***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• NoLogoNoLogo Posts: 289
    mrs_vedder wrote:
    How do I unzip, sorry to sound so thick!

on my mac it happened automatically after downloading. you often can unzip files just by double-click the file. for mac ther´s also a free program called untar. i guess for pc there are a also a lot of programs availabled, but i don´t know them...
  • mrs_vedder wrote:
    How do I unzip, sorry to sound so thick!
    yep..unzip with winrar..easy.. :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Sorry I've no idea what any of that means, guess I'll have to wait for the cd's to arrive instead, at least it was only $9.99 wasted!!!
  • Seb77Seb77 Posts: 78
    Dear mrs. Vedder,

You may have an "UNZIP" option when you right-click on the downloaded file.
    Nijmegen 2007 Rotterdam 2009 Philadelphia 4 2009 Nijmegen 2010 Berlin 2010 Amsterdam 1&2 2012 Arras 2012 Amsterdam 1&2 2014
    Amsterdam 1&2 Pinkpop Berlin 2018
  • NoLogoNoLogo Posts: 289
    mrs_vedder wrote:
    Sorry I've no idea what any of that means, guess I'll have to wait for the cd's to arrive instead, at least it was only $9.99 wasted!!!

do you have an apple computer or a windows pc?
  • windows pc, vista :?
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    mrs_vedder wrote:
    windows pc, vista :?

download this

http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-bit/ ... 07677.html

then install it

once installed, find the zip file you downloaded from 10c and double click it

click the extract button and the files will be copied to your computer

then add those files to whichever program you use to listen to music
  • norm explain u just perfet
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Thanks norm, I'll have a go! :)
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,018
    Been out drinking, we got BOOTs yet or what?
    Nature drunk and High
  • Seb77 wrote:
    Listening to Rotterdam Bootleg now -

WHAT A BAND

WHAT A CROWD

Damn....!

Finally!!! :clap:

I'll take a look at the Goods section and order it. I hope it was worth the wait. That was a fine concert. :thumbup:
  • Been out drinking, we got BOOTs yet or what?
    all 5. :D

2009 PEARL JAM 11/8 SHEPHERD'S BUSH BOOTLEG CD
    2009 PEARL JAM 15/8 BERLIN WUHLHEIDE BOOTLEG CD
    2009 PEARL JAM 13/8 ROTTERDAM BOOTLEG CD
    2009 PEARL JAM 17/8 MANCHESTER BOOTLEG CD
    2009 PEARL JAM 18/8 LONDON O2 BOOTLEG CD
  • jgs90jgs90 Posts: 16
    Right one!

Can't wait for the Philly Boots :D

Peace and thanks 10c!
    2009: Wachovia Spectrum 10/28
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,018
    SHIT! I'm on a train and I'm pissed...are they good?
    Nature drunk and High
  • SHIT! I'm on a train and I'm pissed...are they good?
    no..its just pearl jam in Europe..
  • :lol::lol::lol:
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Top 3 selling boots of the whole tour so far... (including US / Canada):

O2, Berlin, Manchester... just hit the top seller link... ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • JaymacJaymac Posts: 513
    London ordered... woohoo :)
    23/08/2006 - Dublin; 29/08/2006 - Arnhem; 30/08/2006 - Antwerp; 18/06/2007 - London; 18/08/2009 - London<br>

Proud member of the European Touring Bus 2006!
  • UKDave wrote:
    Top 3 selling boots of the whole tour so far... (including US / Canada):

O2, Berlin, Manchester... just hit the top seller link... ;)
    thanks Dave for that..
  • The wait is over! O2 cd in the basket :D
  • O2 and SBE CD's ordered a couple of hours ago.

About 10 minutes later I bought the digital downloads as well as I just couldn't wait.

The moral of this story is that I am impatient and have more money than sense...
  • O2 and SBE CD's ordered a couple of hours ago.

About 10 minutes later I bought the digital downloads as well as I just couldn't wait.

The moral of this story is that I am impatient and have more money than sense...
    i order all 5 in cd..guess what im gonna do in the morning.. :D
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,137
    O2 and SBE CD's ordered a couple of hours ago.

i order all 5 in cd..guess what im gonna do in the morning.. :D

I bought Manchester on download and CD, I'm listening to it now and my heart is actually beating faster!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • I'm weak too. Proudly bought all the Euro boots, and just purchased the download for Rotterdam.
  • KufalaKufala Posts: 48
    Everyone that placed an order for one of the Europe bootlegs before 4:40pm PST your orders have shipped.

I want to head off a few questions on how long it takes for the EU boots to arrive to Europe and also explain what the tracking number is as we don't really offer tracking on international packages.

Typically it takes between 7-10 days for packages to arrive to their destination in Europe when we ship them from our "small town" in Central California. However a few folks have had their packages get held up in customs so it can take up to 21-30 days but this is rare, and if it takes that long it usually means it will never arrive as it is lost in transit or is being cranked full blast at the customs inspection agency in your country.

If you do not receive it within 21 days feel free to let us know but if it is not there next week 13/11/09 give it a bit of time. (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:pj@kufala.com">pj@kufala.com</a><!-- e --> is the email to use or you can respond to the customer service link at the bottom of the email confirmation).

Also the tracking number that comes in your shipping confirmation email Typically starts with an LN004 (expample - LN004694855US) is the customs form number on your package. Unfortunately the post office does not update the info because once it leaves the US it is up to the receiving country to scan and report back to the USPS system to update it and this RARELY happens. So if you keep checking it and it says product was accepted in zip code 93446 that is the day we gave it to the post office and there will most likely not be any further updates before your package actually arrives.

KUFALA
    Peace
  • Kufala wrote:
    Everyone that placed an order for one of the Europe bootlegs before 4:40pm PST your orders have shipped.

Thanks, my boots is on its way to SWEDEN :thumbup:
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    I bought the MP3 version of the o2 show and listened to it this morning. that's just great and it pushes me back there. What a great show it was.
    I'll buy the CD too but I'm waiting to see if Kufala/10C releases a box with all the shows as they did in 2008...
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • RideRickRideRick Posts: 703
    Kufala wrote:

I want to head off a few questions on how long it takes for the EU boots to arrive to Europe and also explain what the tracking number is as we don't really offer tracking on international packages.

KUFALA

Thanks for your info.

One question left... Can't you do anything about the freighcosts?
    $ 4.50 freightcost is not very expensive but when you order 4 cd's it adds up to $ 18,=.. then it's very expensive...
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • Kirsten87 wrote:
    So, what are you guys going to do with your lives, since the waiting is over? :D

It was bonfire night so we went to watch fireworks on the beach (very cold!) then home for wine and V for Vendetta!

Just loaded up my Walkman with O2 show so will be listening to it at work today!

Happy Days!!!