***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• paulus2112 wrote:
    Kirsten87 wrote:
    So, what are you guys going to do with your lives, since the waiting is over? :D

It was bonfire night so we went to watch fireworks on the beach (very cold!) then home for wine and V for Vendetta!

Just loaded up my Walkman with O2 show so will be listening to it at work today!

Happy Days!!!

wooow busy boy..

fireworks ok..outside in cold not prrrrrrrr beach nice just sooner be in a hot country.

wine now we are talking v for vendetta gets better the more you watch it..

o2 show lucky gig i bought the cd..but do have the radio show but they cut out most of the talking

enjoy your trip into work.dont s,mile to much the people might think your crazy
  • woooooooooow shipped already..stunning big round of applause from everyone i feel..
    told u
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Kufala wrote:
    Everyone that placed an order for one of the Europe bootlegs before 4:40pm PST your orders have shipped.

I want to head off a few questions on how long it takes for the EU boots to arrive to Europe and also explain what the tracking number is as we don't really offer tracking on international packages.

Typically it takes between 7-10 days for packages to arrive to their destination in Europe when we ship them from our "small town" in Central California. However a few folks have had their packages get held up in customs so it can take up to 21-30 days but this is rare, and if it takes that long it usually means it will never arrive as it is lost in transit or is being cranked full blast at the customs inspection agency in your country.

If you do not receive it within 21 days feel free to let us know but if it is not there next week 13/11/09 give it a bit of time. (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:pj@kufala.com">pj@kufala.com</a><!-- e --> is the email to use or you can respond to the customer service link at the bottom of the email confirmation).

Also the tracking number that comes in your shipping confirmation email Typically starts with an LN004 (expample - LN004694855US) is the customs form number on your package. Unfortunately the post office does not update the info because once it leaves the US it is up to the receiving country to scan and report back to the USPS system to update it and this RARELY happens. So if you keep checking it and it says product was accepted in zip code 93446 that is the day we gave it to the post office and there will most likely not be any further updates before your package actually arrives.

KUFALA
    THANK U..SO WE ARE ON FIRE........WHHHOOOHHOOO...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ladies and gentlemen dimitris has entered the building
    who told u that???fuckin rumors..
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,018
    ...Ding Dang...

Ouch, my head! Feels like we had one hell of a party last night...did I put my dick in the mash potato again?
    Nature drunk and High
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Good fucking morning everybody! I very much like what I see today! :D
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • ..Ding Dang... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    are u ok Unkle???
  • Kloddz wrote:
    Good fucking morning everybody! I very much like what I see today! :D
    Hello Zurich
    ..Ding Dang... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    are u ok Unkle???

Better than my bank balance is gonna be once I get infront of a computer!!!!!!

BOOT ME UP!!!!
    Nature drunk and High
  • ..Ding Dang... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    are u ok Unkle???

Better than my bank balance is gonna be once I get infront of a computer!!!!!!

BOOT ME UP!!!!
    I KNOW..I KNOW...!!!!!!!!
  • stichstich Posts: 62
    bought the rotterdam digital download. What a feeling again. the wait is finally over. where are the Euroboots 2010???????????????????????????????
    It's OK, you don't have to run and hide away
  • stich wrote:
    bought the rotterdam digital download. What a feeling again. the wait is finally over. where are the Euroboots 2010???????????????????????????????
    we will wait a week,,the South America 2010 are comes first..then Europe 2010..and .....philly after... :lol::lol:
    we are so close i guess for the 4 Philly by the way :D
  • Veeeeeery fucking awesome morning everyone! :D
    august 2006: Arnhem
    june 2007: Nijmegen
    august 2009: Rotterdam
    june 2012: Amsterdam
    june 2014: Amsterdam
    Morning!

I can't decide which shows other than o2 I should buy (Can't get them all this month)...HELP PLEASE!!!
    Nature drunk and High
  • RideRickRideRick Posts: 703
    stich wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol:

Anticipating this is a nice one 8-)
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • So I might actually get some work done today...
    93: Slane
    96: Cork, Dublin
    00: Dublin
    06: London, Dublin
    07: London, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    09: Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, London & Berlin
    11: San José
    12: Isle of Wight, Copenhagen, Ed in Manchester & London x2
  • How's the London 02 boot sounding like?
  • KevDylan wrote:
    How's the London 02 boot sounding like?
    u can imagine how good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 1,2,3,4,5..five five against one...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,043
    I'm keen to hear what folk thought of the quality if the manchester gig....

Eddie said in London the sound that night was shit....but I think sometimes band say that to gee the crowd up for the night they are at....a bit of a motivational thing because to me Manchester was blisteringly good.
  • pdalowsky wrote:

Eddie said in London the sound that night was shit....but I think sometimes band say that to gee the crowd up for the night they are at....a bit of a motivational thing because to me Manchester was blisteringly good.
    the difference is huge..
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,043
    pdalowsky wrote:

the difference is huge..

D - difference in what?
  • pdalowsky wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

the difference is huge..

D - difference in what?
    between london and man
  • KoenKoen Posts: 7
    Hello,

a dumb question..
    Can someone give me the filename of the 2009 PEARL JAM LA 10/6/09 BOOTLEG DIGITAL DOWNLOAD? I have downloaded it somewhere on my computer, but can't find it again...

I can unfortunatly not download it again, my computer connection is too slow..

Kind regards,
    Koen
  • RideRickRideRick Posts: 703
    Koen wrote:
    Hello,

a dumb question..
    Can someone give me the filename of the 2009 PEARL JAM LA 10/6/09 BOOTLEG DIGITAL DOWNLOAD? I have downloaded it somewhere on my computer, but can't find it again...

Kind regards,
    Koen

Try the search button and specify the date you want to search ;)

You will see all the programs you run that day 8-)
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
    Koen wrote:
    Hello,

a dumb question..

Kind regards,
    Koen
    If it follows the same logic as the ones that I have downloaded, it should be something like:

Pearl_Jam_LA_100609M.zip

Or you might wanna check your browser's download history and just find the file there...
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

• KoenKoen Posts: 7
    I've tried searching for Pearl_Jam_LA_061009M.zip, but nothing is found?
    Koen wrote:
    I've tried searching for Pearl_Jam_LA_061009M.zip, but nothing is found?
    It should be Pearl_Jam_LA_100609M.zip (i.e., 1006 as opposed to 0610)...
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022