*** 2009 Dallas Cowboys ***

Comments

• lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    7-6 in the 4th???

That game has to be as interesting as watching flies fuck.......

hehehehehehehehe................

100,000 people never sounded so quiet. that place sounds like a morgue on tv. both teams stink.
    Wait till you see my Bears tonight..........

They take the word STINK....

To a whole different level..................
    You're right 1 quarter and this is a whole new level of stink, hehehehehe!!!!
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    Who are we going to beat for those last 3 wins? We got:
    Oakland at home (no pushover)
    NYG in New York (Romo in December in NY of all places)
    Phi at home (Haha if we are 8-4 or worse coming into this game, this is when Wade gets the boot b/c we'll fold)
    NO in New Orleans (they've beaten the shit out of the NFC East this year)
    Was in Washington (let's just hope this game is relevant to our lives)

If they were any good this team would be 9-1/10-0 (having only lost 1 of the 3 games they lost just b/c of bad luck or something), but they are waaaaaaay to inconsistent. I don't trust us, and maybe I'm at a low point, but this team drives me nuts. One note about the game, how was Santana Moss allowed to self-spot a ball where he was clearly a half-yard short and no one noticed that is what happened? The officiating this year is NBA terrible, and we have benefitted too.
  • I've never seen an offense go through swings like this. It's obvious they can score points. Still, they manage to look like the '79 Bucs some weeks. The D is still consistent.

Okay, well let's hope for the 2010 Superbowl :)
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    I've never seen an offense go through swings like this. It's obvious they can score points. Still, they manage to look like the '79 Bucs some weeks. The D is still consistent.

Don't you mean the '77 Bucs??? Wasn't the 1979 Bucs that went to the NFC Championship Game?
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • tybird wrote:
    I've never seen an offense go through swings like this. It's obvious they can score points. Still, they manage to look like the '79 Bucs some weeks. The D is still consistent.

Don't you mean the '77 Bucs??? Wasn't the 1979 Bucs that went to the NFC Championship Game?

My Bucs history is fuzzy. It's probably because they've sucked since earth began.

You're probably right. But yeah, we look like those motheruckers.
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Only one win left for the Boys. Decembers just around the corner. ;)
    #FHP
  • FlaggFlagg Posts: 5,856
    tybird wrote:

My Bucs history is fuzzy. It's probably because they've sucked since earth began.

You're probably right. But yeah, we look like those motheruckers.
    :lol:
    DAL-7/5/98,10/17/00,6/9/03,11/15/13
    BOS-9/28/04,9/29/04,6/28/08,6/30/08, 9/5/16, 9/7/16, 9/2/18
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    PHL-5/27/06,5/28/06,10/30/09,10/31/09
    CHI-8/2/07,8/5/07,8/23/09,8/24/09
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    Bridge School-10/23/2010,10/24/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
    Happy Thanksgiving game!!!

Oh and Daughtry sucks!!!!
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
    Flagg wrote:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

RW81233 wrote:
    Who are we going to beat for those last 3 wins? We got:
    Oakland at home (no pushover)
    NYG in New York (Romo in December in NY of all places)
    Phi at home (Haha if we are 8-4 or worse coming into this game, this is when Wade gets the boot b/c we'll fold)
    NO in New Orleans (they've beaten the shit out of the NFC East this year)
    Was in Washington (let's just hope this game is relevant to our lives)

If they were any good this team would be 9-1/10-0 (having only lost 1 of the 3 games they lost just b/c of bad luck or something), but they are waaaaaaay to inconsistent. I don't trust us, and maybe I'm at a low point, but this team drives me nuts. One note about the game, how was Santana Moss allowed to self-spot a ball where he was clearly a half-yard short and no one noticed that is what happened? The officiating this year is NBA terrible, and we have benefitted too.

I think 8-3 is pretty good at this point, only 3 teams vikings, saints, colts with better record and I don't think this team is quite as good as those teams.

December is looming, so lets see if they are truly tougher. I think this defence is tougher, and it looks the d is capable of keeping us in games. The offence is the concern, this year the offence seems healthier than previous years.

I'm looking forward to December this year, mainly because the defence seems improved.

