Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Ms. Haiku said:

I am so sick of looking for a job I'm going to stuff my face with chocolate chip cookies. Three cheers for emotional eating, yay, yay, yay!

:-(
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    edited January 2017
    *edit - actually, fuck the first part.

Still remains, good luck to you, Ms. H.
    Post edited by hedonist on
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,743
    Whether or not my flight will get me home today.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    Oceans 8 looks bad enough but now the Kartrashians will make a cameo. Won't even watch for free on HBO.
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Ms. Haiku said:

I am so sick of looking for a job I'm going to stuff my face with chocolate chip cookies. Three cheers for emotional eating, yay, yay, yay!

i hear you sister... my heads screams JUST GIVE ME THE FRIGGIN JOB I KNOW I CAN DO IT!!
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    SD48277 said:

Where's chadwick?

i buried him under my barn.

hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253

Ms. Haiku said:

i hear you sister... my heads screams JUST GIVE ME THE FRIGGIN JOB I KNOW I CAN DO IT!!
    Good luck in your search, catefrances!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
  • Options
    hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    Frusciante's solo at the end of Sir Psycho Sexy is just breathtakingly beautiful.... not quite the same words I'd use to describe the rest of the song.
  • Options

Frusciante's solo at the end of Sir Psycho Sexy is just breathtakingly beautiful.... not quite the same words I'd use to describe the rest of the song.

He was simply amazing. His solo during Don't Forget Me (at Slane, I believe) - holy fuck.
  • Options
    hedonist said:

He was simply amazing. His solo during Don't Forget Me (at Slane, I believe) - holy fuck.
    Yess!!....Sigh....swoon.....That whole show is a Frutastic FruFest! This girl is a FruFanatic if ya couldn't tell...
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,301
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Hope Rafa wins in Melbourne!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,783
    My oldest got her drivers license yesterday. She's currently out and about for the first time ever on her own. I'm trying not to stand by the window watching for her. I don't know how she became 17 bc I certainly haven't aged 17 years.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

My oldest got her drivers license yesterday. She's currently out and about for the first time ever on her own. I'm trying not to stand by the window watching for her. I don't know how she became 17 bc I certainly haven't aged 17 years.

Congratulations! You don't look at day over 21!
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,783
    deadendp said:

Love you!
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527

Awesome! They grow up soooo fast!
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

deadendp said:

Love you!
    :kiss:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    Pork..Pork...Pork...Rice...Pork...Pork...Pork...Noodles...Pork...Pork...Pork lol
  • Options
    You men eat your dinner, eat your pork and beans
    I eat more chicken, than any man ever seen, yeee
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options

deadendp said:

Congratulations! You don't look a day over 21!
    Love you!
    You really don't. :smile:
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options
    Came across this in an article and made me smile.
    https://twitter.com/Cuellar360/status/802150560774426624?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
  • Options
    ^ Wow, so polite and civilized.

So....I discovered today when I checked my mail that turning 40 means you receive targeted mail advertisements from funeral homes.
  • Options

So....I discovered today when I checked my mail that turning 40 means you receive targeted mail advertisements from funeral homes.

I've been bombarded by AARP since I turned 50 :angry:
  • Options
    hedonist said:

Old women,
    Who needs em?
    :smirk:
  • Options

hedonist said:

Old women,
    Who needs em?
    My young(er) man needs this one - and I him...so I'm good :sunglasses:
  • Options
    hedonist said:

hedonist said:

Old women,
    Who needs em?
    You too, Hedo??! Right on, Sistah!
  • Options

hedonist said:

hedonist said:

Old women,
    Who needs em?
    You too, Hedo??! Right on, Sistah!
    We have that in common too?

*high-five*
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,301
    Peanut Butter Day

Who doesn’t love peanut butter? So let’s celebrate Peanut Butter Day. This auspicious occasion was created many years ago, to allow peanut butter lovers to celebrate the creation of this wonderful food.

Peanut butter can be eaten and used in many different recipes. I see nothing wrong in sitting down and indulging in a jar of the creamy or crunchy delight with a spoon. What more do you need?

Families and friends can celebrate Peanut Butter Day by getting together and creating delicious recipes containing peanut butter, from cookies and cakes to sautes and sauces. These can of course be consumed at home, or some prefer to make a day of it and go on a picnic style outing. There are many individuals that eat nothing but peanut butter on Peanut Butter Day.

There are even schools that will only serve peanut butter sandwiches to their students on this festive day. What better sandwich is there in the world?
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Pap said:

Peanut Butter Day

Who doesn’t love peanut butter? So let’s celebrate Peanut Butter Day. This auspicious occasion was created many years ago, to allow peanut butter lovers to celebrate the creation of this wonderful food.

Peanut butter can be eaten and used in many different recipes. I see nothing wrong in sitting down and indulging in a jar of the creamy or crunchy delight with a spoon. What more do you need?

Families and friends can celebrate Peanut Butter Day by getting together and creating delicious recipes containing peanut butter, from cookies and cakes to sautes and sauces. These can of course be consumed at home, or some prefer to make a day of it and go on a picnic style outing. There are many individuals that eat nothing but peanut butter on Peanut Butter Day.

There are even schools that will only serve peanut butter sandwiches to their students on this festive day. What better sandwich is there in the world?

It's peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time! :triumph:

I'd post the song if I knew how to post links.