I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • fife wrote:
    fife wrote:
    It would be my moms 66 birthday this coming Monday. :cry:

I am sorry. Will it be the first one? It is so hard.

*hug*

stb

yeah she dies on aug. 8. my dad birthday.

Oh god, I am so sorry.
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    [

*hug*

stb[/quote]

yeah she dies on aug. 8. my dad birthday.[/quote]

Oh god, I am so sorry.[/quote]

thanks, i like to think of it as a great gift for my dad who died 13 years ago. makes it easier.
  • jmurrayjmurray Posts: 3,538
    fife wrote:
    fife wrote:
    It would be my moms 66 birthday this coming Monday. :cry:

*hug*

stb

yeah she dies on aug. 8. my dad birthday.

I'm sorry for your loss. My dad passed on my mother's birthday, Oct 12, some years ago now, but still a difficult day.
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    .....I hate antibiotics :( they always drive my crazy :evil: Thank you, dear bladder
  • loadedgunloadedgun Posts: 1,389
    I haven't done anything productive yet. And I'm really not gonna plan on it today either. How many posts will I get today?
    Midwest. Indy/Lafayette.
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    It's snowing, it's Friday, ya ya ya ya!
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    cruising around some old posts and re-found this on the SPOT THE FAN thread.

D posted this of course, speaking of crazy awesome greek dudes ;)

know who this is?

i want to be his friend :lol::lol:

wild and crazy dude!!

crazy greek dudes...whewwwww gotta love 'em :D:mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RJJ_QKY7T0

and then i saw him again here (at least i think its him):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXfTNFf8YgE

gotta be the same dude right?

imagine a day with this guy? wow!

i want to go to a show with HIM!
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    "Everyone was equally impressed and excited about the opportunity to work with you... We’d like to begin the offer process"

Merry Christmas to me!
    :D
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    "Everyone was equally impressed and excited about the opportunity to work with you... We’d like to begin the offer process"

Merry Christmas to me!

yay! Congrats Unlost! :D:clap::clap::clap::D
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:

Merry Christmas to me!

yay! Congrats Unlost! :D:clap::clap::clap::D

Thanks Coco! But no decision yet... and we haven't talked $$$ but I have a feeling I'll be happy...
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • "Everyone was equally impressed and excited about the opportunity to work with you... We’d like to begin the offer process"

Merry Christmas to me!
    UNLOST!!!!! :D

Were have you been lately!!??
    "Makes much more sense to live in the present tense"

Mansfield 08 1
    Boston 2010
    Montreal 2011
    EV Prov 11
    Worcester 1 13
    Worcester 2 13
    Hartford 13
    Boston 16 - 1
    Boston 16 - 2
    Boston 18 - 1
    Boston 18 -2 
    MSG 24 - 1
    Boston 24 -1
    Boston 24 -2 
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Thanks Coco! But no decision yet... and we haven't talked $$$ but I have a feeling I'll be happy...

So that's a definite no on my acid mine job offer then?
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980

Merry Christmas to me!

She was lost. Her dogs had to find her.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    eyedclaar wrote:

Merry Christmas to me!

She was lost. Her dogs had to find her.

PD: Seeking alternatives, baby!

Dear Mr. Eyed,

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me about the acid mine management position. I was impressed by the enthusiasm I encountered among the staff I met. I truly appreciate that it takes a special team to consistently achieve the level of success you have realized using terrified captives and overworked children.

However, at this time I am withdrawing from consideration for the position. After further reflection I have come to the conclusion that while the offer is attractive, the setting perhaps is not entirely fitting for me due to my sensitivity to acid.

With kindest regards,

Unlost Dogs
  • I took an hour's nap with SomaFM Drone Zone playing in the background. My brain is still out there, maaaan. Dig those space glaciers .... :lol:
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I took an hour's nap with SomaFM Drone Zone playing in the background. My brain is still out there, maaaan. Dig those space glaciers .... :lol:

I love taking an afternoon nap with good music on in the background. :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Merry Christmas to me!

far out lady!!!
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    This broad who's sitting a couple rows away from me that I couldn't get out my head for months...ohhhhhhh, jackpot.
    Why do my neighbors down the street think this is an OK color to paint their house....

l_88a4edc50f3c4dddbfbfc695d8ebeb96.jpg
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    4and20 wrote:
    Why do my neighbors down the street think this is an OK color to paint their house....

Wow, i'm speechless...
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
    4and20 wrote:

wow...
    dude
    peace,
    jo

• mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    our trip to Houston....not going to be fun.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    our trip to Houston....not going to be fun.
    Problem with the neighbors?
    laura_bush_wideweb__430x358-713828.jpg
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    wrapping paper has come a long way...I don't think they make ugly paper at all anymore :D
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    4and20 wrote:

Does it glow in the dark?
    4and20 wrote:

Almost...the color before was creamsicle orange...that almost flourecent fake orange-y orange sherbert color....I think they are color-blind. But as I am leaving my cul-de-sac, I can see the house peeking out from between the other houses as I round the corner....

- Christopher McCandless
    4and20 wrote:
    4and20 wrote:

Almost...the color before was creamsicle orange...that almost flourecent fake orange-y orange sherbert color....I think they are color-blind. But as I am leaving my cul-de-sac, I can see the house peeking out from between the other houses as I round the corner....

ggeeeeeezzzzzzzzuzzzzzzzz

talk about lowering the property values
    peace,
    jo

• RIP Captain Beefheart
  • 4and20 wrote:

MY EYES :shock:

What do you want to bet that place still has some 70's shag carpet in there too?

What is actually on my mind though is how much I don't want to carry four tires up two flights of stairs to store in my tiny apartment.