• BubbaBubba Posts: 631
    edited November 2009
    Flagg wrote:

Ummm yeah Daughtry blows....good win for the "boys...hopefully they take care of business in the Meadowlands.
    Post edited by Bubba on
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Flagg wrote:

More than happy to have missed the half-time blow while driving home...maybe the NFL should have Josh McDaniels do some stand-up during a special half-time next year... :twisted:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    Bubba wrote:
    Flagg wrote:

Ummm yeah Daughtry blows....good win for the "boys...hopefully they take care of business in the Meadowlands.
    Now the tough part of the schedule, I think if they can go 3-2 down the stretch they will win the division. I would really like for them to put a whole lot of emphasis on the Giants game, you gotta figure a win and they probably eliminate the Giants from the playoffs, however that is one of the 2 losses I can see happening. I think they should beat San Diego, Washington and Philly. If they beat the Giants, then maybe they'll go 4-1. If they collapse then the entire coaching staff will be ushered out of town.

I will actually be in New York this coming weekend (and most of next week). Too bad I can't go to the game. I have to work. But I have never been there so this will be awesome!! I have a list a mile long of things I want to see.

Anyway, December is now here but I still do not feel the same way about this team as I did last year. I think they are different. I just can't see them with another losing record in December. The defense is way to good to let that happen.

I do think it all hinges on the Giants game though. If they can't beat a Giants team that is in total disarray right now that will set a bad tone for the remainder of the season.

San Diego will be tough whichever way you cut it. And I expect the Saints to roll us, although it may be tougher than they think.

I am not worried about Washington even though Dallas (and Philly) struggled to beat them. So by that logic I shouldn't be worried about Philly either, but I hope our playoff hopes don't come down to that last game being a must win to get in situation.
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • RW81233RW81233 Posts: 2,393
    Flagg wrote:
    I will actually be in New York this coming weekend (and most of next week). Too bad I can't go to the game. I have to work. But I have never been there so this will be awesome!! I have a list a mile long of things I want to see.

Anyway, December is now here but I still do not feel the same way about this team as I did last year. I think they are different. I just can't see them with another losing record in December. The defense is way to good to let that happen.

I do think it all hinges on the Giants game though. If they can't beat a Giants team that is in total disarray right now that will set a bad tone for the remainder of the season.

San Diego will be tough whichever way you cut it. And I expect the Saints to roll us, although it may be tougher than they think.

I am not worried about Washington even though Dallas (and Philly) struggled to beat them. So by that logic I shouldn't be worried about Philly either, but I hope our playoff hopes don't come down to that last game being a must win to get in situation.
    If we play keep away against the Saints we could be successful, the problem is that our coaching staff isn't that bright. Just because I gave up on this team during the 7-6 game against Washington doesn't mean I won't root for them. This one against the Giants is pretty necessary.
    RW81233 wrote:
    Flagg wrote:

If we play keep away against the Saints we could be successful, the problem is that our coaching staff isn't that bright. Just because I gave up on this team during the 7-6 game against Washington doesn't mean I won't root for them. This one against the Giants is pretty necessary.

Maybe we could forfeit the Saints game and get an extra bye week :D:D:D:D:D:D . All kidding aside the Saints will be a tough game, the only way I see us beating the Saints is we we get plenty of pressure on Bree's and if the offence has few time consuming drives, which means running the ball. If we try to run and gun with them them they'll roll over us. I'm still thinking 3-2 record in final five.

Fuck this gutless, heartless, sorry excuse for a football team.

Man the fuck up and win a game in December for once for the love of God!!

Are you kidding?!?! That is how you come out and play against a beaten down, in chaos Giants team that the whole sports world had basically written off. Really?!?!

You dominate the time of possession and the yardage stats and you win the turnover battle and lose the game??

Bye-bye Wade!!!
    MTL-9/15/05, OTT-9/16/05
    HTFD-6/27/08
    ATX-10/4/09, 10/12/14
    KC-5/3/2010,STL-5/4/2010
    PJ20-9/3/2011,9/4/2011
    OKC-11/16/13
    SEA-12/6/13
    TUL-10/8/14
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,624
    welcome to december.

you guys see another win on your schedule? :mrgreen::lol:
    www.myspace.com
    welcome to december.

Do you see a Super Bowl in your future? I don't!!!!!!

• cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    lukin2006 wrote:
    welcome to december.

:lol::lol::lol: It sure is tough being an Eagles fan 8-)
    lukin2006 wrote:
    welcome to december.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

again, with the 15 and 30 years ago stuff?! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

good god man. :roll: :mrgreen:
    www.myspace.com
    crazypjfan wrote:
    lukin2006 wrote:
    welcome to december.

:lol::lol::lol: It sure is tough being an Eagles fan 8-)

your coach is about to be fired. our's is about ready to sign an extension. :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    Flagg wrote:

Are you kidding?!?! That is how you come out and play against a beaten down, in chaos Giants team that the whole sports world had basically written off. Really?!?!

You dominate the time of possession and the yardage stats and you win the turnover battle and lose the game??

Bye-bye Wade!!!
    Baffles me to how they lost this game! Coaching needs to go, no doubt, all of them. Can't hang this on Romo...constantly under pressure...costly turnover by Barber...no running game, and he did all he could do.

But they are going no where throwing 55 passes a game.

I agree bye, bye Wade and take Garrett with you.

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    lukin2006 wrote:
    Flagg wrote:

Bye-bye Wade!!!
    Baffles me to how they lost this game! Coaching needs to go, no doubt, all of them. Can't hang this on Romo...constantly under pressure...costly turnover by Barber...no running game, and he did all he could do.

But they are going no where throwing 55 passes a game.

I agree bye, bye Wade and take Garrett with you.
    +1
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

lukin2006 wrote:
    welcome to december.

this coming from someones team who hasn't ever won a super bowl. seriously shut up. you have no right to shit talk. look at da standings. still in first place and still will have more rings.

eaglestrophycase.jpg

nuff said

metsfan wrote:
    lukin2006 wrote:

this coming from someones team who hasn't ever won a super bowl. seriously shut up. you have no right to shit talk. look at da standings. still in first place and still will have more rings.

eaglestrophycase.jpg

nuff said

you live in new york and are a cowboys fan. you're the one who should "shut up." :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

YOU WORK TOO HARD FOR THIS ANYWAY!
    www.myspace.com

you live in new york and are a cowboys fan. you're the one who should "shut up." :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

wow big deal i live in ny and root for the cowboys. forgive me if not a homer :roll:. forgive me if i stayed around during da chan gailey and dave campo years and all the qbs from quincy carter- homo. i'll respond back to you when you stop yelling and can be a mature person.

btw- keep making those threads bout me on that other shit board that you post at. i'm sure the clowns on that board eat up your shtick and use cheap laughs to stroke your ego.

[/quote]
    Do you see a Super Bowl in your future? I don't!!!!!![/quote]

:lol::lol::lol: It sure is tough being an Eagles fan 8-)[/quote]

your coach is about to be fired. our's is about ready to sign an extension. :lol:[/quote]

I hope you're right. Both our coaches have 0 superbowls, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: , but Andy Reid is a heck of a coach, just can't complete the superbowl puzzle.

edited December 2009
    metsfan wrote:

wow big deal i live in ny and root for the cowboys. forgive me if not a homer :roll:. forgive me if i stayed around during da chan gailey and dave campo years and all the qbs from quincy carter- homo. i'll respond back to you when you stop yelling and can be a mature person.

btw- keep making those threads bout me on that other shit board that you post at. i'm sure the clowns on that board eat up your shtick and use cheap laughs to stroke your ego.

did you call me a "homo" or quincy carter? what is this, 7th grade?

what kind of medication are you on?

seriously man. you need to lay off it a little bit and learn how to talk smack on a message board without getting all bent out of shape.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
    lukin2006 wrote:
    Do you see a Super Bowl in your future? I don't!!!!!![/quote]

:lol::lol::lol: It sure is tough being an Eagles fan 8-)[/quote]

your coach is about to be fired. our's is about ready to sign an extension. :lol:[/quote]

I hope you're right. Both our coaches have 0 superbowls, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: , but Andy Reid is a heck of a coach, just can't complete the superbowl puzzle.[/quote]

yup no super bowl wins for each of them....however your's also has no playoff wins on his resume either :lol:

how do you think you guys will fare in the next two weeks though? i'm trying to project what our records will be heading into that last game. i see us going 2-1 at the worst. i don't see how the cowboys can beat san diego or new orleans....the skins will give you a run for your money as well. i think we'll be 10-5 with a playoff spot already locked up while you will be at 9-6 needing to win to get in...
    www.myspace.com