hair appointment this morning...think I might change it up a bit :think:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    Its a BIG DAY!!!!!

Good morning sunshine.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Its a BIG DAY!!!!!

Good morning sunshine.
    It is a big day :lol:

Good morning Speedy! :wave:

• Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    no chicken for my salad, bummer
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,534
    Fantasy football
  • Options
    What a perfect perfect day. Every day should be like this

• Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    What a perfect perfect day. Every day should be like this
    Agreed. :D
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Chicken wings
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,315
    going to examine my nephew's shoulder... he had a stress fracture there this time last year and it hurts again... i hope it is nothing serious... :fp:
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:
    I think I am gonna go in the other room and flash my wife.. :think:
    :lol::lol::lol:

hey, that'e MY move!!!!
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    Fireworks in the middle of the day are pointless!
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    It's officially been a year since I last physically saw my dad. We went out for lunch a year ago today, the day before I went back to school. When he dropped me off at my mom's house, we sat in his car crying and hugging each other. We both wished I didn't have to go back to school after becoming the closest we've ever been that summer. Right before I left, me looked me straight in the eye and said, "Sam, I am so fucking proud of you." Although speaking on the phone every day up until the day he passed was great, nothing puts me more at ease quite like the last time I ever physically saw him.

I am dumbfounded that it has been an entire year already.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    Enjoying my last week of summer before I go back to college to finish my program in Business Administration - Accounting. And Mumford & Sons this Monday, I still can't believe I was able to score a ticket on Wednesday. And a great one as well.
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    just did 2 practice exams for my Tax exam, eyes are heavy :cry:
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    I went to a Hibachi restaurant with a friend tonight. Mid-way through the meal my friend asked the server if she could have another glass of water. I had only had a few sips of mine so it still looked full. The server reached across my friend, grabbed my glass and put it in front of my friend, but not before she spilled water onto my plate. I gave her a wtf? look and asked if I could please keep my water. The server put my glass back and then grabbed a seemingly full glass of water from one of our table mates (who wasn't with us, we were just seated at the same table) and gave that to my friend. It had lipstick marks on the rim so it had obviously been used :? I guess there is a shortage of water in NJ :? :problem: :fp:

• Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    I went to a Hibachi restaurant with a friend tonight. Mid-way through the meal my friend asked the server if she could have another glass of water. I had only had a few sips of mine so it still looked full. The server reached across my friend, grabbed my glass and put it in front of my friend, but not before she spilled water onto my plate. I gave her a wtf? look and asked if I could please keep my water. The server put my glass back and then grabbed a seemingly full glass of water from one of our table mates (who wasn't with us, we were just seated at the same table) and gave that to my friend. It had lipstick marks on the rim so it had obviously been used :? I guess there is a shortage of water in NJ :? :problem: :fp:
    Eeeewww.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    LosientoLosiento Posts: 282
    Writing the labor board.
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    :wtf:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146

wait...what??? instead of getting a fresh glass of water, the server played musical chairs with the glasses on the table? :lol: :? :sick::lol: :wtf:
  • Options
    Was the server just being silly? Just having fun with you?
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Just went to look at an apartment with my mom, as once my little sister graduates high school in June she'll be selling our childhood home. Kinda weird, a bit sad, but I welcome the change! A new chapter for us all come spring.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    norm wrote:

wait...what??? instead of getting a fresh glass of water, the server played musical chairs with the glasses on the table? :lol: :? :sick::lol: :wtf:
    Weird, right? I couldn't believe that actually happened :lol:
    Was the server just being silly? Just having fun with you?
    Nope... Because after she gave her the other woman's water she walked away. She really thought that was a fine solution. Our whole table just looked at each other and burst out laughing. WTF???? :lol:

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Double post :oops:

• Options
    How old was the server/waitress?
    20's 30's 40's ????
  • Options
    20's 30's 40's ????
    I'd say late 30's/early 40's.

• Options
    20's 30's 40's ????

I would have spoken to the manager about that shit. if she did that with your water, who knows where your meal came from.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    THE DONGER NEED FOOD!!!!

• Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,402

Do you think it was some kind of weird language confusion? "May I have another glass of water?" (literally) rather than "May I have some more water in my glass?" (which is what people usually mean by the question).

Crazy, but, maybe the person didn't understand? :? :shock:

In any case, her people skills are not what they should be to be a waitress!! :lol:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    20's 30's 40's ????

I would have spoken to the manager about that shit. if she did that with your water, who knows where your meal came from.
    :sick: I'm trying not to think about that :lol: