Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,521
    someone has to say it
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    Always thought Trent was hot, he's still hot ;)
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Trying to figure out what my next goals should be :think: I love nothing more than having a good plan :D
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    Trying to figure out what my next goals should be :think: I love nothing more than having a good plan :D

how bout where we're staying in oakland? :P :lol:
  • Options
    norm wrote:

how bout where we're staying in oakland? :P :lol:
    :lol::lol: I think I have that sort of figured out. Don't worry - please, please, please don't think about picking a hotel. :nono:

just don't :lol:

• Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,459
    my cat has been missing for a week.. we had taken her to the vet and then she freaked ~
    :cry:
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    my cat has been missing for a week.. we had taken her to the vet and then she freaked ~

I hope she comes home soon :(
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    The weekends go to fast, how can it be Monday tomorrow.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206

I'm sorry - :(
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    My kids start school on Tuesday... :(
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357

Oh no, hope she won't be missing for long
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    ah, everything. and nothing.
    and wondering and worrying about the future. and what i will finally do when i grow up. ugh.

electronblue - hope your kitty returns!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    You know...
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Still laughing about the antics of Friday night. Good times with good friends. I'll miss NYC while at school, grew to love the city even more during the summer.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    oh I'm sorry :( Hope she makes a quick return

• Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    sleep :yawn:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    Steak, steak, STEAAAAK!

I hope you kity comes back soon, electronblue!
  • Options

I hope you kity comes back soon, electronblue!
    me too, me too.
    ~not a dude~
  • Options
    me and dave krusen are pretty much best friends at this point because he always like my instagram posts. (don't destroy my dreams)
    11/6/12 EV solo (got to meet him!!)
    7/19/13 Wrigley
    11/19/13 Phx
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    me and dave krusen are pretty much best friends at this point because he always like my instagram posts. (don't destroy my dreams)
    Don't worry, my sister'sFB bestie is Adam Lavine(sp?)
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    a coworker just said we're not going to get out of this life alive.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    my son just passed his driving test, I need a drink
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Well, you have a designated driver now. 8-)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

Well, you have a designated driver now. 8-)

:lol:
  • Options
    12 days til I'm back at school for my senior year...not ready for college to come to an end!! I've finally realized how much I love my school. Can't wait to go all out this year and really enjoy myself!
    ~not a dude~
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,138
    My gig needing a bath BADLY.

PEACE
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    I tried to have an actual constructive conversation with my mother about how I want these last couple of days to go civilly--we've fought the entire summer and it hasn't been pretty. But I couldn't get through to her :( Nothing is ever her fault, it's always mine, I am always wrong. It hurts so badly. We will never 100% get along, I think.

I think what hurts the most is that despite everything, we really do love each other...I wish sometimes we had an even worse relationship because then the fighting and rollercoaster ride of a relationship we've had these past nearly 21 years wouldn't hurt so, so bad :(

I am not allowed to live in my house after college, so these next 12 days before I go off to school could likely be the last I ever spend in my house, seeing that I may spend winter break in Israel. I just don't want to leave off this way.

I am sorry for ranting...
    ~not a dude~
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    samjam wrote:
    I tried to have an actual constructive conversation with my mother about how I want these last couple of days to go civilly--we've fought the entire summer and it hasn't been pretty. But I couldn't get through to her :( Nothing is ever her fault, it's always mine, I am always wrong. It hurts so badly. We will never 100% get along, I think.

I think what hurts the most is that despite everything, we really do love each other...I wish sometimes we had an even worse relationship because then the fighting and rollercoaster ride of a relationship we've had these past nearly 21 years wouldn't hurt so, so bad :(

I am not allowed to live in my house after college, so these next 12 days before I go off to school could likely be the last I ever spend in my house, seeing that I may spend winter break in Israel. I just don't want to leave off this way.

I am sorry for ranting...

:(
    i'm sorry to read this, but you're doing/done all you could. and it also sounds like you have the perspective to at least appreciate the situation. you can't change your mother, so just try to appreciate and enjoy what you do share, even if it's fighting. you are still engaging, still having a relationship.

my mother is 85 years old, and we still argue, i am still the only one to tell her like it is. we exasperate each other at times, but we both know, and express, our love for each other. there is no cookie cutter perfect relationship with your parent, or anyone, so just appreciate what you have while you have it.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    I had something n my mind earlier, but it's gone now.... if it comes back I'll let you know :D
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    jbarbian wrote:
    I had something n my mind earlier, but it's gone now.... if it comes back I'll let you know :D

Keep me posted