1998: Barrie
    2000: Montreal, Toronto, Auburn Hills
    2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal
    2004: Boston X2, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto X2
    2009: Toronto
    2011: PJ20, Montreal, Toronto X2, Hamilton
    2012: Manchester X2, Amsterdam X2, Prague, Berlin X2, Philadelphia, Missoula
    2013: Pittsburg, Buffalo
    2014: Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Detroit
    2016: Ottawa, Toronto X2
    2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Chicago X2
    2024: New York X2
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    4and20 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    a cat committed a birdicide in my backyard today

this post is useless without pictures...

too dark now...just imagine a bird...without the carcass :shock:
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    The Silver Bullet
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    I want to kill my dog, the fuck won't poop, he wouldn't go this morning and he wouldnt go tonight , i was out there 20 minutes, i fuckin hate him right now, he doesn't even try, he just sticks close to em and looks up every now an then. i'm gone wake up tomorrow mornin with shit in my living room.
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I want to kill my dog, the fuck won't poop, he wouldn't go this morning and he wouldnt go tonight , i was out there 20 minutes, i fuckin hate him right now, he doesn't even try, he just sticks close to em and looks up every now an then. i'm gone wake up tomorrow mornin with shit in my living room.
    Hopefully, it will be the dogs shit... not some third party shit
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Hopefully, it will be the dogs shit... not some third party shit

haha...third party shit...
  • I want to kill my dog, the fuck won't poop, he wouldn't go this morning and he wouldnt go tonight , i was out there 20 minutes, i fuckin hate him right now, he doesn't even try, he just sticks close to em and looks up every now an then. i'm gone wake up tomorrow mornin with shit in my living room.

OMG, dude. calm down. If your dog pushs too hard he'll get puppy hemoroids. :(...not cool. He might be sensing your tense, urgent nature of pressuring him to perform and, therefore, you have frightened him a bit. Just give him some water and some lovin' and be patient.

peace & love--g'night!
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Having friends that work at Dunlop fucking rocks because I just found out I AM GOING TO SOCIAL DISTORTION TONIGHT!!!
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Having friends that work at Dunlop fucking rocks because I just found out I AM GOING TO SOCIAL DISTORTION TONIGHT!!!

i
    am
    so
    jealous
    right
    now

Social D is freaking sold out here.... :evil:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RYEzupSF wrote:

lovin' the avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap-OO0xqTe4

8-)
    4and20 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

i
    am
    so
    jealous
    right
    now

Social D is freaking sold out here.... :evil:

Worked out perfect- My parents are coming into town- supposed to be tonight- but missed their flight. so tomorrow. And my friend pulled strings. he rocks. I usually get to go back stage with him too. Fucking awesome. Mike Ness get ready to have a chick totally geek out about your country music. :lol:8-) I'll be thinking of you 4and20 when i deep in the pit.

norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

lovin' the avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap-OO0xqTe4

8-)

Thanks!

I prefer this one since they wrote it for me. :lol:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Red3R17FlUQ&feature=related

RYEzupSF wrote:
    I like you but I HATE YOU!! Have fun G!!! :D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    I like you but I HATE YOU!! Have fun G!!! :D

I would hate me too. I'll dance my ass off for ya. ;) I'm off to get pummeled in the pit. Can't fucking wait!!! :lol:

• smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    gonna veg on the couch and watch some television
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • hot dude just gave me his numba
    “I told you from the start just how this would end. When I get what I want, I never want it again.” — Courtney Love

“If he doesn’t treat you like a princess, then he doesn’t deserve to be your prince.” — Unknown

“And we’ll move on and go our separate ways. Just know, I’ll miss you everyday, but things just aren’t the same.” — Unknown
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

OMG, dude. calm down. If your dog pushs too hard he'll get puppy hemoroids. :(...not cool. He might be sensing your tense, urgent nature of pressuring him to perform and, therefore, you have frightened him a bit. Just give him some water and some lovin' and be patient.

peace & love--g'night!

Thank You, (second try)all turned out well. i was tired freezing and hungry. better now. 20 minutes, freezing cold, i swear i went out there calm. i don't hit my dog, but as soon as i raise my voice, he just gives up. i had 5 dogs in my life, i never had such a fustrating animal, a very loving dog, but scared to death of everything.
  • Mother fucker! Why did u let me down tonight?!! U fucked up a great night. DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll be back
  • Pizza in the morning.
    I knew it all along, see?
  • Mother fucker! Why did u let me down tonight?!! U fucked up a great night. DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look man, I'm really sorry. Okay?
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Why does my 2 year old daughter think choking and coughing is funny? That shit's scary!!
    The guy making ice sculptures in town today is the man!! He could get all the ladies today!!
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    One of my oldest friends has just split with her husband and she is too far away to give her a hug, texts just aren't the same!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • VoidOfMan wrote:
    Why does my 2 year old daughter think choking and coughing is funny? That shit's scary!!

She's going to grow up to be a sociopath.

I'm about to go get the shit beat outta me.
  • jojojojo Posts: 645
    roof leaking ...........ugh
    Ralph: Me fail English? That's unpossible.
  • Right now, I am listening to 'Eddie Vedder radio station' on Pandora and somehow Cutting Crew was chosen....... I am uncertain how to feel about this.

But, I also couldn't hit next or give it a thumbs down..... I am uncertain how to feel about my actions as well.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    MUST GET OFF CHAIR AND GO TO BED!
    Claireack wrote:

you're yelling at yourself??
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    norm wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

you're yelling at yourself??

Yes :oops: Noone else around to do it at the mo, and not so good at trying to get myself to do stuff.
  • How to make a women squirt orgasm.??? Google! :-)
    I'll be back