what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Weed....................scared for everyone in Frankie G's dorm.

Fixed.
    I knew it all along, see?
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Time to go see my lovely dog :D
  • My plan was to train until 12 today and then, spend the rest of the day getting high and drunk.

Then, I remembered that there is a union meeting at work tonight. So, even though I'm on vacation, I still gotta go in and fucking sacrifice getting fucked up for at least a few more hours.

FML.
    I knew it all along, see?
  • I wanted today to be a storm day so I could stay home in my pyjamas....classes at noon and still no word about them being cancelled :evil:
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Why can't it snow here?!
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I'm ready for spring.....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    anaerobic oxidation of methane

and

Australian cyclones :(
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • I don't wanna get a cold :cry:
  • zarocatzarocat Posts: 1,901
    I have to remember that I can edit my posts and stop wasting space
    1996: Toronto
    1998: Barrie
    2000: Montreal, Toronto, Auburn Hills
    2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal
    2004: Boston X2, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto X2
    2009: Toronto
    2011: PJ20, Montreal, Toronto X2, Hamilton
    2012: Manchester X2, Amsterdam X2, Prague, Berlin X2, Philadelphia, Missoula
    2013: Pittsburg, Buffalo
    2014: Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Detroit
    2016: Ottawa, Toronto X2
    2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Chicago X2
    2024: New York X2
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I just don't understand anymore.... It's an apology....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    I have to 1. run 3 miles on the treadmill 2. clean the mountain of stuff off the dining room table 3. sort out the bedroooms 4. chop the ice off the driveway before it gets so cold that it freezes into a a solid sheet that will leave me stranded here until Mr. Unlost gets home from the firehouse tomorrow.

Or I could have another cup of coffee and stay in my pajamas.
    :think:
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • I have to 1. run 3 miles on the treadmill 2. clean the mountain of stuff off the dining room table 3. sort out the bedroooms 4. chop the ice off the driveway before it gets so cold that it freezes into a a solid sheet that will leave me stranded here until Mr. Unlost gets home from the firehouse tomorrow.

I like the 2nd idea :D
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    I have to 1. run 3 miles on the treadmill 2. clean the mountain of stuff off the dining room table 3. sort out the bedroooms 4. chop the ice off the driveway before it gets so cold that it freezes into a a solid sheet that will leave me stranded here until Mr. Unlost gets home from the firehouse tomorrow.

I like the list! Sounds like my plans for the evening sans the ice chopping. Wish I were doing that now instead of sitting on my ass at work. I'm not a good sitter. Happy running!
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    RYEzupSF wrote:

I like the list! Sounds like my plans for the evening sans the ice chopping. Wish I were doing that now instead of sitting on my ass at work. I'm not a good sitter. Happy running!
    :D
    Give The Congressman my best!
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    RYEzupSF wrote:

:D
    Give The Congressman my best!

Will do. He is trying to get me to be his date for Valentines Day. He keeps telling me he'll buy me spagetti. :lol:

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Will do. He is trying to get me to be his date for Valentines Day. He keeps telling me he'll buy me spagetti. :lol:

that man is a true romantic :thumbup:
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

You ain't ever lied.

• voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Nastasja wrote:
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    I haven't posted a smilie in 3 days. That's like eternity for me.

:)

That's mean! And it's been a week now. I guess this is what it's like for people who try to quit smoking cold turkey. I want to post a smilie in every reply I make, really bad habit!
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    I wanted today to be a storm day so I could stay home in my pyjamas....classes at noon and still no word about them being cancelled :evil:

I totally understand you...
    I've been in your position MILLIONS of times...!
    I am mine!
  • How in the hell am I gonna fund my music addiction this year?

And my favorite girl...she's ailing
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • How in the hell am I gonna fund my music addiction this year?

and how the hell do i hide it from the husband
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    how the hell do I choose:

fund music addiction

or

PJ Weekend Party Camping Thingie
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    no beers for you...no way, no how....so called 'friends' :evil:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Nothing says love like a bowlful of pasta.

In my book, anyway.
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Nothing says love like a bowlful of pasta.

In my book, anyway.

:lol::lol: For me it says "I want to hold your hair while you throw up" as I am violently allergic to pasta. The Congressman sure knows the way to a girl's heart.

• I have a sore neck and I am cranky :evil:

Will winter ever end? Why do I procrastinate so much? :?
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    why do I over think things so much...I need to learn to turn my brain off and say que sera sera
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • I can solve your funding whoas.... Me and another member have it ALL figured out. We will become drug lords and prostitutes.

He seemed pretty much game for any/all demands of being a hooker..... So, I guess that makes me the dealer. If only I would have paid more attention in Chem class to learn how to cook meth. Damnit!!!