what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    I just met with a client who informed me word for word "there are entirely too many women walking around with C-sections and hysterectomies. In the words of Cleopatra 'if you can't squat and take it you shouldn't play with it'."
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    I just met with a client who informed me word for word "there are entirely too many women walking around with C-sections and hysterectomies. In the words of Cleopatra 'if you can't squat and take it you shouldn't play with it'."

:lol::lol:

you need to write a book of all the things your clients say :lol:
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

:lol::lol:

you need to write a book of all the things your clients say :lol:

I know. I am planning on it. I write everything down, but I need to get it together and put it into a book. One of these days I will post the artwork I have. :shock:
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    I'm so tired, I don't know if i'll make it through the day. 6.5 hours to go :cry:
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Food. I need it.
  • Food. I need it.
    +1
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    ARP, Lunch, ARP, then early Leave and 3 day skiing weekend! :mrgreen:
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Why did I think crochet would be a doddle? I have made something akin to a spiders web :(
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I hope that weird guy doesn't come to rehearsal tonight.. What a douche canoe!!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    Florence + The Machine
    OK things to do in town;

Buy cheap xmas cards and paper for next year.
    Collect parcel from post office
    Liquid soap
    Book waxing apt

Which one will I forget?
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    New Yr's Eve and it's raining...I thought I lived in the north?!
    Come on snow, where are you?
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    taking care of my beautifull and sick wife.....pamper..cuddle..sooth...smooch :mrgreen:
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    My candidacy exam, 2011, and MUSIC :)
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,025
    I'm thinking I very much like how this year started off!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    I am not going to do anything silly/stupid for the next year. No silly comments, no talking drivel. I am going to be very grown up and not make a tit of myself anymore.
  • Claireack wrote:
    I am not going to do anything silly/stupid for the next year. No silly comments, no talking drivel. I am going to be very grown up and not make a tit of myself anymore.
    That's my resolution every year :oops: :mrgreen: I failed miserable pretty much every time! Although I think I'm on my way to being a grown up finally!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,025
    She is whats on my mind.And this is a good thing.

5316164447_382e636bd6.jpg
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Women
    mickeyrat wrote:

She's a bonnie lass :D
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,140
    Tiredness, hugs and good friends :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • This is some good wine... and really really cheap too :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    mickeyrat wrote:

how lovely :)
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    The booze that's been coursing through my body for the last 48 hours.
    Claireack wrote:
    That's my resolution every year :oops: :mrgreen: I failed miserable pretty much every time! Although I think I'm on my way to being a grown up finally!

hey hey girls! i say that same thing too. but then i think after a while...ah..meh..what fun is this now?

and then the jig is up! :D

we gotta have a good time.

who says that growing up means growing old right?

my siblings are on me all the time because they are so "grown up" and "taking care of proper things" and doing "grown up things" ..yeah...like being miserable for christ's sake. (my sister even bought me what she calls "grown up perfume" cuz she things my oils and stuff are for younger women..wth?) :roll:

pffffffffftttt!!!!!!

I don't see why growing up has to mean giving up what we like. i've gone to concerts all my life. same me, different date, that's all. we don't have to give up our music, our friends, our fun, for "Proper grown up things" . LOOK inside....do you really feel any different on the inside now than you did 10 or 20 or more years ago? Heck no!

So, I say forget that resolution.

My resolution is to have as much fun as I can while I still can.

To Grow Up BUT NEVER Grow Old!

Happy New Year Girls and Guys. It's going to be a year that is Given to Fly!
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    StillHere wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

hey hey girls! i say that same thing too. but then i think after a while...ah..meh..what fun is this now?

my siblings are on me all the time because they are so "grown up" and "taking care of proper things" and doing "grown up things" ..yeah...like being miserable for christ's sake. (my sister even bought me what she calls "grown up perfume" cuz she things my oils and stuff are for younger women..wth?) :roll:

pffffffffftttt!!!!!!

I don't see why growing up has to mean giving up what we like. i've gone to concerts all my life. same me, different date, that's all. we don't have to give up our music, our friends, our fun, for "Proper grown up things" . LOOK inside....do you really feel any different on the inside now than you did 10 or 20 or more years ago? Heck no!

I with StillHere. I am all about having fun. My sister doesn't understand me either. She thinks I should just stay home and do all the domestic stuff. She thinks my life should revolve around her and her daughter (who is the only grandchild and spoiled rotten). It drives her crazy I live my own life and that I don't live according to her little design that she has layed out. UGH!!! it drives me crazy!!!
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    Going to swim with the manatees tomorrow morning! Excited!
    StillHere wrote:

pffffffffftttt!!!!!!

I with StillHere. I am all about having fun. My sister doesn't understand me either. She thinks I should just stay home and do all the domestic stuff. She thinks my life should revolve around her and her daughter (who is the only grandchild and spoiled rotten). It drives her crazy I live my own life and that I don't live according to her little design that she has layed out. UGH!!! it drives me crazy!!!

i have 3 grown children and 5 grand babies. i have done my work. :D and good work it is. when i was a teenager and young adult i used to follow the dead around. i raised my family, my own kids turned me n to pj 20 yrs ago. i am eternally grateful to them. now i have free time to myself again and i choose to follow pj around. i think they're just jealous cuz they don't know how to let go and have a good time. i take a lot of flack for being me. but its all ok in the end, right? we only live once, well, in this body anyway :lol: and hey, now my kids take ME to shows instead of the other way round. it's all good, all good.
    peace,
    jo

• StillHere wrote:

pffffffffftttt!!!!!!

Oh dear, I've figured out how to not grow up... but I didn't realise growing old was preventable :D

and 20 years ago, I was 10... so I do feel slight different on the inside... bloody indigestion :oops: :lol:

Happy new year to you too though :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • FrankieGFrankieG Posts: 9,100
    at work ... but getting paid ...
    bored ... but PJ Radio ...
    I need a nap
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7