what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    my feet aren't going to rub themselves :roll: :x

:lol::lol:

Get it together Zoso!!!!! ;):lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    my feet aren't going to rub themselves :roll: :x

Get it together Zoso!!!!! ;):lol:
    He's not even putting in a half effort...more like an eighth of an effort :roll: :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    put your hand in the sky and never say goodbye
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    There's a stretch from late September-late October where 5 out of 6 weekends will be spent seeing shows :D:D I need a fast forward button!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    samjam wrote:
    There's a stretch from late September-late October where 5 out of 6 weekends will be spent seeing shows :D:D I need a fast forward button!

:mrgreen::mrgreen: Are you seeing PJ in Brooklyn too?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    the peanut butter pie that's in my fridge...
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    afroannnie wrote:
    the peanut butter pie that's in kw's belly...

fixed.

:shifty:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    kw18 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

fixed.

kw18 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

fixed.

:lolno:
    In about an hour I will be thinking about the peanut butter pie that's in my mouth...
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    afroannnie wrote:
    kw18 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

fixed.

In about an hour I will be thinking about the peanut butter pie that's in my mouth...
    :shock:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    afroannnie wrote:
    samjam wrote:

Yep!! Chance to go home for the weekend to see some family and (more importantly :shifty: ) see Pearl Jam? Couldn't pass it up! :D
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
    I don't like peanut butter, but afro's pic of the pie from yesterday on fb made me drool a little :shifty:

So, on my mind now is chocolate. Chocolate ice cream or cake or that super yummy chocolate fudge brownie cheesecake. Gaaah!
  • oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    Oooh I love some peanut butter pie. May have to be the next dessert I make. :D
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    My dentist appointment tomorrow - surely my run of lucky teeth will run out soon :? :(
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    edited August 2013
    swiss cheese...not sure why i just want some
    Post edited by prism on
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    afroannnie wrote:

:shock:

:lol::lol::lol:

That's my gal!
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    samjam wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    samjam wrote:

Yep!! Chance to go home for the weekend to see some family and (more importantly :shifty: ) see Pearl Jam? Couldn't pass it up! :D

Cool! I thought so...so many people are going to so many shows, it's hard to remember who's going to which shows :crazy: :-D
    I don't like peanut butter, but afro's pic of the pie from yesterday on fb made me drool a little :shifty:

So, on my mind now is chocolate. Chocolate ice cream or cake or that super yummy chocolate fudge brownie cheesecake. Gaaah!

:think: Now I want to convert you to the wonderful world of peanut butter...what don't you like about it? the texture? flavor?
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I wonder how long it will take for my MRI appointment to come through, I hope it's sooner rather than later :?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Wohoooo! I shared a pic of the launch of the new Jeff Soto page and won a t-shirt :mrgreen:
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    working
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • i'm a photo cropping fiend!!!!!

:mrgreen:
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    i'm a photo cropping fiend!!!!!

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    kavantzas
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    What the hell is Yoda? what's his race called?
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Drewish..
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Drewish..

:lol::lol::lol:
    afroannnie wrote:

:think: Now I want to convert you to the wonderful world of peanut butter...what don't you like about it? the texture? flavor?

I have nothing against peanut butter itself, I just don't like the combo with chocolate or anything sweet :sick: The smell / flavour reminds me of a chocolate that they used to sell in GDR. It contained so little chocolate it doesn't deserve the name and it was yucky... I think there is nothing really you can do, this combo just doesn't do it for me.
  • I have nothing against peanut butter itself, I just don't like the combo with chocolate or anything sweet :sick: The smell / flavour reminds me of a chocolate that they used to sell in GDR. It contained so little chocolate it doesn't deserve the name and it was yucky... I think there is nothing really you can do, this combo just doesn't do it for me.

I've got Baskin Robbins PB & Chocolate ice cream waiting for me at home for my bday dessert :D that is some gooooood stuff!

i understand where you are coming from. kinda like how I love coffee but HATE coffee flavored ANYTHING!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    I've got Baskin Robbins PB & Chocolate ice cream waiting for me at home for my bday dessert :D that is some gooooood stuff!

i should be illegal...damn, now i want some :problem: :think: :-D

oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :mrgreen: