Options

***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,418
    Fuck me...nothing... :?
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Chrisilein wrote:
    I thought that today would be MY day and the day for the boots to arrive at my home! Now my friends, guess what happened???? Exactly!! NOTHING!!!!! :evil:
    If it goes on like this i will be be the f*** only person in europe not having his boots!!! Tomorrow = friday = last chance this week!!!! :shock: :o :shock:

No... I'm still waiting too... :roll:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    Anyone hear anything from kufala?
  • Options
    Waiting for 10/30 Philly too. Went to 10/28 Philly and the Friday show blew it away.
  • Options
    Wonder if they'll release them over the weekend...
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 89,016
    I'm thinking they will release the Philly show's after the Australian/New Zealand tour is over! :|
  • Options
    Well hurry the fark up! I wanna drink wine and re-live the Perth experience! EV4PM
  • Options
    They arent releasing the philly boots now because they are making it a DVD and releasing them when the DVD comes out
    In July 2007 Densmore said that he would not rejoin The Doors unless it was fronted by Eddie Vedder. Densmore says, "I play with Jim. If there's someone of that level, OK. I'm not gonna join them with Ian. That's not to diss Ian, he's a good singer - but he's no Jim Morrison. Eddie Vedder? My God, there's a singer."
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,521
    Chrisilein wrote:
    I thought that today would be MY day and the day for the boots to arrive at my home! Now my friends, guess what happened???? Exactly!! NOTHING!!!!! :evil:
    If it goes on like this i will be be the f*** only person in europe not having his boots!!! Tomorrow = friday = last chance this week!!!! :shock: :o :shock:
    :cry:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Valiant_23 wrote:
    I'm listening to the Manchester concert that I ordered on the 5th November.

It arrived today!!!!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    They arent releasing the philly boots now because they are making it a DVD and releasing them when the DVD comes out
    that will be awesome!!!!!!!! ;)
  • Options
    UKDave wrote:
    Chrisilein wrote:

No... I'm still waiting too... :roll:
    grgrgrggrg..i m going on a strike..im not gonna listen any pj Europe bootleg till my friends is Europe get their bootlegs!!!!! 8-) :evil:
  • Options
    I'm on strike too...I'm not listening to any Pearl Jam until I get me some Philly boots!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait...why am I being punished?!?
  • Options
    JV130312 wrote:
    I'm on strike too...I'm not listening to any Pearl Jam until I get me some Philly boots!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not gonna listen ANY EUROPE BOOTLEG TILL MY FRIENDS IN EUROPE.. GETS THEIR BOOTLEGS...NOT PEARL JAM..
    IM NOT THAT CRAZY TO HURT MYSELF!!!!!!!!! ;):D
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,888
    JV130312 wrote:

im not gonna listen ANY EUROPE BOOTLEG TILL MY FRIENDS IN EUROPE.. GETS THEIR BOOTLEGS...NOT PEARL JAM..

Hello D! :wave:
    I can't believe it anymore!!! Again no boots in Austria!! :cry::cry::cry:
    Now i have to wait until Monday!!! :evil:
    What a sad, sad weekend...! D, thank you for your spiritual assistance!!! :D
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    JV130312 wrote:

I can't believe it anymore!!! Again no boots in Austria!! :cry::cry::cry:
    Now i have to wait until Monday!!! :evil:
    What a sad, sad weekend...! D, thank you for your spiritual assistance!!! :D
    :cry: ,,REALLY ,THIS IS STRANGE :shock:
  • Options
    yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. At last just picked my boots up from post office. A few cans, a takeaway and boots night tonight. The perfect night in.
    I know I was born and I know that'll I die but the inbetween is mine!

Wembley 2000
    Wembley 2007
    Manchester 2009
  • Options
    Chrisilein wrote:
    Hello C! :wave:
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,007
    the 2009 boots I have heard to date are waaaay better than the engineering of the 2008 boots..

but the treble still sounds awfully high when i play these in the car..

anyone else agree?
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    locked wrote:
    the 2009 boots I have heard to date are waaaay better than the engineering of the 2008 boots..

but the treble still sounds awfully high when i play these in the car..

anyone else agree?
    friend from Boston:i agree 100000% :D
  • Options
    Some shuffling going on in the 10C Store...it would be primo if the philly boots happened to hit the shelves...lol...
  • Options
    IndyDaveIndyDave Posts: 252
    JV130312 wrote:
    Some shuffling going on in the 10C Store...it would be primo if the philly boots happened to hit the shelves...lol...
    I noticed that as well. I hope it's a harbinger of things to come. The weekend is here, so what better time to release the Philly shows? Boots and ACL on the same weekend would make it a wall-to-wall PJ weekend for me!! :)

Indy 2010, Indy 2003, Champaign 2003, Cincy 2000, Indy 2000
    Indy 1998, West Lafayette 1994, Chicago-Lollapalooza 1992
    Cincy-Lollapalooza 1992
    ======================================

I pledge my grievance to the flag.
  • Options
    BrianGBrianG Posts: 53
    here is a link that might help you while you jones out waiting for Philly to be released. The Philly 1 and Philly 2 shows are here:

http://www.pearljambootlegs.org/modules ... /index.php?
  • Options
    BrianG wrote:
    here is a link that might help you while you jones out waiting for Philly to be released. The Philly 1 and Philly 2 shows are here:

thank u.. :D
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 89,016
    BrianG wrote:

mp3's? nana.gif

flac's baby! FLACS!!! http://bt.etree.org/?searches=pearl+jam&cat=0
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    "I got a fever and the only prescription is Pearl Jam's Philly 4 night Official Bootleg CD set!"
    Or a blu-ray box set. It's all good! 8-)

... and some more cow bell!!! :D
  • Options
    yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. At last just picked my boots up from post office. A few cans, a takeaway and boots night tonight. The perfect night in.

Good for you!!!

Same for me too today!! At last.....
    Post office pick up --- £14.12 customs charge though!!
    Already done SBE (sounds way better than 2008 boots)
    Next Rotterdam... I wonder if the Mrs will allow me to get through Manchester (my fave this Year) and the O2 tonight....

Now for some wine and the perfect Saturday night in!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options

Good for you!!!

Next Rotterdam... I wonder if the Mrs will allow me to get through Manchester (my fave this Year) and the O2 tonight....

u can sent her to se a movie...u CANT have them and not playing them...btw O2 u gonna be crazy of the sound quality!!!!!its like a studio album..as for atmosphere???BERLIN..
  • Options

Good for you!!!

u can sent her to se a movie...u CANT have them and not playing them...btw O2 u gonna be crazy of the sound quality!!!!!its like a studio album..as for atmosphere???BERLIN..

You're right!!!

I'm up to Given to Fly (Rotterdam) and I'm as happy as I was when there!! (Nearly.. ;)

It's gonna be a long night! :D
  • Options

Good for you!!!

I didn't make it to Berlin...Isn't that a BIG outside venue? Bigger than O2?
    Did you do all the Euro shows?