what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    "It is with pleasure that I extend you this offer to join our staff. Congratulations!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Me so happy.

Me so very, very happy...

(but me about to make people here very, very :( )
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Congrats Unlost! :clap::clap::clap:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    13 hours of work, then I get 3 weeks off...haven't had that much time off in a decade...a week with the kids, two weeks in Panama. Life is good!
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    So I just had to tell someone...My grandmother has terminal cancer, and was not expected to make it to Xmas. I saw her on Turkey day, unsure if I would get to see her again. My family thinks that I am going to Minnesota and North Dakota with my wife for the holiday, but I booked a flight to Tennessee to see them! They are going to be so surprised!
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    And I stay in bed. Oh, little ive seen there.
    If just once I could feel loved, oh, Stare back at me . Yeah.

But I walked the line when you held me in that night.
    Oh, I walked the line when you held my hand that night.
    Oh, I walked the line when you held me close that night.
    I paid the price. Never held you in real life.
  • Congratulations!!! Merry Christmas to you :)
    "It is with pleasure that I extend you this offer to join our staff. Congratulations!"

Me so happy.

tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Wow! So you will be a new Staff Member! Congrats on that!!!
    13 hours of work, then I get 3 weeks off...haven't had that much time off in a decade...a week with the kids, two weeks in Panama. Life is good!
    Have fun!!
    So I just had to tell someone...My grandmother has terminal cancer, and was not expected to make it to Xmas. I saw her on Turkey day, unsure if I would get to see her again. My family thinks that I am going to Minnesota and North Dakota with my wife for the holiday, but I booked a flight to Tennessee to see them! They are going to be so surprised!
    Sorry to hear that about your gram but that will be a nice surprise for your family--have a great time.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Fuck.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    just wondering why people are such fuckers... the bad kind of fucker, not the good fuckers. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553

I'm so sorry to hear this, but what a wonderful way to surprise your whole family.

Wishing you the best...
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    just wondering why people are such fuckers... the bad kind of fucker, not the good fuckers. 8-)

cate, we've been through this...people suck
    norm wrote:

yes i know but why do they? why are they so self absorbed that they dont see or care what it is they do?
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    norm wrote:

yes i know but why do they? why are they so self absorbed that they dont see or care what it is they do?

It's human nature, my dear girl.

Here, have a Margarita.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • ^^^yay congrats unlost!!!!
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
    ^^^yay congrats unlost!!!!

Thanks PD!

Here, have a Margarita.

im sober atm. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say

Here, have a Margarita.

im sober atm. 8-)

Well, there's your problem right there.

Would it help if I gave you an iPad?
    im sober atm. 8-)

Well, there's your problem right there.

Would it help if I gave you an iPad?

wouldnt that be regifting??? ;)

22 days. 1 step and no God in sight. praise jeebus. 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    my brother...and my wife's cousin. they're both going through some really heavy shit right now. good thoughts/prayers/vibes/spontaneous dances would help. thanks, everyone.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    my brother...and my wife's cousin. they're both going through some really heavy shit right now. good thoughts/prayers/vibes/spontaneous dances would help. thanks, everyone.

ill do the snoopy dance for them as best i can on my busted ankle. :mrgreen:
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    mfc2006 wrote:

hearts and thoughts
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    mfc2006 wrote:

ill do the snoopy dance for them as best i can on my busted ankle. :mrgreen:

thanks! :D
    StillHere wrote:

hearts and thoughts

thanks to you as well!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538
    jmurray wrote:
    Just enjoyed a phone call with a friend. :D

2 days in a row, I'm on a roll.
    as a roll on from yesterday... im wondering how people can be so manipulative.. how is it they dont think theyll ever be caught out. and do they even care? im thinking they dont. im thinking they dont give a fuck about anyone but themselves. and what a waste to live with such a mindset. people give them their most treasured possession and you fuck with them?? im sorry but thats not okay. have a nice life cause youll never ever be a part of mine or the others you screwed over again. and that is your loss, not ours.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Happy Birthday Dad!
    Happy Birthday Melissa!
    Happy Birthday EV!
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • Wishing I could do more for Christmas for the people in my life.
    :(
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Boo Boo wrote:
    Wishing I could do more for Christmas for the people in my life.
    :(

Just spending time with them and giving them your love is an amazing gift. Who could ask for more.
  • I'm carrying over 5 weeks of vacation, which is the maximum allowed and I'm getting another 5 weeks on January 1st. I'm thinking that maybe I need to take some time off of work :think: :mrgreen:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

Me so happy.

Dear Unlost,

The above bolded statement does not compute...please explain yourself...

Regards,
    Concerned Poster
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    4and20 wrote:

Me so happy.

Dear Unlost,

Regards,
    Concerned Poster

No internet access??? :o
    Claireack wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

Me so happy.

Dear Unlost,

Regards,
    Concerned Poster

No internet access??? :o

Had to tell everyone yesterday and today that I'm leaving... mucho sadness and in one case tears. One person asked what they could counteroffer... I said, "Match the salary, add the bonus, take away evening/night/weekend/holiday call." (Can't happen, sadly.)

So onward I march to a new professional adventure!