Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527

What the fuck happened to this place???

SOMEBODY SAY SOMETHING!!! ANYTHING!!!!

I have been on this board almost an hour, and nobody has said a damned thing. I remember when we could all be talking in 15-20 threads at the same time. Everyone was involved and everyone had fun.

Now? Its a fucking disaster.
    Unless of course you want to go to the Porch, and find out when everybody urinates, during a show.

Fuck Cincy...

I'll post for a while, then leave for a bit, then come back, etc.

But Fuck Cincy is one thing I'll never forget about this place. That and the Boston Puker. :lol:
    The Boston Puker was hilarious! And the Jeff Ament Stole My Basketball had me in stitches.. Or the Drunk posts.. Mid days drinkers, or hungover posts.. I remember when you had to keep up or forever be lost in here...
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,114

I have been on this board almost an hour, and nobody has said a damned thing. I remember when we could all be talking in 15-20 threads at the same time. Everyone was involved and everyone had fun.

Unless of course you want to go to the Porch, and find out when everybody urinates, during a show.

Fuck Cincy...

But Fuck Cincy is one thing I'll never forget about this place. That and the Boston Puker. :lol:
    The Boston Puker was hilarious! And the Jeff Ament Stole My Basketball had me in stitches.. Or the Drunk posts.. Mid days drinkers, or hungover posts.. I remember when you had to keep up or forever be lost in here...
    Yeah, if you took a day off, you were just out of the loop.

Hadn't thought of the Jeff Ament Stole My Basketball thread in a while. You're right, that one was funny too.
  • Options

Fuck Cincy...

Hadn't thought of the Jeff Ament Stole My Basketball thread in a while. You're right, that one was funny too.
    Shit even just going to work some days, you'd get lost!! LmaoYKM! You'd go to
    Work, and by the time you came home and got online, there's30 pages of new posts!!
  • Options

Fuck Cincy...

Work, and by the time you came home and got online, there's30 pages of new posts!!
    My work blocking social media really cut into the time I spent on here. That, plus some people I enjoyed conversing with quit posting or got banned or something, and I just kind of stopped coming around. I got to where I would give it a try once a year, but it never felt the same... If I'm still posting next week, I might stick around longer.
  • Options

Fuck Cincy...

My work blocking social media really cut into the time I spent on here. That, plus some people I enjoyed conversing with quit posting or got banned or something, and I just kind of stopped coming around. I got to where I would give it a try once a year, but it never felt the same... If I'm still posting next week, I might stick around longer.
    I sure hope you stick around. This place needs us old school posters. Besides it's slowly coming back to life.. It just had a major stroke.. Lol slow rehab is bringing life back into it. There's some fun days in here still. :-)
  • Options

Fuck Cincy...

I sure hope you stick around. This place needs us old school posters. Besides it's slowly coming back to life.. It just had a major stroke.. Lol slow rehab is bringing life back into it. There's some fun days in here still. :-)
    It does seem better now. Stroke is a pretty good description of say 2010-2012 lol
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited June 2015

A fucking disaster?
    That is quite the thing to say.
    There are a lot of posters in this forum that I see on categories and threads all over posting and replying as they want.
    Maybe not being involved in 15-20 threads is a good thing.
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,723
    Every Friday's joke..
    Banks will be open on Monday??
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,099
    Going to a wedding this weekend.. The first since I was age 5..

Tip the bartender, what else do i need to know? haha
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    FrankieG said:

Avoid the chicken dance. :chicken:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    FrankieG said:

Make your toast BEFOREyou're toasted! ;-)
  • Options
    deadendp said:

FrankieG said:

Avoid the chicken dance. :chicken:
    But that's the only dance that I'm good at! haha
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    FrankieG said:

I don't know if you drink or not, Frankie, but if you do...give a heads up to your friends that they may be receiving drunk texts later in the day/evening.

