Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    lolobugg said:

I can't believe how gun nuts keep rationalizing their opinions on semi-automatic weapons in the hands of citizens.

Everyone I know seems to think logically about this except for one person....I don't get it. It's like talking to a wall :disappointed:
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    karma...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,358
    RKCNDY said:

karma...

how so?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    high court...
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,275
    unlostdogs
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    high court torture...and scrutiny....
    one day we will all be judged individually
    as i remember and some handed over
    to some old jerk whos face is as red as
    a thornbush and he doesnt accept bribes
    and he loves to give out agonizing pain
    blades hot tools and fire and open wounds
    why am i so faithful because i witness
    these sinners and their outcome
    not worth it and it will come soon
    on the last days
    but we can continue to believing the lie
    that sin is acceptable and its a sacred secret
    but high court disagree...
    but i thank God for my dear memories
    and its my duty to warn and if the good
    book isnt enough and truth and honesty
    than i dont know what else is..
    luckily i was safe...
  • Options
    Pistorius and his verdict. He takes his "legs" off to walk on his stumps in court for sympathy. Okay, but if the law says it doesn't matter WHO was behind the bathroom door when he fired 4 shots into a small cubicle, if he was shooting to kill that person, he is guilty.
    He is sooooo guilty. Regardless of his (untrue) story.
  • Options
    a surgery that went well.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243

unlostdogs

I hope all is ok.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    just posting in the u2 forum and wow its really dead in there
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Stupid car commercials for Audi and Mercedes.

Both present a car (or in the Benz case, multiple cars) speeding through a residential neighborhood - children playing and everything! - and instead of taking these idiots drivers down, the adults stand in awe of them.

Really, this shit was conceived and made it through the whole process to be aired?

(and fuck me but the MB commercial came on again just now...George is getting upset!)
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

unlostdogs

I hope all is ok.
    Seems to be. Still ducking finishing the donkey story. Soooo everything is normal?

• Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,929
    RKCNDY said:

karma...

GOD DAMNED RIGHT!

KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH!

GOD DAMNED RIGHT IT IS!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,565
    Third time an uncle! :triumph:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,514
    Pap said:

Yay, Pap!!! :joy:
  • Options

Pap said:

Yay, Pap!!! :joy:
    Mahalo! :smiley:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1&2 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,258
    mickeyrat said:

a surgery that went well.

YAY!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    Pap said:

Congratulations!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    Still beaming from a superb Mark Lanegan show last night. I even got a pic with him, shook his hand and had him sign my Bubblegum album :smiley:
    Unlost is on my mind as well. I am so glad that everything seems to have gone well.
  • Options
    Ms. Haiku said:

Pap said:

Congratulations!
    Aloha! :hang_loose:
  • Options

Still beaming from a superb Mark Lanegan show last night. I even got a pic with him, shook his hand and had him sign my Bubblegum album :smiley:
    Unlost is on my mind as well. I am so glad that everything seems to have gone well.

I saw screaming trees in 1998. His voice could seduce a 911 operator.
  • Options

Mark Lanegan
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,771
    Pap said:

Congrats!!!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,752

That's awesome. I saw him open for Nick Cage, and he was super good, but it was weird, unfortunately, because it was a larger theatre, like maybe 2000 seats, and everyone was still entering the building, etc. So a small group of fans gathered around the edge of the big huge stage to watch him play while 75% of the seats were still empty and people were milling around, and the lights were still up. So this odd little intimate group stood there staring at him on this massive empty stage and he stared back... it was actually a bit awkward, lol. Plus it was only a 6 song set or something. So basically, I have not seen Mark Lanegan live even though I have, lol. Hoping he comes back to town alone! Glad you love it!

Yes, best wishes to Unlost Dogs for sure.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    had a weird sleep and things just got weird like everybody lost the marbles lol
    i could do with some sleep though still feeling tired
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Tomorrow I'm heading out on my kayak. Can't freakin wait to hit the water for the day!
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,929
    Taco salad
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    fucking canadian truck drivers

• Options
    Sprunkn7 said:

Tomorrow I'm heading out on my kayak. Can't freakin wait to hit the water for the day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra-65-rNPYU&feature=context-chv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVE1X_NVurk&feature=plcp