• Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    SD48277 said:

Mmmmmmmmm,mmmm, begins with an H.

Hotdog?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wClSOmlq_dY
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Finding a second job possibly. Whatever it takes to fix my car, and pay for school straight out; to build upon
    My field. Super excited!!
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

Finding a second job possibly. Whatever it takes to fix my car, and pay for school straight out; to build upon

Lemonade out of lemons, my friend. You are a master. :bow:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    deadendp said:

Lemonade out of lemons, my friend. You are a master. :bow:
    Thank you! Love ya!! ❤️
  • Options
    JogillJogill Posts: 4,549
    How long this arctic blast will last here on the mountain.
    late PJ bloomer- what was I doing in the 90's that I didn't know who Pearl Jam was???
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Happy we got snow again, and more to come
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    It's snowing... and it wasn't supposed to until tomorrow.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,898
    can't wait to shovel more snow when I get home. But then I get to help my 7 year old daughter practice what she learned at her first guitar lesson yesterday. she's been bugging us for months to let her take lessons.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,680
    They are taking my office away from me at work to accommodate a reorganized staff structure. :frowning: I am actually fairly devastated by this. Going to have to share a space with someone who drives me crazy, too. I really love my office. Not sure I can actually stand this move. I was liking my job so much too... this is a real kick in the face for me. Fuck.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    PJ_Soul said:

They are taking my office away from me at work to accommodate a reorganized staff structure. :frowning: I am actually fairly devastated by this. Going to have to share a space with someone who drives me crazy, too. I really love my office. Not sure I can actually stand this move. I was liking my job so much too... this is a real kick in the face for me. Fuck.

Ugh. I'd feel the same way whether I had to move / give up my office or share it with someone (especially a chatty Cathy type). Hopefully it doesn't drive you too nuts. It's amazing how something like that can change your mindset.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    PJ_Soul said:

That truly sucks. I am very sorry.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Thanks guys.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    PJ_Soul said:

Really sorry to hear this, I fear the same fate awaits me when we move office and I know exactly how you feel. It makes a huge difference, especially when you find this person particularly irritating :frowning:
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    PJ_Soul said:

I'm sorry to hear this. This might be the case for me too. One of us at work will probably have to share an office to save space, and it will probably be me. My boss has spoken about it briefly, but I'm quite sure the one who will have to share is me. I really like my office, so, not too happy about it.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

This SUCKS. Especially if the person
    You have to share space with drives you nuts. Sorry to hear you are having to go through this.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone - wow, so many people can relate; sucks for any of us who have to deal with it! Well glad to know I'm not nuts to have such a strong negative reaction.
  • Options
    I just wanted a goddamned chicken recipe, not a bunch of the "chef's" frou-frou frothing preceding it. I don't need your life story, lady.

It's fucking chicken.

Everything does NOT need to be cutesy and ego-driven...does it?

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Thanks everyone - wow, so many people can relate; sucks for any of us who have to deal with it! Well glad to know I'm not nuts to have such a strong negative reaction.

Not nuts at all. Even what might seem like a small thing to someone else can really throw you off kilter
  • Options
    Came home to find a lovely surprise waiting for me from Susan (SD48277!), really meant a lot :heart:
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844

Came home to find a lovely surprise waiting for me from Susan (SD48277!), really meant a lot :heart:

Oh, you're a lucky woman, getting a present from Suz!
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options

That lovely lady is quite the gifter :)
  • Options

SD gives awesome gifts! Love my Suz!!
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,434
    edited January 2017
    The worst bloodshed at a Brazilian prison since 1992.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    It's still freezing here
  • Options
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    hedonist said:
    that stinks. i watched a documentary some months back on the los angeles area mountain lions. really neat. i was kinda surprised but not really.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,487
    How is Flo still making Progressive commercials?
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,598
    WIN, WIN, WIN..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..