what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• They have absolutely no idea that An Offer Is Being Made.
    :twisted: :clap: :shifty: :silent:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    I want to meditate but I haven't really done it before, the first time I tried it I fell asleep. Also, I'm pretty calm and mellow and don't think about much but when it comes to trying to quiet my thoughts I can't.

if you are serious

its OK to fall asleep

and don't try so much to quiet your thoughts

find something mundane to focus on and your mind will clear itself

:D

I spent all that night posting here until my legs started cramping up. :lol:

I had lit a candle with the intention of staring into the flame. (Like I used to with campfires down by a river at night.) How I miss those days.

ah yes...those entire weekends
    in the woods with good friends
    good strangers...becoming good friends
    the fire
    the river
    the stream
    the woods
    ah yes
    seems like yesterday
    does it not?
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Pearl Jam summer 2011 :D Just heard it on my local station and they hardly promote anything. Made my night, can't wait!
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • SNOW!
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • why are people so close minded?
    especially when it comes to family
  • Just have to get through the next very long two and half days and then vacation! Sweet sweet vacation. :mrgreen: god damn I need a break!
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,613
    Just have to get through the next very long two and half days and then vacation! Sweet sweet vacation. :mrgreen: god damn I need a break!

ha!
    i was thinking the exact same thing. i put in for xmas eve off...now they tell us it's a holiday. so i asked for thursday off-waiting to hear back. got all of next week off so my mind is 100 miles away this place right now. gonna be a long couple of days...
    www.myspace.com
  • Just have to get through the next very long two and half days and then vacation! Sweet sweet vacation. :mrgreen: god damn I need a break!

ha!
    i was thinking the exact same thing. i put in for xmas eve off...now they tell us it's a holiday. so i asked for thursday off-waiting to hear back. got all of next week off so my mind is 100 miles away this place right now. gonna be a long couple of days...
    That is awesome! I finish at 1pm on Thursday and I don't go back till January 4th :mrgreen: I cannot wait for the break! Work is the last thing on my mind :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    almost time for Mother Nature's special show

hope i can stay up that long :)
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    StillHere wrote:
    ah yes...those entire weekends
    in the woods with good friends
    good strangers...becoming good friends
    the fire
    the river
    the stream
    the woods
    ah yes
    seems like yesterday
    does it not?

Certainly does, there was one time I missed it so much that I went down to the river by myself and sat up all night beside a fire. Had a feeling that a black bear was nearby, probably was wondering what I was doing.
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    Just have to get through the next very long two and half days and then vacation! Sweet sweet vacation. :mrgreen: god damn I need a break!

ha!

Me too! I can't wait for holidays! I won't work on 24th-25th-26th and 31st-1st-2nd! :D
    I am mine!

ha!
    That is awesome! I finish at 1pm on Thursday and I don't go back till January 4th :mrgreen: I cannot wait for the break! Work is the last thing on my mind :lol:

nice! just heard back and i officially have thursday off. so today is like a thursday for me. love it.

only thing is, with my job, if you miss even 3 days or so, you are soooooo far behind when you come back. ah, whatever. i will deal with it in 2011. merry christmas!
    www.myspace.com
    AELARA wrote:

ha!

Me too! I can't wait for holidays! I won't work on 24th-25th-26th and 31st-1st-2nd! :D

wait...aren't 4 of those days are weekend days :? ....so you got the next two friday's off essentially? :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
  • nice! just heard back and i officially have thursday off. so today is like a thursday for me. love it.

only thing is, with my job, if you miss even 3 days or so, you are soooooo far behind when you come back. ah, whatever. i will deal with it in 2011. merry christmas!
    Rates are going to drop... :mrgreen:
    Merry Christmas Mr The Jeagler...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    We are still in the process of speaking with references so hopefully the offer we’ll be ready tomorrow or Wednesday.

Such sweet words...

*goes back to checking email every 25 seconds*
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • I lost the battle...and i was doing so well...

Holiday depression syndrome has been victorious..... sigh :(
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,262
    Happy Winter Solstice! My favorite day of the year. Within the darkness I find peace, and within the flames of candles I find brilliance!

I'm starting a new coffee project today, which I'll blog about on a new blog:

Refilling My Coffee Cup at the Crossroads. Should be cool :D
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    Boo Boo wrote:
    I lost the battle...and i was doing so well...

Don't give up.
    (((hug)))
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Ms. Haiku wrote:
    Happy Winter Solstice! My favorite day of the year. Within the darkness I find peace, and within the flames of candles I find brilliance!

pretty. :)
  • Boo Boo wrote:

Oh but you have made so many people who are usually depressed so happy... :mrgreen:
    Don't let it get you... you are an amazing person!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Boo Boo wrote:

Oh but you have made so many people who are usually depressed so happy... :mrgreen:

thanks! that means a lot..really.

now..back to the thread at hand...

Ooff...how am goingto sort through this payroll..is on my mind right now.
    Boo Boo wrote:
    Boo Boo wrote:

thanks! that means a lot..really.

now..back to the thread at hand...

Ooff...how am goingto sort through this payroll..is on my mind right now.

I hope you're not a nickle off this time.
  • its not the nickle I'm worried about its the
    1300 some odd dollars that I couldn't find for a day and a half
    a couple payrolls back.... :shock: :shock:
  • Boo Boo wrote:
    its not the nickle I'm worried about its the
    and at the same time Mr.Unlost Dogs buys himself a new Ipad :think:

Kidding!!!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Boo Boo wrote:

Kidding!!!!
    :lol::lol::lol: EXCELLENT!!
  • jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538
    Just enjoyed a phone call with a friend. :D
    Boo Boo wrote:

Kidding!!!!

It's all making sense to me now... :shock:
  • AELARAAELARA Posts: 803
    Me too! I can't wait for holidays! I won't work on 24th-25th-26th and 31st-1st-2nd! :D[/quote]

wait...aren't 4 of those days are weekend days :? ....so you got the next two friday's off essentially? :mrgreen:[/quote]

Well yes they are, but I work on Saturdays and sometimes on Sundays... So I count them as off-work days!
    I am mine!
    "It is with pleasure that I extend you this offer to join our staff. Congratulations!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Me so happy.

Me so very, very happy...

(but me about to make people here very, very :( )
  • "It is with pleasure that I extend you this offer to join our staff. Congratulations!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Me so happy.

Me so very, very happy...

(but me about to make people here very, very :( )
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif