what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    4and20 wrote:
    Why do my neighbors down the street think this is an OK color to paint their house....

l_88a4edc50f3c4dddbfbfc695d8ebeb96.jpg

MY EYES :shock:

What do you want to bet that place still has some 70's shag carpet in there too?

What is actually on my mind though is how much I don't want to carry four tires up two flights of stairs to store in my tiny apartment.
    (should I enter their house in an 'ugliest house' contest?)

but think of how fun it will be when you roll them down the stairs....bounce bounce bounce........crash :lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 4and20 wrote:
    4and20 wrote:
    Why do my neighbors down the street think this is an OK color to paint their house....

MY EYES :shock:

What do you want to bet that place still has some 70's shag carpet in there too?

What is actually on my mind though is how much I don't want to carry four tires up two flights of stairs to store in my tiny apartment.
    (should I enter their house in an 'ugliest house' contest?)

but think of how fun it will be when you roll them down the stairs....bounce bounce bounce........crash :lol::lol::lol:

You might want to. That colour is an insult to all that is good and decent.

ahaha that won't be until the spring though, they are my summer tires. I need a man...well not just for the tires ;):lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    4and20 wrote:

had a house near me with the 'let's see if i can pain my house with the most obnoxious color'...theses fools went one better and tried to sell it...spent over a year on the market, then was painted in human colors and sold immediately

people are weird
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    RIP Captain Beefheart
    awwwwww really? geez
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Wondering why my 15 year old kitty decided to do a nose dive from the 2nd story loft. Obviously she must have heard me singing Christmas carols and decided to attempt kitty suicide :? :cry:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Wondering why my 15 year old kitty decided to do a nose dive from the 2nd story loft. Obviously she must have heard me singing Christmas carols and decided to attempt kitty suicide :? :cry:

looking for doritos!
  • norm wrote:
    Wondering why my 15 year old kitty decided to do a nose dive from the 2nd story loft. Obviously she must have heard me singing Christmas carols and decided to attempt kitty suicide :? :cry:

looking for doritos!
    LOL

This was the other kitty though...she prefers chocolate pudding :? :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    I'm spending Christmas away from home this year. I'm so excited. :)
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    E.K wrote:

Where are you going to be? :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    justam wrote:
    E.K wrote:

Where are you going to be? :)

Sydney .. which was my home for many years before I moved to the country two years ago. Going to catch up with friends and shop 'til I drop. :)
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• stuffy fuckin nose!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    I want to meditate but I haven't really done it before, the first time I tried it I fell asleep. Also, I'm pretty calm and mellow and don't think about much but when it comes to trying to quiet my thoughts I can't.
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    I want to meditate but I haven't really done it before, the first time I tried it I fell asleep. Also, I'm pretty calm and mellow and don't think about much but when it comes to trying to quiet my thoughts I can't.

if you are serious

its OK to fall asleep

and don't try so much to quiet your thoughts

find something mundane to focus on and your mind will clear itself

:D
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Wishing Christmas was over with already.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    4and20 wrote:

Fortunately none of our neighbours have painted their house odd colours, but this is one from our town;

pinkhouse.jpg

He painted smiley faces in all the yellow circles. The guy drinks a bit (OK maybe a lot) and put a sign in the window saying something about god wanting people to be happy.

He's moved now and the house looks pretty much like any other terraced house.
    Shit!!! Think I'm addicted to buying stuff off ebay, in the last 2 days I have got 2 skirts, a top and a silk dress. All very cheap but still!!

:(
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    scores of all the early games in the NFL
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Germany trip 2011 :)
  • Happy 58th Birthday to my momma.

Everyone eat vanilla ice cream in her honor today!! :D

Miss ya, love ya.
    Bloody hell - why am I in here when I should be getting ready for work!!!
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    Why am I NOT feeling that Christmas spirit? :eh:
    I am mine!
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    will these weather conditions stay like that till next week? I might get a big problem to get to London Heathrow by plane and further on via train to my final destination :? Could be quite an adventure...
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Yeah, it's sold!! :D
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
    Jukee wrote:

Yippeee!

What were you selling?
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Claireack wrote:
    Jukee wrote:

Yippeee!

What were you selling?

A snowmobile. First time selling something and the buyer never talked my husband down. He gave him the $4000 he was asking. :D
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    This is the most boring presentation ever in the history of meetings
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    This is the most boring presentation ever in the history of meetings

oh..so you were here..
    i couldn't see you from all the way up here in front..heheeeee :lol:
    peace,
    jo

• voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    StillHere wrote:
    VoidOfMan wrote:

if you are serious

its OK to fall asleep

and don't try so much to quiet your thoughts

find something mundane to focus on and your mind will clear itself

:D

I spent all that night posting here until my legs started cramping up. :lol:

I had lit a candle with the intention of staring into the flame. (Like I used to with campfires down by a river at night.) How I miss those days.
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    They have absolutely no idea that An Offer Is Being Made.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)