***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• RoeghmannRoeghmann Posts: 968
    Chrisilein wrote:
    so now we have 7 boots, but where are the european shows??????

we neeeeeed them!
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh see the world.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,152
    WHOOO HOOO!!! Just got off the phone from Kufala! They checked my order, saw the problem, will be sending me thy 2nd Toronto Bootleg CD today! :D:D
  • demetrios wrote:
    WHOOO HOOO!!! Just got off the phone from Kufala! They checked my order, saw the problem, will be sending me thy 2nd Toronto Bootleg CD today! :D:D

Why do you need a 2nd one? or did one get lost in the post or something?
    demetrios wrote:

Why do you need a 2nd one? or did one get lost in the post or something?

2nd one was for my bro who was @ the show. Plus, i'm gonna buy more for the preparties & christmas stocking's! ;)
  • kingkeld wrote:
    kb249994 wrote:
    REALLY NOT HAPPY that we are still waiting for the two UK only performances on Bootleg. Absolute Radio are playing the London 02 Arena one in full tonight but why oh why are we still waiting to relive such an amazing night's performance.

Disgruntled and wanting an amend
    :evil:

I will be recording it, just in case 10C decides to not release... :) First time attempt at this, but tests have proven successful, so I hope it all works out fine. Looking forward to enjoying the O2 show in good sound quality. They broadcast it in 160kbs, not too shabby. Definitely worth keeping if nothing else shows up.

Listening/recording the O2 concert from AbsoluteClassicRock.co.uk right now. Really good sound, though compressed pretty hard (as radio often is), and kinda butchered with jingles between the songs, and the in-between talk from Eddie cut out.

However, after these first few tracks it is easily much MUCH more energetic than the two Chicago-shows I downloaded last week.

Now I am even more impatient for those Euro-boots to come out. What are we waiting for? Is it maybe because of these exclusive broadcasts that they are obligated to wait? Could this be the reason? It is not exclusive if we can already purchase the shows online, right?

I hope to see the shows available soon.
  • morgie2morgie2 Posts: 1,065
    Anyone get shipping confirmation on Seattle 1 and/or 2 cd's yet?
    Boston II 94 Boston II 06 Mansfield I 08 Mansfield II 08 Seattle I 09 Seattle II 09
    Hartford 10 Boston 10 Wrigley 13 Worcester I 13 Worcester II 13 Hartford 13
    NYC I 16 NYC II 16 Fenway I 16 Fenway II 16  Fenway 1 18  Fenway II 18
    E.V. Boston II 08 E.V. Albany II 09 E.V. Providence 11, E.V. Boston 11
    Troubled Souls Unite
  • morgie2 wrote:
    Anyone get shipping confirmation on Seattle 1 and/or 2 cd's yet?
    Your Pearl Jam Ten Club order has been processed..2 minutes ago...seattle 1,2..on the road.. 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    What the F***!!!!!
    I came home and a cd, was in the mail, hoping it was the backspacer cd in ordered july 15th (still havent listened to it), NO its not, guess what it is, it's the PJ Calgary bootleg i ordered less than two weeks ago.
    I sent a message to shipping@tenclub last week, to let them know I havent received my cd and they still havent got back to me, what the fuck is going on?
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • KufalaKufala Posts: 48
    Hey Folks-

Bootleg update on Seattle Shows. We should start shipping them on Monday 10/5. Just got back from the two shows in LA and am a bit worn out. 2 nights of rocking out have got me jazzed up to get these two shows produced this weekend so expect shipping notice on Monday and Tuesday for these shows.

Cheers,

Team KUFALA
    Peace
  • Kufala wrote:
    Hey Folks-

Bootleg update on Seattle Shows. We should start shipping them on Monday 10/5. Just got back from the two shows in LA and am a bit worn out. 2 nights of rocking out have got me jazzed up to get these two shows produced this weekend so expect shipping notice on Monday and Tuesday for these shows.

Cheers,

Team KUFALA
    thanks for that..is there any news for europe ones????please..please please...
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Kufala wrote:
    Hey Folks-

Cheers,

Team KUFALA

Thanks! :)
  • WHAT ABOUT THE EUROPEAN SHOWS ?????????????????????? :cry::cry::cry:

I don't understand that they're still not available, while they were before the US shows that are already released :?
    Rotterdam (NL) - Jul 03, 2000 (cancelled) - Irvine (US) - Jun 02, 2003 / San Diego (US) - Jun 05, 2003 / Arnhem (NL) - Aug 29, 2006 / Antwerp (BE)- Aug 30, 2006 / Paris (FR)- Sep 11, 2006 / Pistoia (IT) - Sep 20, 2006 / London (UK) - Jun 18, 2007 / Nijmegen (NL) - Jun 28, 2007 / Rotterdam (NL) - Aug 13, 2009 / Berlin (DE)- Aug 15, 2009 - June 22, 2010 / Dublin (IR) - July 4, 2010 / Rock Werchter (BE)
  • woutermahu wrote:
    WHAT ABOUT THE EUROPEAN SHOWS ?????????????????????? :cry::cry::cry:

I don't understand that they're still not available, while they were before the US shows that are already released :?

+1
    august 2006: Arnhem
    june 2007: Nijmegen
    august 2009: Rotterdam
    june 2012: Amsterdam
    june 2014: Amsterdam
  • Kirsten87 wrote:
    woutermahu wrote:

+1

+2
  • PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,250
    kingkeld wrote:
    Kirsten87 wrote:
    woutermahu wrote:

+1

+2

plus three

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • CharliePCharlieP Posts: 1,035
    + 4!!!

Roskilde 2000, Berlin 2006, Athens 2006, Dusseldorf 2007, Copenhagen 2007, New York NY 1 + 2 2008, Berlin 2009, London 2009, London 2010, Berlin 2010, Manchester 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, Stockholm 2012, Oslo 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 (EV solo) 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 2014, Stockholm 2014, Oslo 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Heartland Festival DK (EV solo) 2017, Berlin 2018, Barcelona 2018, Copenhagen 2022, Prague 2022 (Cancelled)

• So, can someone please just confirm whether they are or are not releasing the European shows? My hunch is now that they won't be available, like the 2007 shows, for whatever reason. I did think about getting the hookie copies of O2 and MEN but held off because I want the real thing... but there ain't no real thing.

Anyone got any real info here?
    Maybe 10C can put us out of our misery...
    we're all going to the same place...
  • So, can someone please just confirm whether they are or are not releasing the European shows? My hunch is now that they won't be available, like the 2007 shows, for whatever reason. I did think about getting the hookie copies of O2 and MEN but held off because I want the real thing... but there ain't no real thing.

They have confirmed that the Euro boots are being released. They prob have been delayed because they have been playing the euro boots on the radio for promotional purposes.
  • Please, please put the Gibson Amp shows for 9/30 (Tremor Christ) and 10/1 (Driven to Tears & Lukin Acoustic w/ String Quartet back Up) were insane shows. The sound was top notch and the boys put it down. 10/1 was better and Vedder was quite vocal about the crowd energy. He was hammered big time as well. :twisted:
    Warfield Theater - May 15, 1992, Greek Theatre - Oct 31, 1993, Merriweather Post Pavilion - Sep 24, 1996 Merriweather Post Pavilion -Sep 18, 1998, RFK Stadium - Jun 14, 1998, Shoreline Amphitheatre - Oct 31, 2000, MGM Grand - Jun 06, 2003, Bill Graham Civic Auditorium -Jul 16, 2006, Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 18, 2006, Zellerbach Hall April 07, 2008 (EV) Gibson Amphitheater - Sep 30, 2009, Gibson Amphitheater - Oct 01, 2009 Aloha Stadium - Dec 09, 2006, Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009 Copley Symphony Hall - July 05, 2011 (EV)
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,043
    So, can someone please just confirm whether they are or are not releasing the European shows? My hunch is now that they won't be available, like the 2007 shows, for whatever reason. I did think about getting the hookie copies of O2 and MEN but held off because I want the real thing... but there ain't no real thing.

Tim when I send those other discs i can include these for now??
    So, can someone please just confirm whether they are or are not releasing the European shows? My hunch is now that they won't be available, like the 2007 shows, for whatever reason. I did think about getting the hookie copies of O2 and MEN but held off because I want the real thing... but there ain't no real thing.

For your info .. yes, there will be European Bootlegs coming soon from Kufala. I got off the phone yesterday with a rep from Kufala & did ask questions, just to let you know.

Patience! :ugeek:

They have confirmed that the Euro boots are being released. They prob have been delayed because they have been playing the euro boots on the radio for promotional purposes.

Bingo!
  • HeyWayneHeyWayne Posts: 316
    I'm like a herion addict waiting to pick up his presecription methadone!!

C'mon, c'mon c'mon - there's addicts here that need their fix!
    Just a dude growing veg

haywayne.blogspot.com
  • demetrios wrote:

For your info .. yes, there will be European Bootlegs coming soon from Kufala. I got off the phone yesterday with a rep from Kufala & did ask questions, just to let you know.

Patience! :ugeek:
    thank u man,,really!!!!!!!!!!!the best news.. :D
  • HeyWayne wrote:
    I'm like a herion addict waiting to pick up his presecription methadone!!

C'mon, c'mon c'mon - there's addicts here that need their fix!
    :D:D:D:D ,,drink beer with out alchohol.i hope that helps..
  • pdalowsky wrote:

Tim when I send those other discs i can include these for now??

It's okay, I'm holding out for the official ones if they are coming, I'm looking forward to putting all my new CDs on the shelf now I have finally decided not to just throw all the cases away! I hope the Astoria show is gonna be included in the bootlegs too, that was a great night and the three bootlegs will look pretty nice side by side on the shelf.
    we're all going to the same place...
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Come on with the European boots already!! :x

Understand the promo reasons but will that really affect sales or listeners?? Two different audiences surely....?
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    I am so looking forward to buying the SLC and LA night 1 & 2

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• morgie2morgie2 Posts: 1,065
    Just got this e-mail:

Dear Customer,

Your Pearl Jam order has reached the Kufala fulfillment system and will be shipped shortly via USPS.

Products ordered:

2009 PEARL JAM SEATTLE 9/21/09 BOOTLEG CD (Quantity: 1)

2009 PEARL JAM SEATTLE 9/22/09 BOOTLEG CD (Quantity: 1)
    Boston II 94 Boston II 06 Mansfield I 08 Mansfield II 08 Seattle I 09 Seattle II 09
    Hartford 10 Boston 10 Wrigley 13 Worcester I 13 Worcester II 13 Hartford 13
    NYC I 16 NYC II 16 Fenway I 16 Fenway II 16  Fenway 1 18  Fenway II 18
    E.V. Boston II 08 E.V. Albany II 09 E.V. Providence 11, E.V. Boston 11
    Troubled Souls Unite
  • morgie2 wrote:
    Just got this e-mail:

Dear Customer,

Your Pearl Jam order has reached the Kufala fulfillment system and will be shipped shortly via USPS.

Products ordered:

2009 PEARL JAM SEATTLE 9/21/09 BOOTLEG CD (Quantity: 1)

2009 PEARL JAM SEATTLE 9/22/09 BOOTLEG CD (Quantity: 1)
    same here.. :D