Options

***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• Options
    i_lov_it wrote:
    Ordered the PERTH 'Boot' today! :D

I wasn't able to make it to this show, but just got this bootleg in the mail. Mike killed it on Ledbetter--fresh and new approach was great for an old tune that everyone loves.
  • Options
    TrudstarTrudstar Posts: 111
    How long does it usually take to ship the CD's?
    I live in Australia so anyone else in Australia got them yet?
    Or those in Europe?
    My order got dispatched today.

I ordered Perth and Adelaide last Wednesday and they Arrived on Tuesday!! so about 6 days.
    1995 Melbourne, 1998 Melbourne, 2003 Melbourne, 2006 Melbourne, 2009 Melbourne.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    BRISBANE bootlegs now in Goods!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,906
    Though no update on Philly! :|
  • Options
    They filmed the Philly show I attended so maybe there will be a coinciding release.
    You can come to terms and realize you're the only one who cannot forgive yourself.
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Trudstar wrote:
    How long does it usually take to ship the CD's?
    I live in Australia so anyone else in Australia got them yet?
    Or those in Europe?
    My order got dispatched today.

I ordered Perth and Adelaide last Wednesday and they Arrived on Tuesday!! so about 6 days.

Thanks.
    I thought they were available for purchase on Sunday.
    Could've had em by now argh lol
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    A Philly Gripe. Just give us a tweet and say a date in like a month or something.
    So many amazing shows! Thank you.
  • Options
    KufalaKufala Posts: 48
    Shipping Update on Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch

We are getting all three masters tomorrow and should be able to ship most of the pending orders tomorrow afternoon or Friday at the latest.

FYI - INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS- we have fixed our auto customs forms so no duties should be applied. The customs agency can still apply duties if they see fit as we have no control over what they might charge, but we have put the value as $1.00 per CD and marked it as a gift on the package so if you order two the value should only show $2.00, hopefully this will eliminate some of the hefty customs fees some folks had to pay. However if they open it up and see the invoice they still can charge the normal duties/fees. We are hoping this will take care of this issue.

No update on Philly at this time. Hoping to have more info next week. (don't take this as they will be released next week, just might have more info).

Also if you are expecting to get your order before the Holidays you would need to order by this Friday. We will still ship it the same day we receive it but once it is in the hands of the post office, it's literally out of our hands. On the international front - no guarantees on how fast they will be delivered due to increased holiday volume.

KUFALA
    Peace
  • Options
    Kufala wrote:

We are getting all three masters tomorrow and should be able to ship most of the pending orders tomorrow afternoon or Friday at the latest.

Does this mean Auckland and Christchurch are being put up today for download?
  • Options
    Thanks for the update, Kufala. Just a real big honkin mystery WHY the Philly shows are lagging behind the rest, huh?

I'm skeptical of the DVD logic. I THINK they were shooting video at the United Center too (at least they were showing video on the two jumbo-trons on either side of the stage), but there were no Chicago DVDs.
    :think: I'm beginning to suspect a clandestine right wing conspiracy ....
    Wrigley Field (Chicago) 7/19/13, Pacific Coliseum (Vancouver) 9/25/11, ScottTrade Center (St. Louis) 5/4/10, Sprint Center (KC) 5/3/10, Wachovia Spectrum Arena (Philadelphia) - 10/31/09, Key Arena (Seattle) - 9/22/09, Key Arena (Seattle) - 9/21/09, United Center (Chicago) - 8/24/09, United Center (Chicago) - 8/23/09, Colonial Center (Columbia, SC) - 6/16/08, The Vic Theatre (Chicago) - 8/02/07, Pepsi Center (Denver) - 7/02/06

Actually come to think of it, I just might be a puddle full of detriment.
  • Options
    Yay just ordered the Brisbane concert cant wait for it to get here :clap::D
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Though no update on Philly! :|

Maybe it's taking so long because they're putting a box set together with special artwork? I am only guessing.
    "Music could provide the light you cannot resist" -R.E.M., "I'm Gonna DJ"

"My relationship with the band began as a love affair on the phone with Jeff." -Eddie Vedder, Rolling Stone, 10/28/93
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,418
    THanks for the Philly update...I guess... ;)
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    Though no update on Philly!
    Kufala wrote:
    No update on Philly at this time. Hoping to have more info next week. (don't take this as they will be released next week, just might have more info).

KUFALA
    A Philly Gripe. Just give us a tweet and say a date in like a month or something.
    THanks for the Philly update...I guess...

I don't TWEET, but I will see it on the board or in email, i guess. There is something going on with Philly, that is for sure! DVD! (obviously was recorded, but by PJ or the Spectrum, spectrum release or PJ???) BOX SET! I don't care, I just want to know!!! Hopefully Monday will be the day...
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,432
    I listened to Perth yesterday, and WOW! One of the tightest performances I've ever heard. From Amongst The Waves onwards the band just kills. Ed in particular sounds great, especially on songs like ATW, Given To Fly, Pilate, Force Of Nature etc

Force Of Nature sounds a lot better than it did earlier on the tour, it seems they've worked out most of the early performance kinks.

Given To Fly was a great, slower version that sounds more powerful than the faster versions, and Ed absolutely nailed the vocals.

Amazing way to kick off the Oz tour, now it's time for Adelaide!
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    Kufala wrote:

FYI - INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS- we have fixed our auto customs forms so no duties should be applied. The customs agency can still apply duties if they see fit as we have no control over what they might charge, but we have put the value as $1.00 per CD and marked it as a gift on the package so if you order two the value should only show $2.00, hopefully this will eliminate some of the hefty customs fees some folks had to pay. However if they open it up and see the invoice they still can charge the normal duties/fees. We are hoping this will take care of this issue.

Also if you are expecting to get your order before the Holidays you would need to order by this Friday. We will still ship it the same day we receive it but once it is in the hands of the post office, it's literally out of our hands. On the international front - no guarantees on how fast they will be delivered due to increased holiday volume.

KUFALA

thanks alot guys..great work again.. :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    this might be a redundant question, but whats up with the bootlegs for the spectrum shows????
    Doesnt fucking matter anyway
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,887
    this might be a redundant question, but whats up with the bootlegs for the spectrum shows????

Look at the post directly above yours
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    KarleyKarley Posts: 506
    any chance that the 2010 europe festival shows will see a official bootleg release?
    <object height="305" width="100%"> <param name="movie" value="http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/1168750&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt; <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param> <embed allowscriptaccess="always" height="305" src="http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/1168750&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"></embed> </object> <span><a href=" favorite tracks!</a> by <a href="
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i heard Comcast lost the recordings.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Hi there fellow fans,

I downloaded the San Diego and LA shows in FLAC but no cover art or pics like the 2006 Boots... any idea how to get them?
  • Options
    Kufala wrote:

KUFALA

Thanks guy's! :)
  • Options
    Kufala wrote:

Does this mean Auckland and Christchurch are being put up today for download?

If it wasn't available yesterday, it gotta to be available tonight. :)
  • Options
    Karley wrote:
    any chance that the 2010 europe festival shows will see a official bootleg release?
    wellcome to the forum .i suppose u know that u asking a question with no answer..
  • Options
    The Berlin 2009 boot is 'Out of stock'?

I thought these were made to order how can they be out of stock :?:
  • Options
    The Berlin 2009 boot is 'Out of stock'?

I thought these were made to order how can they be out of stock :?:
    Temporarily out of stock
  • Options
    Ok - is anyone having issues downloading to iTunes. I extracted the files from the compressed file and copied across to iTunes but when I went to sync it on to my iPod it doesn't work. Dammit! I did the Perth boot the same way without any issue - any ideas? (or am I just a retard)?

:roll:
  • Options
    That is weird. First time i've seen these '09 bootleg's as out of stock / temp out of stock.
    I gotta hear this Berlin '09 show!

That is weird. First time i've seen these '09 bootleg's listed as out of stock / temp out of stock.
    Berlin '09 CD must of been the first one to sell out it's inventory! :shock:
  • Options
    dcafe wrote:
    i like adelaide...

Hey, does the adelaide boot have a bad echo like the 2006 adelaide/perth outdoor boots?

I only have sydney so far and was wondering what the other Aussie 2009 boots are like (in regards to the echo).

It was really apparent when ed was talking in the 2006 series.

I've heard them all except Brisbane - no echoes. The sound is pretty fuckin good all round :)
    I'll ride the wave...where it takes me!!
  • Options
    KarleyKarley Posts: 506
    Karley wrote:
    wellcome to the forum .i suppose u know that u asking a question with no answer..

hey!

lol...ah well let's put it this way: were there any festival shows available as official bootlegs in the past? but then again, i can answer this question myself...hm...nevermind :mrgreen:
    <object height="305" width="100%"> <param name="movie" value="http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/1168750&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt; <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param> <embed allowscriptaccess="always" height="305" src="http://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/1168750&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"></embed> </object> <span><a href=" favorite tracks!</a> by <a href="