but think of all the delightful stories you have to share! Now that is priceless!

• With the advances made in science and medicine and technology.. why can't we figure out how to eliminate cancer from occuring?
  • With the advances made in science and medicine and technology.. why can't we figure out how to eliminate cancer from occuring?

Interesting find "Antibiotic offers potential for anti-cancer activity": http://newsinfo.iu.edu/news/page/normal/17112.html
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    Jon Stewart + Stephen Colbert 8-)

Bubble Spinner new high score .... 31435 :mrgreen:
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Just about 2 weeks and I will be blowing this pop stand.
    same bat time!
    same bat channel!

nananananananana-da-da-da.da.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Just about 2 weeks and I will be blowing this pop stand.

I thought it was a popsicle joint?
    where are you fleeing to?

- Christopher McCandless
  • A popsicle joint? Really?

I'm off to Vegas and a side trip to Zion national park. Just very ready to away from my students and I have only been back from Christmas break for 2 weeks! It's that bad. :shock: :crazy: :wtf:
    oohhh Vegas! no, not bad...you're probably sick of the cold snowy weather, and i can understand how 25-30 4th graders can be 'overwhelming' at times! :lol:I want to go too......

- Christopher McCandless
  • 4and20 wrote:
    oohhh Vegas! no, not bad...you're probably sick of the cold snowy weather, and i can understand how 25-30 4th graders can be 'overwhelming' at times! :lol:I want to go too......

Come on out and join us! We will be taking in a black keys show while we are there. Fun will be had by all!
    4and20 wrote:

Come on out and join us! We will be taking in a black keys show while we are there. Fun will be had by all!

I'd love to go, but our $$$ situaion is not good right now....Mr. 4and20 smashed my car and we had to buy another one. :evil:

- Christopher McCandless