Options

***Bootleg program for 2009

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    DewieCox wrote:
    dcd6575 wrote:
    Are we goona have to buy them all individually or will they have a box set of them???

The easier the better!!!!

You could buy them all individually, then add the box later.
    like 2008 bootlegs
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,887
    I do hope when they mix and release the Seattle boots, they make sure the strings are more noticable on Just Breathe and The End than the violins on the 2000 boots were for Parting Ways.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    JoJo Posts: 2,098
    I do hope when they mix and release the Seattle boots, they make sure the strings are more noticable on Just Breathe and The End than the violins on the 2000 boots were for Parting Ways.

:D Happy Birthday. Man, you look good for your age!
  • Options
    Jo wrote:

Sorry.
    I should not have wished you a happy Birthday, now people dropped this Thread like a hot pototoe.
    It just made me laugh when I saw your age amongst the Birthday wishes. When I saw you there, I just wanted to say ha ha, that made me smile.
    Sorry, I seem to shut down Threads. :oops: :oops:
  • Options
    Jo wrote:
    Jo wrote:

Sorry.
    I should not have wished you a happy Birthday, now people dropped this Thread like a hot pototoe.
    It just made me laugh when I saw your age amongst the Birthday wishes. When I saw you there, I just wanted to say ha ha, that made me smile.
    Sorry, I seem to shut down Threads. :oops: :oops:

Hey that is funny- I just noticed it- I forgot I set my age at 100 and I did not even notice it.
  • Options
    Well then. Happy Birthday, I wish you all your bootlegs.
  • Options
    dot30dot30 The Great Midwest Posts: 83
    Did I hear that if you download a bootleg, you can also download the cover/packaging w/ set list? I can't recall where I saw this, but I have been unsuccessful in finding it again. If so, how do you do it?
    Once you hold the hand of love, it's all surmountable.
  • Options
    Jo wrote:
    Well then. Happy Birthday, I wish you all your bootlegs.
    Thanks you very much- I wish the same to you
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,917
    mmm .. bootlegs!!!

Bought all 5 CD style purchases & some flac's. Had to hear Toronto asap.
    A box set case like the '08 one would be sweet!
  • Options
    BeckBeck Posts: 4
    Just breath.... fuck you take my breath away eddie...
  • Options
    I just listened to Chicago 1 and Matt's drums sound better than ever. However, Stones guitar sounds weaker than ever. No balls to his tone at all. Mike is a bit distant as usual. I also notice that there are no engineer/mastering credits on these boots, so I don't know who to blame.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,917
    CK223661 wrote:
    Did I hear that if you download a bootleg, you can also download the cover/packaging w/ set list? I can't recall where I saw this, but I have been unsuccessful in finding it again. If so, how do you do it?

Nope! If you downloaded via flac, you only get the flac files.
    No cover/packaging w/ set list. That would be sweet though.
  • Options
    I just listened to Chicago 1 and Matt's drums sound better than ever. However, Stones guitar sounds weaker than ever. No balls to his tone at all. Mike is a bit distant as usual. I also notice that there are no engineer/mastering credits on these boots, so I don't know who to blame.

Try listening to some of the stuff Metallica is releasing as boots, or for that matter some of the Instant Live discs from Kiss, and you will be VERY satisfied with this. :)

I downloaded all 5 Copenhagen concerts from 'Tallica, good concerts, horrible sound. It sounds like it was just trown together as fast as possible to make a quick buck.

I am still waiting for the O2 show from PJ, but after hearing the Chicago shows I can wait with much more patience. It's on its way and it will be good. Oh, and it will bring the US shows to their knees. :)
  • Options
    kingkeld wrote:

Try listening to some of the stuff Metallica is releasing as boots, or for that matter some of the Instant Live discs from Kiss, and you will be VERY satisfied with this. :)

I downloaded all 5 Copenhagen concerts from 'Tallica, good concerts, horrible sound. It sounds like it was just trown together as fast as possible to make a quick buck.

I am still waiting for the O2 show from PJ, but after hearing the Chicago shows I can wait with much more patience. It's on its way and it will be good. Oh, and it will bring the US shows to their knees. :)
    O2 will be the best of europe shows :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    kingkeld wrote:

Try listening to some of the stuff Metallica is releasing as boots, or for that matter some of the Instant Live discs from Kiss

No thanks. ;)

Point taken however.
  • Options
    Can't wait for the Vancouver show!! Awesome performance, awesome crowd!!
    The waiting drove me mad
  • Options
    *sits and waits patiently for the London O2 bootleg*
    Just a dude growing veg

haywayne.blogspot.com
  • Options
    HeyWayne wrote:

*sits ALMOST patiently and waits for O2 too...*
  • Options
    Can't wait for the Vancouver show!! Awesome performance, awesome crowd!!

Yes amazing want this boot right now!

At least watching Breath on Youtube is killing the craving for this show just a little bit! Still cannot believe I was front row for this show, thanks again 10C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    ...Still cannot believe I was front row for this show, thanks again 10C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We watched you frontrowers from the safety of the 10C seated section, which was not bad at all.

I gotta say I am very pleased with NOT being front row at the O2. That was INSANE. I hate to say it, but I am DEFINITELY too old for that s**t... :D
  • Options
    HeyWayne wrote:
    :D the best of the tour
  • Options
    HeyWayne wrote:

did you go to all the euro shows?
  • Options
    HeyWayne wrote:

i was just back a little bit, nearish the front, and even there it was crazy
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • Options
    Okay, I'm ready for some more boots. Bring 'em on 10C!

Indy 2010, Indy 2003, Champaign 2003, Cincy 2000, Indy 2000
    Indy 1998, West Lafayette 1994, Chicago-Lollapalooza 1992
    Cincy-Lollapalooza 1992
    ======================================

I pledge my grievance to the flag.
  • Options
    IndyDave wrote:
    Okay, I'm ready for some more boots. Bring 'em on 10C!

one would think soon, yes? esp the euro dates...and these west coast shows are KILLING me!
    1994 boston II
    1996 hartford
    2003 albany
    2003 mansfield I, II, III
    2004 boston I, II
    2006 boston II
    2008 mansfield II
    2009 philadelphia I, IV
    2010 buffalo, hartford, boston
  • Options
    I would kill for a CD copy of the Vancouver show. Trying to relive it thru the various youtube videos is not bad, but the sound quality is poop.
    Too important to me and too important to us...
    We'd be lost without you!
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,007
    As one of the biggest whiners here about boootleg quality (2003 boots were the GOLD standard IMO);
    I think the Chicago boots sound AMAZING to my ear..

Turn Mikey up just a little bit more and you have a new Standard bearer to rival Metallica's boots..

I find as PJ boots get released they tweak the quality more and more..

(note the miserable sound of early 2008 tour boots vs. the final dates)

and thanks for putting Matt "he's the fuckin greatest" Cameron's drums up in the mix.. reminds me of the early 2000 European boot mixes...great stuff!

Don't it make you smile?

:D
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    HeyWayne wrote:

all 4.. :D
  • Options
    HeyWayne wrote:

i was just back a little bit, nearish the front, and even there it was crazy
    :D i was 5-6 rows mike side in O2..seated Mnchester ..in berlin was a chaos :lol::lol:
    1st fuckin row in ROTTERDAM ;) :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTOSEf96kzo
  • Options

all 4.. :D

Not sheperds bush then? I did :D

I only ask just to see how you were judging that the O2 was the best of the tour. But i guess since you went to 4 you have got a pretty good idea ;) . The O2 was an amazing night. The bootleg can't come soon enough.