Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,825
    What's your cure for stink bugs Tree. They don't freak me out but it would be nice if I could dissuade them from coming in.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,391
    "Stuff his hole" :giggle:
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    I will have to look that up, Becca. We used to get them all the time in Cali, when we lived in Idyllwild... and while harmless, they are very annoying, as they get into everything!

Hahaha Hobbes! I knew someone would take that in a degenerate interpretation. :wink:
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    So, my natural remedy is Catnip, Garlic water, or Mint oil. These all serve as deterrent to these stinky intruders. Spray or rub along any doorways, window perimeters, (as well you can rub down window screens with dryer sheets), and outside the home perimeter. This should make it to where you have no need to sing "Bugs". :giggle:
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    I sprayed something all around the doors and windows to keep the stinkers out, but now I can't for the life of me remember what it was. We had a huge influx of those damn things here in 2014. The entire valley area.
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    My friend had to put down his Siberian Husky yesterday.....I feel really bad for him :bawling:
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    edited January 2017
    So bummed out Portlandia is ending. Thanks Orange Hitler.
  • Options
    RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    My friend's sister is dying of cancer. As in, any day now. Can I please ask for prayers or good thoughts so that she may pass peacefully and for her family to get through this.
  • Options
    hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217

My friend's sister is dying of cancer. As in, any day now. Can I please ask for prayers or good thoughts so that she may pass peacefully and for her family to get through this.

Oh no RS. I'm truly sorry to hear this. Please accept my wave of peace, strength, courage and many many good thoughts to you, your precious sister and her family.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

Prayers for a peaceful passing and for strength for the family. I'm very sorry.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
  • Options
    JogillJogill Posts: 4,549

Good thoughts to your friend. Losing a sister is a tragic thing and watching a friend cope with this is very hard.
    late PJ bloomer- what was I doing in the 90's that I didn't know who Pearl Jam was???
  • Options
    RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    Thank you guys. Much appreciated.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    So sorry, RS.

FUCK CANCER, yet again. Too many of us have walked variations of this goddamned road.
  • Options
    hedonist said:

So sorry, RS.

FUCK CANCER, yet again. Too many of us have walked variations of this goddamned road.

I know. :hug: RS.
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,600
    hedonist said:

So sorry, RS.

This..sorry RS..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242

So sorry. May her passing be peaceful. Good thoughts to her family and friends during this difficult time.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Peaceful thoughts, RS.

On another note, I'm going to get neighbours. Pretty close to me, and my view from my bed of the sky and trees will be gone. Instead all I will see is a tall building. Not happy about this at all. Wondering right now if there is a way to stop it?
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    bluegrace said:

Peaceful thoughts, RS.

On another note, I'm going to get neighbours. Pretty close to me, and my view from my bed of the sky and trees will be gone. Instead all I will see is a tall building. Not happy about this at all. Wondering right now if there is a way to stop it?

Buying that property is pretty much the only way.
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,258
    Interview at 10 am EST. Here I go!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    Ms. Haiku said:

Good luck!
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Where's chadwick?
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Ms. Haiku said:

Good Luck Hun!!

Ps. What is it that you do?

• Options

Ms. Haiku said:

Good Luck Hun!!

Thank you!

I do digital and print marketing; social media, email management, web content management.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    Ms. Haiku said:

Ms. Haiku said:

Good Luck Hun!!

Thank you!

I do digital and print marketing; social media, email management, web content management.
    What a neat job! We need the 10c to hire you! :lol:
  • Options
    Phallic numbers. :smiley:
  • Options
    deadendp said:

Phallic numbers. :smiley:

Gives a WHOLE new meaning to "booty calls!!" Lol
  • Options
    It's gonna be so hilarious that Tom Arnold of all people might save the world with a leaked Trump tape. What's next? Pauly Shore ruining Mike Pence?
  • Options
    I am so sick of looking for a job I'm going to stuff my face with chocolate chip cookies. Three cheers for emotional eating, yay, yay, yay!
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Ms. Haiku said:

I am so sick of looking for a job I'm going to stuff my face with chocolate chip cookies. Three cheers for emotional eating, yay, yay, yay!

Awwww. Ms. H The best job will come along....But until then I'l have a cookie for you tonight too :hug:
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!