Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    hedonist said:

Charlie Watts looks suspiciously like Vlad Putin.

lol
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Three TOOLS under my belt, and one Puscifer.

I would now LOVE to see APC live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtBaQFMfgis
    Don't fucking disappoint me!
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    Nathaniel. :smile:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Whether, on balance, social media is a positive or negative influence in my life...
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,258
    I've applied to quite a few jobs, and had some interviews. I was just rejected from a job that would have been perfect for me as a long-term career move. I had a phone interview with this one. I'm sad, but onward.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

Nathaniel. :smile:

:)

Ms. H, continued good wishes you'll find the right fit - it's out there!
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,099
    Yesterday, my levels of stress at work were such that I was worried that I shouldn't have a 4-day weekend for July 4th because I have so much to do.
    Today, my levels of stress at work are such that I am so ready for that 4 day weekend because of the amount of stuff I need to do.
    Funny how that happens...
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    In-person interview on Thursday!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,752
    Ms. Haiku said:

In-person interview on Thursday!

:clap:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,771
    Too much bills..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Fucking twats!
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    I went to see The Cure last night in Miami (my first time seeing them live).. just how incredible they sounded!
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options

I went to see The Cure last night in Miami (my first time seeing them live).. just how incredible they sounded!

That's great! Seeing The Cure is on my to-do list.
  • Options
    hedonist said:

Fucking twats!

Who might that be? I didn't even know the word 'twat' had crossed the pond :smile:
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,752

hedonist said:

Fucking twats!

Who might that be? I didn't even know the word 'twat' had crossed the pond :smile:
    :lol: It's actually a pretty common term over here.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    FrankieG said:

Yesterday, my levels of stress at work were such that I was worried that I shouldn't have a 4-day weekend for July 4th because I have so much to do.
    Today, my levels of stress at work are such that I am so ready for that 4 day weekend because of the amount of stuff I need to do.
    Funny how that happens...

I hope your stress level will be low forward ahead and that things will work out in a good way.
  • Options

hedonist said:

Fucking twats!

I love the word!
  • Options
    OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,514
    edited June 2016
    'Manc twat' has even made it. Isn't that Ricky Gervais's term of endearment for Karl Pilkington?
    hedonist said:

hedonist said:

Fucking twats!

I love the word!
    Post edited by OffSheGoes35 on
  • Options
    Oh brad cooper is so hot
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    How I've done all the things I wanted to so far this summer.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,099
    Terrible lower back pain since about 8am this morning...
    Meds aren't helping and I can't remember how I tweaked it...
    Please don't be another kidney stone...
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    FrankieG said:

Hope you feel better soon
  • Options
    JogillJogill Posts: 4,549

FrankieG said:

Hope you feel better soon
    I hate it when that happens! Trying to work out what you did. I was hiking in Denali a couple of days ago with a heavy pack( heavy for me) for about 8 hrs and when I got home I could hardly move! Every position in bed was like an electric shock! My sympathies and I hope it gets better!
    late PJ bloomer- what was I doing in the 90's that I didn't know who Pearl Jam was???
  • Options

How I've done all the things I wanted to so far this summer.

Showoff =)

Frankie, get thee to the doctor if you can. This fellow back-pain sufferer feels for you.

In my head at the moment, all of the political circus-rings and clusterfucks and judgments.

"If I'm the fucking man then you're the fucking man as well too...so point that fucking finger up your ass!"

(thank you, Keenan)
  • Options
    FrankieG said:

I hope you feel better, FrankieG.
  • Options
    An in-person interview this morning. I gave it all I got.
  • Options
    FrankieG said:

Mum swears by this that if you put it out to just hop on the floor flat on your back arms by sides and feet and legs together and raise your feet a little so you feel it in your stomach and back and then hold it there as long as possible and this with help put it back in place and alleviate some pain..
    My uncle taught us that so cheers to him bc it has worked for me and my mum
    Yeah back pain sucks I had it last Christmas and couldn't sleep properly
    Hope your better soon or otherwise drink plenty of water your heart could have an attack usually 24 hours after a headache and back pain begins just saying worse case scenario which is me when I want to do a process of elimination..
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Ms Haiku: I applied for more jobs than I can rembember, and just this week I signed a contract of permanent employment. Hang in there, you will get a job in the end.
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    I like this thread and do pay attention to it for ideas
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

I like this thread and do pay attention to it for ideas

Sorry I thought I was in the what are you eating thread