what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• 4and20 wrote:
    4and20 wrote:
    oohhh Vegas! no, not bad...you're probably sick of the cold snowy weather, and i can understand how 25-30 4th graders can be 'overwhelming' at times! :lol:I want to go too......

Come on out and join us! We will be taking in a black keys show while we are there. Fun will be had by all!

I'd love to go, but our $$$ situaion is not good right now....Mr. 4and20 smashed my car and we had to buy another one. :evil:

Men...good for nothing.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    4and20 wrote:
    Come on out and join us! We will be taking in a black keys show while we are there. Fun will be had by all!

I'd love to go, but our $$$ situaion is not good right now....Mr. 4and20 smashed my car and we had to buy another one. :evil:

Men...good for nothing.

except for wrecking your beloved car.... :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • What's on my mind? The girl I want to be with. We didn't date long, but as soon as we realized we really liked each other, things took off and before I knew it I was waking up next to her. Things couldn't be better, but she had to leave for her last semester of college when things were really going great. So now we're kinda on hold. Frustrating.
    Also the half-inch of ice that's supposed to fall within the next 24 hours. Hopefully power and Directv won't go out, got plenty of food and Flying Dog Golden Amber in the fridge.
  • jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538
    Snow, more snow! 8-)
  • jmurray wrote:
    Snow, more snow! 8-)
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    jmurray wrote:
    Snow, more snow! 8-)

I'm tired of snow !!!! :evil:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    What a nice relaxing morning - Off to work soon .... :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Page 615? My birthday is 6/15. Or, 15/6 for all you non-Americans out there.
    I knew it all along, see?
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    This girl...
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    My friend with whom a guy has broken up. Happened for a 3rd time in a year after only one month together. I'm scared that she will lose all believe in herself. She wants love so badly and now thinks more and more that she is not lovable and wrong. I don't know how to tell her that she's exactly the opposite and make her believe that.
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Nastasja wrote:
    My friend with whom a guy has broken up. Happened for a 3rd time in a year after only one month together. I'm scared that she will lose all believe in herself. She wants love so badly and now thinks more and more that she is not lovable and wrong. I don't know how to tell her that she's exactly the opposite and make her believe that.

Well, she either has poor taste in men, or she's completely unbearable from a relationship standpoint.

Is she clingy?
  • What the hell did I miss today? Getting the feeling that I missed a lot. :think: And also that I may no longer be allowed to say hell :oops: :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • What the hell did I miss today? Getting the feeling that I missed a lot. :think: And also that I may no longer be allowed to say hell :oops: :lol:

What happened? Did I miss something?? :?
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Work, lust and loss
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 

Apparently we both did :? :shock: And if you don't know, I will now never know :( :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"

Apparently we both did :? :shock: And if you don't know, I will now never know :( :lol:

shucks :(

I hate being out of the loop :twisted:
  • 3 sums
    I'll be back
    Nastasja wrote:

Well, she either has poor taste in men, or she's completely unbearable from a relationship standpoint.

Is she clingy?

No, neither. The first two guys last year were a bad choice out of her romanticism and wish for a long-term relationship. The last guy was good, a friend of mine, too. But at that point of time she had built up such a defense mechanism together with so little self-confidence that she screwed it up herself.
  • The solution: never love anyone.

Also, what's this about hell?
    The solution: never love anyone.

Also, what's this about hell?

I don't love anyone. I also don't think I should ever.

Hell. That just means that I went through a very bad time. It's better now but TC still doesn't let me change my location
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    asshole roommate smoking weed in my bathroom ... when my RA can bust all of us for just being in the same apartment as him. wtf :twisted: not cool Kurt...
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
    FrankieG wrote:
    asshole roommate smoking weed in my bathroom ... when my RA can bust all of us for just being in the same apartment as him. wtf :twisted: not cool Kurt...

can you all vote him out? I mean tell him that you all want him to move out? Or is that a one time thing?
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    Nastasja wrote:
    FrankieG wrote:

can you all vote him out? I mean tell him that you all want him to move out? Or is that a one time thing?

I don't know what the rules are..

He isn't gonna leave without having my university make him move out. And the only way that will happen is if we tell my Resident Assistant. And if we tell the RA, then he will get arrested... :roll:

:? ughz
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    FrankieG wrote:
    Nastasja wrote:
    FrankieG wrote:

I don't know what the rules are..

He isn't gonna leave without having my university make him move out. And the only way that will happen is if we tell my Resident Assistant. And if we tell the RA, then he will get arrested... :roll:

:? ughz

Have you confronted him about it? Asked him not to smoke in the dorm? There are plenty of other places to smoke. If you don't want to go to the RA or have a big blow out with him you could ask him to use a doob tube- toilet paper roll with a dryer sheet fastened to the end. Blow smoke into the tube and it is filtered through the dryer sheet. He could even double the dryer sheet and put a bit of baking soda in between the sheets. As a third layer of protection he could hold a pillow on the end of the tube and the smoke will go into the pillow. If you still need to cover up the smell spray ozium. You can find it in the car air freshener section of walmart, target etc. ...ideally, he will respect you and your dorm mates and cease smoking in the bathroom, but if not, hopefully he will accommodate and use a few safeguards. Afterall, your request protects him too.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    I can't make up my mind whether to go to Thessaloniki for the weekend or not.. I know it will be fun but I feel kinda bored so I'm thinking of spending my weekend cocooning at home... :roll:
    I am mine!
  • FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    Cyclone....................scared for everyone up north.
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    Cyclone....................scared for everyone up north.

Ditto. So horrible. :(
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• FrankieG wrote:

Fucking Kurt again? He always pulls this shit.