Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    pizza calling out to me
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Me and my sis are off to LA this weekend.. Psyched!!!!! :thumbup: :mrgreen::clap:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,317
    thoughts i can't help thinkin'...

:(
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Final underwriting approved, and final signing on Monday!

Wish you could have held on a little longer to see the new place, but I understand you had to go. >^..^<
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Wish you could have held on a little longer to see the new place, but I understand you had to go. >^..^<

Yay for you :thumbup: The furry friend will watch you from above :) I know that Mr. P does...
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Happy Happy Joy Joy!

that gets a WOO and a HOO!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Happy Happy Joy Joy!

That is AWESOME!!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    I'm falling a part at the minute - dodgy electrics in my brain and a bad back :? :( :?

Tomorrow my brother gets his A Level results - eeek!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    I see all the happy birthday threads for today and it is my youngest son's 13th birthday :mrgreen:
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I see all the happy birthday threads for today and it is my youngest son's 13th birthday :mrgreen:
    Ahh!! happy birthday to the boy!! teenager!!

He has the same birthday as Steve Martin and Mark "the bird" Fidrych!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    This fall is gonna be epic. I don't like using this word, but oooh my ... it fits this time! I might have to get a video recording device and make a small documentary out of our adventures :think:

I cannot believe we're gonna see Chris Cornell solo this fall! And Mudhoney! And PJ! And the Queens of the Stone Age! and Alice in Chains! And Jane's Addiction! And the Walking Papers! And my parents are coming over for a visit too! And we're gonna have our first wedding anniversary :shock: :mrgreen: When is it fall?!?!?! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    This fall is gonna be epic. I don't like using this word, but oooh my ... it fits this time! I might have to get a video recording device and make a small documentary out of our adventures :think:

I cannot believe we're gonna see Chris Cornell solo this fall! And Mudhoney! And PJ! And the Queens of the Stone Age! and Alice in Chains! And Jane's Addiction! And the Walking Papers! And my parents are coming over for a visit too! And we're gonna have our first wedding anniversary :shock: :mrgreen: When is it fall?!?!?! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

this.. and sexy time later.. 8-)
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355

Mudhoney at the Magic Stick? We are thinking of going, too.
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• Options
    jlaustin wrote:

GO!! would be cool to meet you guys!
  • Options
    jlaustin wrote:

Yeah, go! Tickets are only 20 bucks and the Magic Stick is an awesome venue :D
  • Options
    philly phil
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,521
    end of month
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    norm wrote:

i should be illegal...

:think:

I'm pretty sure I'm illegal in several bible belt states...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    jlaustin wrote:

Yeah, go! Tickets are only 20 bucks and the Magic Stick is an awesome venue :D
    You also got your meet date anniversary coming up in a few weeks :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,076

this is freaking awesome!! YAY! How exciting! Lots of great gigs--Have your parents been over to the US before?
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Worked the merch stand yesterday for the first time, and for a really amazing band--it was a ton of fun, actually!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    PJ in Dallas and how I need a ticket...
  • Options
    I think I worry too much
  • Options
    ok, now what?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    ok, now what?
    I don't know.
    You tell me.

Now what?
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    ok, now what?
    I don't know.
    You tell me.

Now what?
    i dunno. that is why i am throwing it out there.

• Options
    I get to go to the dentist this weekend.

Mother$@#$%&amp;*%&*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

aren't you an antidentite??

• Options

aren't you an antidentite??
    Rabid anti-dentite!!!!

This is the last hoorah, for a year.
    After this visit Ill be 3/4 done with all the work that needed to be done.

Ill see him again next year.
  • Options
    Rabid anti-dentite!!!!

This is the last hoorah, for a year.
    After this visit Ill be 3/4 done with all the work that needed to be done.

Ill see him again next year.
    that's great, man.

you should get yourself a nice bling-encrusted grill.