Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    stay stronge Giannis,,,come on buddy...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    My job interview in the morning.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    :thumbup: :clap::clap:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    :thumbup: :clap::clap:
    :D
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    lazlobluelazloblue Houston Posts: 738
    My Car is crapping out on me!!

AARGHHHH!
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,315
    wtf??
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    So we found these two paintings in a garage sale last weekend. Cav looked them up just out of boredom and found that paintings by this painter have been selling for up to 250 dollars a piece :o We tell the ladies and they are like "We don't care, five bucks each and you can have them." So we took them. We though - what can we lose? It was an experiment. I did a little research and posted them on ebay, but nothing happened ... But today I saw that somebody actually bid on one! Pretty cool :corn: I hope the other one gets a little more interest too ...
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    So we found these two paintings in a garage sale last weekend. Cav looked them up just out of boredom and found that paintings by this painter have been selling for up to 250 dollars a piece :o We tell the ladies and they are like "We don't care, five bucks each and you can have them." So we took them. We though - what can we lose? It was an experiment. I did a little research and posted them on ebay, but nothing happened ... But today I saw that somebody actually bid on one! Pretty cool :corn: I hope the other one gets a little more interest too ...

:clap: Tour money! :mrgreen:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217

If you see this signature
    Bob_Ross_signature.jpg
    in red in bottom left, please PM me immediately!
    :P
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Waiting for next year... Posts: 3,365
    How boring dating in 1938 must have been.
    I lost a bet...
  • Options
    No Bob Ross :lol: But we will defo keep our eyes open for more little surprises like that :D Tour money indeed!
  • Options
    jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355

Awesome - if no more interest on eBay, try Antiques Roadshow! (Shoot - just checked they were in Detroit in June, maybe next year) :lol:

Hope you make some cash! :thumbup:
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• Options
    jlaustin wrote:

Awesome - if no more interest on eBay, try Antiques Roadshow! (Shoot - just checked they were in Detroit in June, maybe next year) :lol:

Hope you make some cash! :thumbup:

:thumbup: We'll see... Like I said one will defo put some cash into our pocket. If the other one doesn't sell, I will try it somewhere else :D But the guy who bid on the one was also checking out the other one. And he has been buying paintings like that before. :corn:
  • Options
    LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224
    Who is the painter?
  • Options
    Longueuil wrote:
    Who is the painter?

Nobody famous. It's a German who seems to have been lived in the US and is dead now. He had quite a big output, but there are even fakes floating around it seems. Interesting stuff.
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    it's OFFICIAL and recorded with the county!

<insert happy dance here>
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

Congrats :wave:
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    RKCNDY wrote:

WOO HOO!!! congrats!! :mrgreen:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Carlton-Dance-GIF.gif
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    why does my coffee mug smell like bacon? :?
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    1175018_608193545869679_636108043_n.jpg;):lol:
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    There will be a kräftskiva tomorrow after all. Yes!!
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    1175018_608193545869679_636108043_n.jpg;):lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:

I would add shoes to this too... :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    I'm back and forth whether or not its a good idea for someone named MANning to claim he'd like to live as a woman in prison.

This could be a golden idea...or it could be a disaster. Could he be put with the women?
    What if he made this claim, and he's kept with the men and they find out about his request?

:fp: :fp: :? :lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    I should start to think about packing...but will probably end up packing the night before I leave for school...like I do every year :lol:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    lazlobluelazloblue Houston Posts: 738
    I feel really old today. My 21yr assistant told me she does not know how to use a fax machine.

When I showed her how it worked, she says " Wow is that all?" -- Yes, dear, push buttons = hit send!
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    nothing like a good accidental spray to the face and eyes from the RainX spray cycle while washing the car. :nono:
  • Options
    oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    EmBleve wrote:
    nothing like a good accidental spray to the face and eyes from the RainX spray cycle while washing the car. :nono:
    :lol: :shifty: :lol: Sorry - just glad to know that those sorts of things happen to somebody besides me.
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    EmBleve wrote:
    :lol: :shifty: :lol: Sorry - just glad to know that those sorts of things happen to somebody besides me.
    :lol: you are not alone.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    too much
  • Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I think I am gonna go in the other room and flash my wife.. :think:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13