Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Superman joke stuffed me up every time
  • Options
    Christian definition - true (verb) truth (adjective)

Hypocrisy - Opposite makes my blood honestly boil I truly seek justice
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,258
    bluegrace said:

Ms Haiku: I applied for more jobs than I can rembember, and just this week I signed a contract of permanent employment. Hang in there, you will get a job in the end.

Congratulations, bluegrace!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Sweet souls.
  • Options
    my rock circle name L
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Barcelona
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    this wanted to share it bc its cute saw it on fb
    https://facebook.com/xubair.respect/videos/10153716596222919/
  • Options
    I saw that vid too, JWP. Love the determination of the kitten.

Really hope that at some point (and soon), kitties and pups won't be kept in enclosures...won't need to be.

No more rescues, no more shelters, no more mills.
  • Options
    Yes people's designs are so cruel it makes me tense and angry at the nerve of them
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,197
    The plight of our world's honeybees
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    well thats enough pc for the day and whom found out whom is doing whom after 30 years of marriage etc etc etc
    im free today woohoo
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    I really could do with a date for my brother's wedding...of course the fact that I have never had a date in my life does present something of a challenge...
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

I really could do with a date for my brother's wedding...of course the fact that I have never had a date in my life does present something of a challenge...

Are any of our 10c folks there and available to go?

2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    deadendp said:

Nobody in Ireland I'm afraid!
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,604

deadendp said:

Nobody in Ireland I'm afraid!
    If you pay for airtickets i could be your date..hahaha..
    never been in Ireland..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options

have you ever thought of rsvp or something and make sure you take a couple with you or something
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Laundry and cleaning. Sigh.
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

have you ever thought of rsvp or something and make sure you take a couple with you or something
    what do you mean by rsvp? Wedding invites usually only a plus 1. I only have one male friend and he doesn't want to come.

The problem with this wedding is that I won't know anyone there other than my dad, his wife and my younger half-brothers and half-sister, who really I barely know at all. I'm also likely to be an object of a degree of interest, as my dad's illegitimate eldest daughter with another woman haha
  • Options

JWPearl said:

what do you mean by rsvp? Wedding invites usually only a plus 1. I only have one male friend and he doesn't want to come.

The problem with this wedding is that I won't know anyone there other than my dad, his wife and my younger half-brothers and half-sister, who really I barely know at all. I'm also likely to be an object of a degree of interest, as my dad's illegitimate eldest daughter with another woman haha
    Then wear a fantastic red dress and stunningly high heels. :smiley:
  • Options
    deadendp said:

JWPearl said:

Then wear a fantastic red dress and stunningly high heels. :smiley:
    Haha, I struggle to wear even an inch of heel :tongue: Will be wearing a very demure full length dress I'm afraid!
  • Options
    It can be demurely red, yes? With some 1" come hither heels! :smiley: I'm with you. I look like a busted baby giraffe in heels. (And I'm short, so it would have to be a mini giraffe.)
  • Options
    deadendp said:

It can be demurely red, yes? With some 1" come hither heels! :smiley: I'm with you. I look like a busted baby giraffe in heels. (And I'm short, so it would have to be a mini giraffe.)

Dress is kinda aquamarine and black, it's nice :smile: I had to get confirmation from many people that it's ok to wear a full-length dress but I think I'm happy with this one. I actually got it for another brother's wedding that I never went to :tongue: Gotta get some use out of it!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,413
    cant wait for august
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Elie Wiesel.

RIP.
  • Options
    Stupid dreams that I couldn't care less about or have nothing to do with me
    Stop wasting my time find somebody else to use
  • Options

deadendp said:

Dress is kinda aquamarine and black, it's nice :smile: I had to get confirmation from many people that it's ok to wear a full-length dress but I think I'm happy with this one. I actually got it for another brother's wedding that I never went to :tongue: Gotta get some use out of it!
    Sounds beautiful!
  • Options
    deadendp said:

deadendp said:

Sounds beautiful!
    Now I just need to find a date!
  • Options

deadendp said:

deadendp said:

Sounds beautiful!
    Do you want me to start one on The Porch? I just need to keep it PJ musically themed, but it may work . . . ;)
  • Options
    deadendp said:

deadendp said:

deadendp said:

Sounds beautiful!
    Do you want me to start one on The Porch? I just need to keep it PJ musically themed, but it may work . . . ;)
    Haha, no you're alright! You could count the Irish members here with one hand :smile:
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    RIP Michael Cimino.