Most of all: enjoy yourself!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    coffee
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    SD48277 said:

FrankieG said:

I don't know if you drink or not, Frankie, but if you do...give a heads up to your friends that they may be receiving drunk texts later in the day/evening.

I actually don't for medical reasons, but I was debating about having 1 shot because it is a special occasion. I probably would still need to warn people, cause i haven't had alcohol in a long time haha

Yeah, so far i only know 4 people who will be going (1 being the groom) haha, so I'm sure there will be alot of new acquaintances that I will have a great time with and then never see again aha
  • Options
    FrankieG said:

SD48277 said:

FrankieG said:

I actually don't for medical reasons, but I was debating about having 1 shot because it is a special occasion. I probably would still need to warn people, cause i haven't had alcohol in a long time haha

Yeah, so far i only know 4 people who will be going (1 being the groom) haha, so I'm sure there will be alot of new acquaintances that I will have a great time with and then never see again aha
    I'm going to a friend's wedding today, and I am in the same situation: my friend is the groom, I know the bride, and I may know one or two other people.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

FrankieG said:

SD48277 said:

FrankieG said:

I'm going to a friend's wedding today, and I am in the same situation: my friend is the groom, I know the bride, and I may know one or two other people.
    Those are always awkward for me. Wife and I went to her friend's wedding back in May. We knew the bride, had met the groom maybe twice, and it seemed that the rest were their family. We tried to make conversation with the people we were around during the reception, but nobody seemed too eager to meet us. It was 95 degrees and an outside venue, so we stayed 20 minutes, congratulated the bride and groom, and went home. For all that, I would rather have mailed them a gift and just stayed at home that day.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    SD48277 said:

FrankieG said:

SD48277 said:

FrankieG said:

My phone will be on if you need a buddy.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    deadendp said:

SD48277 said:

FrankieG said:

SD48277 said:

FrankieG said:

My phone will be on if you need a buddy.
    Awesome. Plus, I've already pre-emptively apologized to you, so I'm set....
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Lol can't wait to get drunk
    Texts from Susan!! Hahahaha! :wink:
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    SD48277 said:

FrankieG said:

SD48277 said:

FrankieG said:

Next degenerate palooza event, the wedding SD is going to. The degenerates and boomer will keep you company. We will be pantsless and bring everything else degenrate palooza brings to the table.

Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options

SD48277 said:

FrankieG said:

SD48277 said:

FrankieG said:

Next degenerate palooza event, the wedding SD is going to. The degenerates and boomer will keep you company. We will be pantsless and bring everything else degenrate palooza brings to the table.

Woo hoooo! Scooter says, "meeeeoooow!" Which in cat means FUCK YEAH, FREE BOOZE!! So I guess I'm the designated driver, since the cat will be drunk!
  • Options
    They're housing the Boston Marathon Bomber in Colorado.. Really?? We don't want him!!
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    More senseless violence in Tunisia, with reports of an Irish person amongst the dead :(
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Stoked the US finally did something right and legalized gay marriage.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    edited June 2015

You mean "marriage" ;)

EDIT: After hitting submit, I realize the quotes could come off sounding wrong. What I am trying to imply is that you can now call gay marriage, just plain marriage!
    Post edited by FrankieG on
  • Options

Federal
    Legalization of pot needs to be next!
  • Options

SD48277 said:

FrankieG said:

SD48277 said:

FrankieG said:

My friend is a true degenerate, so he would be good with this being on the degenerate palooza schedule. I asked him earlier in the week if it was ok for me to wear a pajamas onesie to the wedding (I am lily white and do not want to blind the other guests). He was cool with it.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

FrankieG said:

SD48277 said:

FrankieG said:

My friend is a true degenerate, so he would be good with this being on the degenerate palooza schedule. I asked him earlier in the week if it was ok for me to wear a pajamas onesie with goats printed on them to the wedding (I am lily white and do not want to blind the other guests). He was cool with it.
    Fixed
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless