Options

*** Berlin Fanviews Here 8/15/09 ***

Comments

• Options
    HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    They have to mix up their setlists. Smile, Sometimes, PT, Lukin were also played elsewhere.

10c did email out a map of where the 10c collection area is, but yeah, would've been helpful to have some signs. Easy enough for me to follow the stream of familiar faces wearing Rotterdam wristbands around to the 10 area, would've been tricky for the early arrivals.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • Options
    CharliePCharlieP Copenhagen, Denmark Posts: 1,035
    this was a great show!!
    Perfect weather, great crowd, nice singalongs!
    Was a bit dissapointed with the opener but was really happy with the songs I hadn´t heard before such as Gods' dice, NAIS, Glorified G and so on.
    Crazy renditions of Faithfull and Light years! Never heard em better. PJ played very well and seemed to enjoy themselves.
    Only crap was when I went to pick up my TC tix.
    They told me the envelope was not there!
    We had to wait for nearly 30 minutes before a woman from TC came to help us out.
    My name was on the list but still no tix. Then they just gave us the tix without further explanation.
    My guess is they handed a wrong person my tix.
    Regardless, it was a great day but I have never experienced problems with the TC tix before.

Roskilde 2000, Berlin 2006, Athens 2006, Dusseldorf 2007, Copenhagen 2007, New York NY 1 + 2 2008, Berlin 2009, London 2009, London 2010, Berlin 2010, Manchester 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, Stockholm 2012, Oslo 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 (EV solo) 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 2014, Stockholm 2014, Oslo 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Heartland Festival DK (EV solo) 2017, Berlin 2018, Barcelona 2018, Copenhagen 2022, Prague 2022 (Cancelled)

• Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,265
    its_ok wrote:
    And guys, for gods sake, COME TO SWEDEN...this travelling is not good for my personal economy!

Havent been here since year 2000, that sucks, but Berlin was AMAZING
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    TheSkyEtcTheSkyEtc Athens, GR Posts: 63
    edited August 2009
    Well I can say a few good words and a few bad..
    Let's begin with the bad. No signs to get to the 10C entrance and it was quite confusing The 10C entry "line" really was awful. Too many crowded peopleand almost got hurt in there while trying to get in. That took mankind a thousand years back.The number on the hands thing really sucks. It's gotta stop. I could really get there really early,got a number 9 signed on my wrist and then go hit the city for tourism and return 5 minutes
    before entrance...while a lot of people waiting there in vain. The merchandise was at the exact
    opposite position of the 10C entrance so we had to buy sth AFTER the show and guess what,
    everybody bought t-shirts while entering BEFORE the show and they were not 10C members.
    So is this really fair? We're f***ing 10C members, we could at least have a chance to buy a tour t-shirt!! Then there were the drunk german guys. Really what's wrong with them? Can't they enjoy sth without tons of alcohol running in their veins and ruining it for everybody else? I mean those guys played with my safety down there,pushing for no reason hitting and provoking.. I lost almost the first 5-6 songs trying to stay alive and there went all my excitement. Ok it's a gig we should pogo and stuff but that was stupid brutality.
    Anyway, the Wuhlheide was uber-cool and besides the drunk ones german people are a really good crowd. The band seemed to me quite out of shape, I didn't like the opener and definitely I could use some more No Code and Vitalogy songs. I was thrilled to witness NAIS, Light years, HTI, Sonic Reducer, Brother, Bee girl and -finally- Faithful!! They nailed Got some, this song is instant classic and mos-def a future live standard. Rocking in the free world was incredible. I just hope they'd done a better Daughter tag, a better opener and another ending. Ed needs to lose some weight too, lol..

Cheers
    Post edited by TheSkyEtc on
    A whisper through a megaphone
  • Options
    strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    TheSkyEtc wrote:
    Let's begin with the bad. No signs to get to the 10C entrance and it was quite confusing The 10C entry "line" really was awful. Too many crowded peopleand almost got hurt in there while trying to get in. That took mankind a thousand years back.The number on the hands thing really sucks. It's gotta stop. I could really get there really early,got a number 9 signed on my wrist and then go hit the city for tourism and return 5 minutes
    before entrance...while a lot of people waiting there in vain.

The number thing - in principal it's a great idea - ensures those who have been queueing the longest get the best chance at the best spots. When it works well it's a great system, but that relies on 3 main things;

a) security - either venue or 10c having some queueing 'system' set up early enough - see Rotterdam and London - great organisation with the barriers in place from first thing in the morning to actually have some kind of physical queue and boundary.
    b) people not taking the piss and turning up early only to disappear for hours at a time (or the whole day) only to expect to then slot in place when they haven't been sitting on a hard concrete floor for 12+ hours! :x
    c) people respecting the fact that some people have actaully been sitting quite uncomfortably and patiently for hours to get a good spot - don't expect to turn up hours after them and push/run your way to the front - Berlin had the potential to be a really bad disaster due to the lack of organisation/respect/safety.

Any system will have it's flaws, but I would be so peed off if there was no system and having been one of the first people to queue didn't get up front because I'm: not pushy, willing to listen to security and not run and not that 'known' by the regulars- see Berlin if it hadn't been for a couple of people keeping a space for us we would have been well out to the sides after being the one of the first 5 to show up in the morning. Thanks for that guys - I'm sure you know who you are ;)

Just my thoughts
    TheSkyEtc wrote:
    The band seemed to me quite out of shape, I didn't like the opener and definitely I could use some more No Code and Vitalogy songs. I was thrilled to witness NAIS, HTI, Sonic Reducer, Brother, Bee girl and -finally- Faithful!! I saw the band quite professionals and with lack of passion. Maybe I'm wrong and I hope I am but I can't see a spark in their eyes anymore. Maturity yes. But not spark. I had fun though and was really bruised. Happily bruised.

Cheers

Really?? I'm shocked I thought they were SO on form and had one hell of a sparkle in the eyes!
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • Options
    TheSkyEtcTheSkyEtc Athens, GR Posts: 63
    edited August 2009
    strummers wrote:
    Really?? I'm shocked I thought they were SO on form and had one hell of a sparkle in the eyes!

I edited my message because I'm not 100% sure, maybe it was the crowd pressure that busted my balls and then everything seemed bad. Who knows.
    Post edited by TheSkyEtc on
    A whisper through a megaphone
  • Options
    strummers wrote:
    b) people not taking the piss and turning up early only to disappear for hours at a time (or the whole day) only to expect to then slot in place when they haven't been sitting on a hard concrete floor for 12+ hours! :x
    :P

I really don't care if I get the number or not. I'm definitely not one to sit still- gotta fix people up with tix as always. O2 was a special case where I was going to sit still for once but for the fact that people in the queue were depending on me to run over to Heathrow and come back so they have a place to sleep for the night :)
  • Options
    TheSkyEtc wrote:
    Strummers wrote:

I edited my message because I'm not 100% sure, maybe it was the crowd pressure that busted my balls and then everything seemed bad. Who knows.

Yeah the crowd pressure was terrible see:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=107302

I honestly think this is the best I've seen them - happy, full of energy, really tight - I think they could have gone on all night!!

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • Options
    Hinn wrote:
    strummers wrote:

I really don't care if I get the number or not. I'm definitely not one to sit still- gotta fix people up with tix as always. O2 was a special case where I was going to sit still for once but for the fact that people in the queue were depending on me to run over to Heathrow and come back so they have a place to sleep for the night :)

:lol:

I'm amazed you weren't flat out due to alcohol consumption by London! I'm not going to name names - some people were way worse than others, when we were in line we always made sure one of us was there if the other went to the bathroom or went to get food to bring back - if anyone's feeling a little sheepish then maybe they'll be a little more fair next time! Also it makes it worse when so many people leave so there isn't a physical queue anymore - people will then just slot in wherever there's a space. Anyway that's all I'm going to say on the matter - in general I support the number thing, it can work very well - especially if you're a runt (in the height department) and really need to be up front to see anything at all! ;)

• Options
    AndiMAndiM Posts: 102
    More than a week by now and I still haven't posted here? :oops:

Setting aside the slightly weaker setlist in Berlin (in comparison with Manchester and London II) Berlin somehow still turns out to be my favorite gig on this year's Euro tour. The venue, Eddie's trying to speak German once again, finally hearing RitFW live and of course meeting all those people either at the hotel (cheers to anyone who stayed in the Touristenhaus Grünau ;)) and in the queue.

And special greetings to Paul from Norway and his girlfriend: I'm not quite sure whether you'll read this or whether you're even registered here. But I hope you were able to enjoy your concert as much as I did after you got the second ticket for the show :-).
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    TheSkyEtc wrote:
    before entrance...while a lot of people waiting there in vain. The merchandise was at the exact
    opposite position of the 10C entrance so we had to buy sth AFTER the show and guess what,
    everybody bought t-shirts while entering BEFORE the show and they were not 10C members.
    So is this really fair? We're f***ing 10C members, we could at least have a chance to buy a tour t-shirt!! Then there were the drunk german guys. Really what's wrong with them? Can't they enjoy sth without tons of alcohol running in their veins and ruining it for everybody else? I mean those guys played with my safety down there,pushing for no reason hitting and provoking.. I lost almost the first 5-6 songs trying to stay alive and there went all my excitement. Ok it's a gig we should pogo and stuff but that was stupid brutality.
    Anyway, the Wuhlheide was uber-cool and besides the drunk ones german people are a really good crowd. The band seemed to me quite out of shape, I didn't like the opener and definitely I could use some more No Code and Vitalogy songs. I was thrilled to witness NAIS, Light years, HTI, Sonic Reducer, Brother, Bee girl and -finally- Faithful!! They nailed Got some, this song is instant classic and mos-def a future live standard. Rocking in the free world was incredible. I just hope they'd done a better Daughter tag, a better opener and another ending. Ed needs to lose some weight too, lol..

Cheers
    better opener?why go?just put us the row..for fuckin rock the place!!!!!!!was not only the germans drunk..but yes was the more..
    in Rotterdam i was 1st row and the band was in great shape..and the 10c merch was a shit in berlin..in man and london was great and rotterdam too
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Hinn wrote:
    strummers wrote:

Rotterdam was 1st row..berlin had number but i see the assholes break the line and make it shit and i was the last 10c member that go in the arena..i didnt use it..manchester have fun with friends...i had seated..in london we arrive in the 02 6:30 in the morning but i go to the hotel..i could stay there take a number..in the end?i got in 15 minutes before gomez start and was 7 row from mike side and enjoy the concert with 2 lovely girls from slovenia..have fun,,drink beers enjoy the whole experience with good friends is better than all day waiting in the line
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    by the way hello to antre and netta from italy and chile that i met them in a cafe in berlin and give them help to find 10c tickets and they have fun..great people..i love u two..see u in next one
  • Options
    Berlin was fantastic! BUT.....the whole number thing was ridiculous...some italian woman (who wasn't even a PJ or TC official) was bossing everyone around including myself...she repeatedly called me b*tch and said she would have me physically removed (with brute force) if i don't queue....she kept bumping her gigantic (and quite smelly) body against me in a very scary way, trying to intimidate me...i was very close to calling the police and have her removed because she was threatening to hurt me....then while waiting in the fan club area, i watched how THESE PEOPLE acted like some kind of self-appointed PJ police force and were bullying people around...no wonder the whole fan club queue got aggresive and heated up when the doors opened...i've already sent a complaint to TC and i would like to call on all those who had the same awful experience to do the same. TC has to do something about it, because many PJ fans will not accept this kind of fascist behaviour...PJ is all about love, freedom and f*cking fantastic music and fans....THIS CANNOT HAPPEN AGAIN! no PJ fan is in the position to self-appoint him or herself to tell other PJ fans (who paid for the tickets, got up early, waited for ages etc) where, when and how to queue...TC should send an official to the fan club entrance and call on everyone to queue, but not some bossy smelly italian woman who thinks she can appoint herself (and surround herself with some intimidating morons) and tell everyone else what to do! i was actually ashamed to be in the same fan club as these people, because they apparently don't understand and respect the values of PJ and their fans.

apart from that, the concert was brilliant...great people, great weather and above all GREAT PJ PERFORMANCE!
    He who forgets, will be destined to remember.
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    If anyone has any yellow ledbetter footage please post it :D:D
  • Options
    Spankensen wrote:
    Berlin was fantastic! BUT.....the whole number thing was ridiculous...some italian woman (who wasn't even a PJ or TC official) was bossing everyone around including myself...she repeatedly called me b*tch and said she would have me physically removed (with brute force) if i don't queue....she kept bumping her gigantic (and quite smelly) body against me in a very scary way, trying to intimidate me...i was very close to calling the police and have her removed because she was threatening to hurt me....then while waiting in the fan club area, i watched how THESE PEOPLE acted like some kind of self-appointed PJ police force and were bullying people around...no wonder the whole fan club queue got aggresive and heated up when the doors opened...i've already sent a complaint to TC and i would like to call on all those who had the same awful experience to do the same. TC has to do something about it, because many PJ fans will not accept this kind of fascist behaviour...PJ is all about love, freedom and f*cking fantastic music and fans....THIS CANNOT HAPPEN AGAIN! no PJ fan is in the position to self-appoint him or herself to tell other PJ fans (who paid for the tickets, got up early, waited for ages etc) where, when and how to queue...TC should send an official to the fan club entrance and call on everyone to queue, but not some bossy smelly italian woman who thinks she can appoint herself (and surround herself with some intimidating morons) and tell everyone else what to do! i was actually ashamed to be in the same fan club as these people, because they apparently don't understand and respect the values of PJ and their fans.

apart from that, the concert was brilliant...great people, great weather and above all GREAT PJ PERFORMANCE!

She is French not Italian.

So it was you said you would phone the police, I was right next to her and she didn't do anything to you except say something on the lines of 'you will move'. She did say you were being a bitch but I dont know why you wouldn't queue up like any human being's common sense. It's just logic, if you get to a venue and you see a line you queue up, or at least respect the number system and go to the back if you dont have a number. No one was being intimidating, they were just trying to organise the queue in an easy way but when people don't comply its just annoying. If you had a problem with 'smelly' people and people possibly bumping into you then i hope you wern't standing anywhere near the stage.

It's not a 'ridiculous' system, those who have queued from the early morning or even night before get rewarded, its unfair if someone has just come 15 minutes from pick up time to push in to the front which is just disrespectful on the people who have been queueing for over 12 hours.

This group of people who say they don't understand being a 'fan' well just look what they are doing, trying to help fans who had been there to get their righteous place . Your idea isn't very good, so you suggest someone just shouts out 'queue time' and then thousands of people just rush towards the door? Not good planning in my opinion. I dont know how many Germans there were at this show but Rotterdam and the 3 UK shows were fine, so maybe its Germans who don't understand the concept of queueing or order.
  • Options
    Spankensen wrote:

Sandra would be bloody relieved if 10c actually took over from running the queue. But it's not going to happen, and while I don't care about the queue so much, some people will, and they need someone to take charge.
  • Options
    alesekalesek Posts: 809
    It was in the 2nd encore and right before Angie, its not only a oooooooooo, when ED conducted us it become "ARC". Yeaaa ARC.

That part when Ed conducted the whole crowd was so amazing - because you knew that he had been backstage listening to us all and then came out and joined in and led the crowd. Awesome stuff, the atmosphere was so amazing, and it was so obvious the band were loving the evening and the venue. When Ed conducted us, he reminded of me Bugs Bunny, the famous conductor scene :)

To the USA: Enjoy the gigs, you lucky people!!

pure magic, what a night, what a crowd, what a band!

come back soon!
    14/6/00 Prague 22/9/06 Prague 12/6/07 Munich 15/8/09 Berlin 22/06/10 Dublin 23/06/10 Belfast 30/06/10 Berlin 26/06/12 Amsterdam 02/07/12 Prague 04/07/12 Berlin 05/07/12 Berlin 07/07/12 Stockholm 09/07/12 Oslo 10/07/12 Copenhagen 25/6/14 Vienna 26/6/14 Berlin 1/7/18 Prague 3/7/18 Krakow 5/7/18 Berlin
  • Options
    i would like to see that setlist in HOUSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    maggieemaggiee Posts: 6
    Spankensen wrote:
    PJ is all about love, freedom and f*cking fantastic music and fans....THIS CANNOT HAPPEN AGAIN! no PJ fan is in the position to self-appoint him or herself to tell other PJ fans (who paid for the tickets, got up early, waited for ages etc) where, when and how to queue...TC should send an official to the fan club entrance and call on everyone to queue, but not some bossy smelly italian woman who thinks she can appoint herself (and surround herself with some intimidating morons) and tell everyone else what to do! i was actually ashamed to be in the same fan club as these people, because they apparently don't understand and respect the values of PJ and their fans.

I don't know if repeatedly calling someone "smelly" and "intimidating morons" is in the spirit of love, freedom and pearl jam. I was there in the queue and I remember you coming up to the front while we were lining up and explicitly saying that you will not respect the queue and you don't give a damn about people who were there early and were lining up.

i really don't understand what was your idea for this queue, did you just want to come late and sit in the front, did you not want any queue at all???

once again - do not judge people's manners and behaviour if you want to use such demeaning words afterwards.
  • Options
    I apologize for the "smelly" and "moron". That was uncalled for and you are right, it is definitely not in the PJ spirit.

But let me get a couple of things straight here. I am not German and my stance on this matter has nothing to do with my nationality but rather to do with me being a peace-loving human being. I was there early as well while all the others were sitting around on the wooden benches, drinking, singing, people talking, laughing and enjoying the sunshine. I had no idea about a numbering of fans and wasn't informed by anyone. I have been to several other PJ concerts in the past with TC tickets and had never encountered a numbering system. No queue had formed yet or even started to form when I arrived. Then a couple of people started running around and telling everyone to queue up. I was still completely unaware of this "numbering", when She (as I don't know her name) came up to me and started telling me in a very bossy and loud manner to move if I don't have a number. I asked her if she was a TC official and she said no, but that wouldn't matter. I told her that I would not move as she does not have the right to tell me what to do. She then got very loud, called me b*tch (repeatedly) and said she would move me with physical force if I refuse to move. That was when I started to refuse to cooperate because her demeanour was very bossy, unfriendly, abusive and threatening. She wasn't an official and had no right whatsoever to talk to me or treat me that way. She then started to bump her whole body up against mine (again repeatedly) trying to push me away. I felt very uncomfortable as she was invading my space and threatening me with bodily harm. Her whole manner was very aggresive. Then in the PJ beach club area, She and several others had the audacity to block the front part and were treating others, who were trying to "trespass", in a very aggresive way. A lot of fans were agitated by this behaviour even those who had numbers.

I would like to emphasize that I also agree to a queueing system (especially after the entry disaster in Berlin), but this must be handled by a TC official and not some self-appointed fan or fans and especially not someone who believes she/he is in the position to lash out, call people names, bully them around and threaten fans with physical force.

I did not start with the aggressive behaviour. I asked her in a normal and calm voice if she was a TC official. She was the one who jumped in my face for no reason and started to threaten me. That is a behaviour I cannot and will not tolerate. I have every right to stand up for myself.

I understand that you are being a loyal friend to her, but put yourself in my shoes for a moment and then tell me that you wouldn't have reacted in a similiar manner if someone started calling you names and threatening you for a reason you were not even aware of.

The 15. August started out as a fantastic day - took quite a deep dip during the whole queuing debacle and entry disaster - but fortunately ended on a sweet note with one of the best PJ concerts ever. I will not let this taint my memory, but I will also try to prevent this of happening again (and to other fans who are and were completely unaware of your "self-appointed numbering system"). Therefore I feel obliged to voice my opinion if you like it or not and call on all fans, who felt they were treated wrongly, to do the same.
    He who forgets, will be destined to remember.
  • Options
    10c aren't about to put someone there to run it. That should be blatantly clear by now. It's really quite a small operation.
  • Options
    wash_wash_ Posts: 1,073
    I think that without Sandra there, gigs / queueing would be a hell of a lot more stressfull and a pain in the arse.

Some of those security guys haven't got a clue.
    2006 ░▒▓ Astoria, Dublin, Leeds, Reading, Lisbon, Paris, Verona, Athens
    2007 ░▒▓ London, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009 ░▒▓ Manchester, London
    2010 ░▒▓ Hyde Park

*§* Music is all the juice i'll need *§*
  • Options
    AndiMAndiM Posts: 102
    Well, I see both sides. As Berlin was my first time in the 10C queue the whole number thing seemed to be rather confusing and annoying to me in the first place. What people should be aware of is the simple fact that not everyone in the queue (and they are usually the ones without numbers ;) I guess) is used to the system and knows the people running the whole thing. Hence the results of people getting slightly annoyed and angry about this.
  • Options
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    No matter how cold the winter ,there´s a springtime ahead...

• Options
    Three weeks after the concert I am still very much faszinated. The Band just put so much effort in this wonderful evening. Visiting PJ in Berlin was a birthdaypresent for my little brother who seldom goes out for a live gig. But even he was rocking and jumping all over the place. Thanks to all the italian fans who really brought in some special flavour. Great location, great setlist, great spirit in the air this night! Just hope, Pearl Jam keeps on rockin' for ages...

http://www.nehmt-euch-das-leben.net
  • Options
    Well its a pretty simple system, you arrive and get a number, you then queue up according to your number, should have been easy to figure out. How else did you think she was organising the queue?

The whole world isn't just one big hippifest, the world doesn't work like that. Several other people wern't complying so she was probably taking it out on you as well, guess you got unlucky, didn't help you just standing there and not even finding out how or why people were queueing like that.

I actually thought the mass shouting of numbers may have given something away too...
  • Options
    AmyMooreAmyMoore Posts: 139
  • Options
    PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,247
    AmyMoore wrote:

Nice vids!

Any chance you got God's Dice?

Can't find ANY video of it

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018