what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• How to make a women squirt orgasm.??? Google! :-)
    You have too much time on you hands :lol:
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    Trying to get this printer to work. :evil:

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• How to make a women squirt orgasm.??? Google! :-)
    Pretty sure that's not the only thing on his hands :? :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    How to make a women squirt orgasm.??? Google! :-)
    :lol::lol: you are wrong. slash so right. :lol:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • RYEzupSF wrote:
    :lol::lol: you are wrong. slash so right. :lol:
    Are you sure Nothingman54 isn't really the Congressman? I've never met either in person, but they say some very similar things :? :lol:

• Great night of boxing for me. I haven't felt that good sparring in a long time.
    I knew it all along, see?
    Are you sure Nothingman54 isn't really the Congressman? I've never met either in person, but they say some very similar things :? :lol:

I can't say for certain, at the very least they are kindred spirits. If not soul mates. And I'm pretty sure The Congressman doesn't know how to use a computer. :lol:

• RYEzupSF wrote:

I can't say for certain, at the very least they are kindred spirits. If not soul mates. And I'm pretty sure The Congressman doesn't know how to use a computer. :lol:
    :lol: and Nothingman54 has never confessed to wearing lipstick (yet...although I'm pretty sure that's where his posts are headed) :shock:

RYEzupSF wrote:

:lol: and Nothingman54 has never confessed to wearing lipstick (yet...although I'm pretty sure that's where his posts are headed) :shock:

:lol::lol::lol: oh lord. i don't know if the world can handle two of them.

• RYEzupSF wrote:

Awww...but the Congressman could use a friend :lol:

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RYEzupSF wrote:

he has LOTS of friends

they're all in his head but he has lost of them! :lol::lol:
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

he has LOTS of friends

:lol::lol: I promise you he makes friends everywhere he goes. I see him charming people all over town. Man gets around. It really is quite something. :lol:

• RYEzupSF wrote:
    norm wrote:

he has LOTS of friends

:lol::lol: I promise you he makes friends everywhere he goes. I see him charming people all over town. Man gets around. It really is quite something. :lol:
    He sounds like quite the charmer. Maybe you could bring him to the AET tent at the PJ20 festival? Now THAT would be a good time :mrgreen:

RYEzupSF wrote:
    norm wrote:

he has LOTS of friends

He sounds like quite the charmer. Maybe you could bring him to the AET tent at the PJ20 festival? Now THAT would be a good time :mrgreen:

That may be the best idea yet. I would love to take a trip with him. His birthday is next week- some co-workers and I are going to go out dancing to celebrate with him. I can't wait. Hopefully he shows. He really wants us to take video of him dancing in his velvet suit so the world can see that "the Congressman is the best dancer in San Francisco". :lol: he doesn't know i already have a few... :lol:

• RYEzupSF wrote:

That may be the best idea yet. I would love to take a trip with him. His birthday is next week- some co-workers and I are going to go out dancing to celebrate with him. I can't wait. Hopefully he shows. He really wants us to take video of him dancing in his velvet suit so the world can see that "the Congressman is the best dancer in San Francisco". :lol: he doesn't know i already have a few... :lol:
    He sounds like a riot :lol: His birthday...yet the rest of you will get the gift of his dancing...in his velvet suit no less! :mrgreen: I want to meet this man :think: I think I already have a little crush :oops:

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RYEzupSF wrote:

you HAVE TO get vid of him in his velvet suit! :lol::lol:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

He sounds like a riot :lol: His birthday...yet the rest of you will get the gift of his dancing...in his velvet suit no less! :mrgreen: I want to meet this man :think: I think I already have a little crush :oops:

pm an email address and i will give you a gift that will last a lifetime. Cav and Norm will back me up. 8-)

norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

you HAVE TO get vid of him in his velvet suit! :lol::lol:

oh. I am going to get so much video. we are having a dance off. :lol:

• RYEzupSF wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

pm an email address and i will give you a gift that will last a lifetime. Cav and Norm will back me up. 8-)
    Done :mrgreen:

and done. 8-)

• RYEzupSF wrote:
    and done. 8-)
    That did not disappoint! :lol: My weekend has been made! Thank you

RYEzupSF wrote:
    and done. 8-)
    That did not disappoint! :lol: My weekend has been made! Thank you
    My pleasure. Vote The Congressman in 2012! 8-)

• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    My nose. It's either running or stuffed up.
    Ugghh.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    Lizard wrote:
    My nose. It's either running or stuffed up.
    Ugghh.

so what's up
    (with)
    your nose
    :mrgreen:

just kidding

hot tea with southern comfort and lemon
    and if at all possible
    make the tea from pot stems
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    That was one honking HUGE lightening strike and thunder clap. All three dogs careened back into the house in mid-pee, and minutes later Mr. Unlost's fire radio went off, calling him to an house with heavy fire showing from the attic.

It must have been struck, otherwise the timing is just too coincidental.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    That was one honking HUGE lightening strike and thunder clap. All three dogs careened back into the house in mid-pee, and minutes later Mr. Unlost's fire radio went off, calling him to an house with heavy fire showing from the attic.

It must have been struck, otherwise the timing is just too coincidental.

isn't it snowing there?
    thunder and lightening and snow
    that's freaky
    well to a southerner anyway
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    We've had "thunder snow" in the past couple of weeks and it is indeed freaky. Right now it's too warm to snow in Boston, it's 38 degrees and raining. Quite foggy, too.

The fire is knocked down and they are overhauling. Just heard Mr. Unlost report "a lot of combustables" in the attic of the house that burned.

Must be like our attic _ I keep emptying out rooms and moving all the crap up there. Christmas decorations, books, old clothes, old lamps...
    :oops:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • We've had "thunder snow" in the past couple of weeks and it is indeed freaky. Right now it's too warm to snow in Boston, it's 38 degrees and raining. Quite foggy, too.

The fire is knocked down and they are overhauling. Just heard Mr. Unlost report "a lot of combustables" in the attic of the house that burned.

Must be like our attic _ I keep emptying out rooms and moving all the crap up there. Christmas decorations, books, old clothes, old lamps...
    :oops:

You should just throw it all out on the lawn and have a yard sale. What are the chance you are ever going to haul it down from the attic and use it again? I purged all my stuff a few years back and it was an awesome feeling. I try not to bring anything new into the house unless I really need it. Clutter kills! :lol:
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Must get motivated. Need to clean house today and get everything ready for cake baking thursday. Must get sleep too, working every night except fri & sat, and have to decorate a birthday cake, have 6yo birthday party, and 6yo sleepover on my night off.

This is going to be a crazy crazy week. :?
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    This and that. :eh:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&